Oprah Winfrey doesn’t want to catch two right-wingers’ MAGA cooties — even if she’s responsible for making them famous.
The media mogul finally addressed unleashing Dr. Phil McGraw and Dr. Mehmet Oz, the current Medicare & Medicaid Services administrator, upon the world by inviting them on to her former, and extremely influential, talk show, “The Oprah Winfrey Show.”
“People criticize me for Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz, because of their politics or their views,” Winfrey told Emmy Magazine in an interview published Tuesday.
Shared po
>>> Ye of the Red Barn Theater and Ken Campbell of WHQR-Public Media, Wilmington, NC, who ALSO graduated Music @ Denison University like Michael Fauss:
To: chrishamilton170@gmail.com, RedBarnBoxOffice@gmail.com, kcampbell@whqr.org
I got a text from Fauss, yesterday, and he's THRILLED to have heard from me, but has been caught up in some "personal issues" all week, and hopes he'll be able to call and speak with me later, tonight.
So, THANKS A MILLION, as they say!!!
Michael was HUGE with the Denison Singers and Dr. Osborne -- frequently was back at Denny-Do to work with them, even recently, so I BET he and Ken Campbell (whom I've never met), know each other!!!
Of course Jennifer Garner, Hal Holbrook, and Steve Carell are also products of Denison's Theater Department!!!
I'll leave you for now on my Emailing List of Contacts -- but let me know if you ever want off. I have a feeling I will end up working with people in Key West again, soonish . . .
Scott
From Radaris:
Ben Schachtman
, Wilmington, NC
- ALSO KNOWN AS
- Benjamin Schachtman
- RELATED TO
- Emily Schachtman, 38
- Kathleen Schachtman, 71
- Justin Schachtman, 42
- Nathan Schachtman, 73
- Benjamin Schachtman, 46
- HAS LIVED IN
- Wilmington, NC
View all details on Ben Schachtman
Shipping and Logistics Manager at Practical Magic Store
https://www.linkedin.com/in/casey-schachtman-071605361/
Casey Schachtman
Age 43, Born October 1982
Lives in Wilmington, NC
(910) 322-1500
Also Seen As
Includes all names used in any public records filings for Casey Schachtman.
Casey Denise Schachtman, Mindy Schachtman, Shayna Schachtman
Current Address
This is the most recently reported address for Casey Schachtman.
Phone Numbers
Includes the current and past phone numbers for Casey Schachtman.
(910) 322-1500 -
WirelessPossible Primary Phone
Last reported Jul 2026
AT&T
Email Addresses
Includes all known email addresses for Casey Schachtman.
casey.schachtman@gmail.com
Previous Addresses
All previously reported addresses for Casey Schachtman.
>>> LET ME TRY TO WRAP THIS QUICKLY -- BECAUSE I JUST HAD A 47 MINUTE CALL WITH MICHAEL FAUSS!!!
1. Michael was born in 1950 on Mexican Independence Day (September 16) -- and I ONLY AS I TYPE THIS realize that was THE DAY I WAS CONCEIVED ON -- because I was born on June 16, 1951 -- so, it was on my 64th Birthday, that Donald Trump rode down his GOLDEN ESCALATOR and declared his Candidacy for President!!!
June 16 is ALSO the day Biblical Scholars believe that Yeshua-bar-Yosef (aka Jesus Christ), was actually born:
2. Like me and "Texas Kate", Michael LOVES MARTINI COCKTAILS!!!
"Texas Kate" (Schweppe), Sharp, Moldawer, and later McNamara
https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-11-meeting-texas-kate.html
https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-22-in-pursuit-of-youth.html
3. Michael does not recall Ken Campbell, but said he has a friend from his 1972 Denison Class who lives here in Wilmington, NC -- and he has worked with Steve Carell on a production or two!!!
Steve Carell -- the GRAY FOX !!!
A partial list of Michael Fauss's accomplishments:
Staff & Creative
| |
| |
Peter PanTouring Revival (Broadway Engagement); 1998 | |
| |
Little MeNorth Shore Music Theatre Production; 1997 | |
| |
Peter PanBroadway Engagement - Touring Revival; 1990 | |
| ... - Fight Sequences and Additional Arrangements
|
| |
MameAlliance Theatre Production; 1982 | |
CabaretAlliance Theatre Production; 1982 | |
| |
Oliver!Alliance Theatre Production; 1979 | |
https://ovrtur.com/biography/10160149
And YES, of course I floated the idea of the two of us working together on a project -- but to EXPECT THAT would be PREMATURE !!!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment