Monday, July 8, 2024

Late This Morning, Jill Biden and I Stared Each Other Down -- through the Teleprompter!!! / Wait Until You Hear WHICH Wilmington Politicians I Told-Off to Their FACES -- and WHICH ONES I Complimented!!!




>>> YES, I SENT ALL OF THIS TO ALL OF MY USUAL LIST -- AND  GOT THE EXPECTED RECEIVED RECIEPTS .


As I explained to President Biden, I had a  LONG INTERVIEW   with a  SECRET SERVICE AGENT  -- the  FIRST  I've dealt with  since visiting the Reagans  in the  WHITE HOUSE  in 1981.



Who reseached me YESTERDAY on LINKED-IN -- HA!!!

 


I'm TOO TIRED TONIGHT and need to get OFF my feet  because my Diabetic Ulcer  suffered as I had to STAND  at the Rally (although I do NOT have Diabetes).


I'll blog more DETAILS, tomorrow.


I stood next to the COOLEST and SUPER-HOTTEST/MOST HANDSOME Secret Service Agent  through the entire thing -- and filled HIM IN with ALL I KNOW of ALL ILLEGAL ACTIONS OF  MANY PRESIDENTS 


Kept him TOTALLY CRACKING-UP!!! 


I told him I last knowingly dealth with the Secret Service when President Reagan invited me to a White House Party in December, 1981:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-8-gauntlet-and-honors.html


More, tomorrow . . . 



Before it began.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment