Sunday, August 29, 2021

The US Justice Department Liaison from New Hanover County Courthouse Just Met with Me by ACCIDENT -- and ADMITTED She'd NEVER HEARD OF ME -- but that Josh Stein is the BEST of North Carolina, and Gov. Roy Cooper is a HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER with My Kenan Family -- HA!!!

 




I had occasion to visit a convenience store on Oleander Drive. As I was leaving -- just half an hour ago -- a women in her mid-fifties, heavy-set, and with medium-length disheveled gray hair stepped out of her sedan, which was parked right behind my Pontiac Vibe. She had a cane and a VERY ARTISTIC PURSE!!!



This wasn't hers, however.


I asked her if I could hold the door to the store for her, and she exclaimed YES -- but don't just STAND THERE -- DO IT!!! So I thrust the door open even though she was on a cane and slowly moving the ten feet toward the door. When she arrived at it, I said. "Ma'am, I am FULLY CONSCIOUS, and my parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman and by order of Pope John Paul II."


She said, "Well, I am the US Justice Department's Agent and Liaison working out of the New Hanover County Courthouse, and on our website is the toll-free number to send all Reports and Evidence to the US Justice Department -- and you should SEND IT ALL TO THEM!!!"


"Lady", I said, "I've been sending everything I know to Blinken's Office and the Heads of Biden's FBI and CIA since soon after Biden appointed anyone to those offices -- and in North Carolina, A.G. Josh Stein is my BEST FRIEND, but Gov. Roy Cooper is a Presbyterian Hard-Drug Trafficker with my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill."


We SMILED at each other, and wished each other a GOOD EVENING.


And you see, I had just watched the Director's Cut of Oliver Stone's "JFK" -- because Ed Asner just died and I remembered him so VIVIDLY from it. Also, it is CENTERED IN NEW ORLEANS and full of addresses I know, photos of places I know, etc.


I had actually PLANNED to write my fave Tennessee Williams Scholar, Kenneth Holditch, since I know that his house is on high-ish ground, and WIND-TESTED, so I assume he will be OK if he is staying there. But NOW, I want my Federal Law Enforcement and UNCORRUPTED Press Contacts to get this. Remember, my parents, who had worked with the Bingham Family of Louisville and their Louisville Courier-Journal in planning JFK's assassination -- why we moved to West Chester, Pennsylvania about two weeks before the event.


As everyone knows, Bingham murdered Mary Lily Kenan to get the $5,000,000.00 codicil to her Will, that is worth over a BILLION 2021 US Dollars, but only 5% of Mary Lily's wealth -- that all went to the Ku Klux Klan Kenans and their Episcopal Church.




Just now, my old friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' was back on MSNBC giving his assessment of the current situation, which is FAR MORE DIRE than he had expected it to be when I got up today soon after noon. And I got up so late, because I was looking at the damage to Puerto Vallarta -- ANOTHER MAJOR HAUNT of Tennessee Williams, last night!!!


There is a total closure of downtown
Puerto Vallarta, please respect the order so
that the work that needs to be done can continue.

May be an image of text that says 'Malecón Calle Iturbide te queremos informar ciudad Cierre del primer cuadro de Cierre total peatones. Desde por camiones pe que astará abierta libramiento. mueva vuhículo por Calle Lázaro Cárdenas Rivera la anoas VALLANIA Puerto Que Queremos'
22
6 Shares









And HERE is my Report of Tennessee Williams introducing me to New Orleans, and pointing out where MANY of his TOP PLAYS WERE WRITTEN!!!





So NOW, I want to get this RIGHT OUT to EVERYONE (else), in the New Hanover County Courthouse -- and all of President Biden's TOP CABINET MEMBERS!!!


In the morning, we will see what has happened to New Orleans.


And may Thomas Elliot Keith LAND IN PRISON -- ASAP!!!


And the owner of AlphaMortgage of Wilmington, NC -- Michael Lopez -- who brought us HOT, DRUG-ADDICTED, GAY LATINOS to Wilmington to WIN "Mr. Wilmington" -- as well as TONS OF ADDICTIVE DRUGS -- should REALLY BE DRAWN AND QUARTERED -- but we don't do that in CIVILIZATION!!!





Michael Lopez with his son, "Ocean Lopez" -- "hippy-dippy", no???



Drawn and Quartered -- a CHRISTIAN FORM OF LOVE!!!







.

No comments:

Post a Comment