Monday, March 23, 2020

Writing Jessica Dylan (Meyers) Maurer -- Wife of Kevin Maurer (whose legal name in Henry Kevin Maurer) / Other Things:






Today, I realized that in FAIRNESS, I needed to contact Henry "Kevin" Maurer's wife, Jessica Dylan (Meyers) Maurer, and FORTUNATELY she does not HIDE her contact information, including phone numbers, address, and email!!! She is a free-lance journalist -- especially on food and restaurants -- frequently published in several Wilmington, NC periodicals.

Having seen photos of their house, I can tell you it is NOT ostentatious, in the $250,000.00 value range and rentable for an estimated $1,220.00 per month. Three bedrooms and 2.5 baths.

My Word program is STILL CORRUPTED (I assume by the CIA, but can't prove that), and since I have a life-time licence to the program and the software resides on my computer (not Microsoft's annual-fee version that resides online), there is NO REASON it is claiming that my "Credentials Expired".


They are just trying to PHISH for my Microsoft PASSWORD!!!




Jessica Maurer's CHOSEN PHOTO that represents her appearance and attitude best.


Jessica Dylan (Meyers) Maurer
3509 Amber Dr.
Wilmington, NC 28409

March 23, 2020

Dear Ms. Maurer,

My name is Scott David Kenan, and yes, I'm one of the Kenans who landed here in Wilmington in the 1730s, cleared -- with the help of up to 900 African Slaves -- the S.E. North Carolina virgin pine forests becoming the world's largest suppliers of Naval Stores BEFORE the American Revolution, co-founded UNC Chapel Hill, led the 1898 Coup d'Etat/Insurrection from First Presbyterian, killing blacks, stealing their property and political offices -- all for the God of HATRED, Jesus Christ!!!

More recently, my wealthy relatives inherited control of Standard Oil from Henry Flagler in 1913, and today control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church, entire Republican Party, "Clinton Democrats", and so much more. They put Donald Trump into office to destroy Democracy for Jesus -- and to profit from the contract Kenan-life-long-employee Rex Tillerson signed with Vladimir Putin for Kenans to profit from the $ HALF-TRILLION DEAL to develop Russia's Oil Reserves -- as soon as Trump can KILL Obama's sanctions against Russia

Now, YOU write about food and restaurants -- a field I was in for twelve years, managing from fast-food to white-tablecloth-with-bar restaurants. I also co-founded https://whalestalecapemay.com/, sold ad space in the yearbooks of all the Service Academies, War Colleges, and Maritime Academies 1990 - 2010 for Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA -- until I discovered he distributes all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB, from Maine to Florida, but especially here in Wilmington and Atlanta -- BOTH initially set up by my own parents with their Republican friends, including the late Sen. Jesse Helms, Coach Lou Holtz/John Boehner (now the biggest Lobbyist to Legalize Marijuana), Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, etc.

But Mom got her orders from several Catholic Popes -- I know she and Dad had meetings in Rome with Pope John-Paul II, the most SATANIC POPE in recent history. In Wilmington with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman as well as Father Robert J. Kus, recently of St. Mary's Catholic who had to flee to Honduras to escape arrest 1.5 years ago -- due to my BLOGGING about his Hard-Drug Trafficking and running Whore Houses here.

You might not be particularly political, so if you want to read more, you could start with my recent Letter to Rachel Maddow who EXPOSED that contract between Tillerson and Putin: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-letter-just-emailed-to-rachel-maddow.html.

Anyway, your husband Kevin had been interviewing me by phone the SECOND time I had to flee to Mexico to escape assassination in the USA -- by help of Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman. This was summer of 2012 -- immediately before Kevin's No Easy Day was announced to the Press. Kevin IMMEDIATELY DUMPED ME, so naturally, I assumed since Kevin said he was going to write a front-page article on me for the Wilmington Star News -- or maybe a book -- that he was REALLY just gathering info for the CIA.

I have been impressed by the work he is doing with Cape Fear Collective but can't seem to get an answer from Kevin when I sent him this Letter via secured server -- and I got a received receipt: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-letter-to-kevin-maurer-author-and.html.

That is not YOUR problem, but in researching WHY Kevin is not responding, I came across a lot more info, including about you and your family -- I hope that you, Kevin, and the boys are doing well.

However, I was VERY alarmed by the photo you use in your profile, and extrapolated from there. OF COURSE, you don't LITERALLY have "vagina dentata", but here is what I wrote about you, halfway down: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/kevin-maurer-and-benjamin-schachtman.html

You DO have that look like another woman (who tried to commit me to Cherry Hospital by D.A. Ben David's direction, but Judge R. Russel Davis LAUGHED HER NON-SENSE RIGHT OUT OF COURT): Carrie Menke, PhD:







Also, local lawyer Amanda Mason:



Amanda with her emasculated husband, Bruce Mason, who REALLY screwed me after Mayor "Bill" Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark had a SPECTRUM truck try to kill me on February 13, 2017.


And Kevin's good friend Benjamin Schachtman's wife Kathy is a REAL PIECE OF WORK -- LOL!!!

I can't find any contact info for Kathy, so will also email this to Ben when I email you -- and a few other Witnesses -- so that Ben can pass it to Kathy.

Now, having given you some background -- in case Kevin has not let you know about all of this -- here are my GREATEST concerns about Cape Fear Collective:

1. There is NO Street or PO Box mailing address for C.F.C. on their website or Facebook page -- unlike EVERY other business or non-profit lists.

2. The phone number, a cell phone with New York State area code, was answered by Patrick, who did NOT want to give me his last name!!! He seemed fine though, and DID give me Kevin's cell number -- which I have not yet called, nor am I certain I WILL call it.

3. But everything I've found on C.F.C.'s website and Facebook page makes LITTLE SENSE, except it seems it is just an EXTRA LAYER of BLOVIATION adding NO VALUE WHATSOEVER!!!




One case in point is that I found this TOP AND CENTER on my Facebook feed this morning:
We recorded this interview Monday to talk about the latest on the corona virus in New Hanover County. We’ll try and update as necessary.
Nonprofit Organization
Comment

I just got this from C.F.C.'s actual feed, but when it shows on Facebook in general, there is no date, and I found it before 9:00 AM, so knew it was not recorded THIS Monday. There were far fewer likes this morning, and then I figured out it was recorded LAST MONDAY, posted the Wednesday after that, and now TRAINED IDIOT MONKEYS have been "Liking" it all day today.


This is OLD NEWS!!!


If it were actually meant to be HELPFUL, it would be in WRITTEN FORMAT so that anyone could skim to the areas of interest to them -- same goes for Ben Schachtman's LONG-WINDED Pod-Casts, like the one he and Kevin are on the last third of, and was recorded the DAY AFTER Kevin got my Letter.

My REAL question is how is Cape Fear Collective FUNDED, and how do they MEASURE SUCCESS??? I've written Business Plans when borrowing from banks for business, years ago, and if the principals of C.F.C. can't answer my questions, I'll soon write to Live Oak Bank to see WHY they either lent this start-up money -- or gave it in an outright grant (I forget at the moment which it was).

So enjoy your evening, and encourage Kevin to reply to me, please.

BTW: If you don't like my language, vulgarity is now ALL THE RAGE -- thanks to pussy-squeezing Donald Trump and his Christian Crusaders!!! Just think, I COULD HAVE written something about you with the title I used with Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther -- SHE appears to have "vagina dentata" for SURE!!!


And SADLY, an ENTIRE LACK OF BREASTS!!!:






All best,

Scott D. Kenan



>>> OTHER THINGS:



1. Today, my brother Mike told me that he CANNOT STAND speaking with my mother, and dealing with all of her NAZI CATHOLIC HATE.

I explained to Mike that both my sister Jane and I have found ways to AVOID THE POLITICS and RELIGION (mostly), and so we ENJOY speaking with each other. I told him I can do it because I've used Science of Mind (Metaphysics or Spiritual Psychology), as well as small amounts of Marijuana, and Mom thinks that I have greatly improved -- but in REALITY, I am more opposed to my mother's Politics and Religion than ever before!!!

I suggested he look into the definition of "Complicated PTSD" -- and just that much will help him get over his -- we ALL suffer from it from our TOTALLY abusive childhoods.


You do NOT NEED a shrink or psychologist to help you heal from this one!!!





2. I was speaking with a woman in Costco today, who owns a large insurance agency. She knew ALL ABOUT Mayor Saffo, D.A. Ben David, Sheriff Ed McMahon, NC Representative Deb Butler, and too many Christian Churches and their Clergy running all the HARD DRUGS in Wilmington.

She also said that ANYONE who is religious is a TOTAL BULL-SHITTER, but she's observed that those who grew up Roman Catholic NOW HATE RELIGIONS THE MOST.
“What's the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside?”

― Jess C. Scott, I'm Pretty







.

No comments:

Post a Comment