Wednesday, August 19, 2026

STUCK "Counting My Blessings" -- Now that JON OSSOFF has been Proven to have MORE BALLS than Any Other MALE Democratic Politician -- HA!!! / And MS.NOW CONTINUES to Promote Trump's Closest Frenemy, "Rev." Al "Booty-Call" Sharpton, and Obese, STILLETTO CIRCUMCISION-FAKE-FINGERNAILS and JUMBO, "Glittering" FAKE-EYELASHES Symone (the "CHRISTIAN" WHORE-MOAN-ER) Sanders-Townsend -- LOL!!!:

 



He's like a scandal piƱata. Every time you shake him, more misdeeds fall out…

Let me blog tomorrow -- Today, I've been BOMBARDED by ROBOT PHONE CALLS and although I signed up on July 20, 2026, and paid for Malwarebytes to STOP THOSE CALLS -- and they PROMISED THEY WOULD WITHIN ONE MONTH



I'm getting more and more everyday -- and they DISTURB MY DAYTIME NAPS!!!





>>> I WONDER IF MALWAREBYTES HAS SEEN HOW I TORE THE ABSOLUTE SHIT OUT OF ALLSTATE AUTO INSURANCE  -- ACTING AS "INTEGON INSURANCE" -- SEVERAL DAYS AGO!!!



https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2026/08/what-usa-has-come-to-due-to-christian.html


And Michael Fauss: Please bear with me patiently!!! I still think that I'M IMPORTANTLY HELPING TO SAVE THE WORLD from FAKE RELIGIONISTS (especially Christians and Muslims)!!!













.

No comments:

Post a Comment