Sunday, March 15, 2020

We've Reached the Ides of March -- Will ANYTHING Be the Same Anymore??? / The END of the House of KENAN???








Well, we'll just have to see what happens. I'm PLEASED TO SEE how many people (especially in the USA), hit my posting of all the INFORMATION I got to Bernie Sanders' Campaign a few days ago:




And ALSO, that an OLD POSTING of my Letter to Frank Hawkins Kenan II came in SECOND PLACE for hits in the last 24 hours:





Frank SHUT DOWN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS and went into hiding right after I sent this. He was close friends to Story Cowles, who visited Jeffrey Epstein in prison MORE BY FAR than anyone else!!!



Frank Kenan II with Story Cowles







This applies in MY LIFE, PRIMARILY to my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, America's RETIRED Top Roman Catholic NAZI!!!


See Mom's CHRISTIAN LOGIC in my last posting (but she STILL might watch tonight's debate), halfway down here:






And even the PANTRY has an opinion re: The Ides of March -- so BEWARE, tonight, no???














.

No comments:

Post a Comment