Friday, February 8, 2019

Today, I Called Betty (Price) Kenan's Business in Chapel Hill, and Spoke with the Manager for Several Minutes -- Then I Called Betty Kenan at HOME (no answer), and FINALLY, I left a Long Voicemail for Raleigh News & Observer's Mark Schultz!!!


My father, William Scott Kenan, became a close friend of Anthony "Tony" Hopkins, when they shared in their Alcoholics Anonymous group in Wilmington, North Carolina!!!



Betty (Price) Kenan in 2013 -- and also seen with an Episcopalian Sycophant and Betty's stepson Thomas Stephen Kenan III -- the same year:




FIRST, there is NEW NEWS from my buddy Ben Schachtman of Port City Daily -- on that "Judy Justice Thing", I reported on here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/consulting-lawyer-who-is-not-afraid-to.html.

It SEEMS that this whole thing could break WIDE OPEN into a HUGE SCANDAL!!! I'd FORGOTTEN how author Clyde Edgerton -- currently teaching at UNCW -- has FOUGHT with the NAZI/Christian School Board here (before Democrats were recently elected to it):





See halfway down herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/06/vibrate-this-has-nothing-to-do-with.html
I'm going to leave this in Ben Schachtman's capable hands. I like to think of Ben as my "Southern District of New York Federal Prosecutor" -- LOL!!!

About this website

PORTCITYDAILY.COM
NEW HANOVER COUNTY — It’s been a fraught several weeks for the New Hanover County Board of Elections, leaving residents with questions about a community group’s request for an investigation into the…


I had hoped to again run into Judge Robin Robinson at my neighborhood Harris Teeter late yesterday afternoon -- but INSTEADAllie Ryan's sister, name-tagged "Anna" had to help me with my self-service check-out machine. She met me eye-to-eye, and I proved I do NOT embarrass people in PUBLIC!!! (and I suppose it's possible that it was just "mistaken identity").

And, I have heard NOTHING from anyone in my immediate family -- nor from the attorney whose office I visited yesterday: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/consulting-lawyer-who-is-not-afraid-to.html.


So THAT is still all on hold.




When Elizabeth (Price) Gwyn married Frank Hawkins Kenan in 1966, she too had lost a spouse, and had a son, Owen Gwyn, Jr.


Today, I discovered that Betty Kenan opened her business in 1976, so I CALLED "Fine Feathers" and learned that Betty is STILL very active and sound of mind -- and oversees her business!!!:

Fine Feathers 


, Opens a popup
Map


I spoke with the Manager, a charming woman, explaining that I am the TALLEST Kenan alive (6' 11"), the last assistant to Tennessee Williams who knew all the Kennedys and the Reagans, and now work with Colin Powell's People, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', Rob Reiner and David Frum -- and even President Vicente Fox of Mexico -- who had worked for the Kenans at Coca-Cola.

I told her that in the Kenan Genealogy, it claimed I would get a basketball scholarship to Duke University, but I'd gone to Denison University -- first as a math/science wiz, and then studying Art.

She LOVED all of that, and then I told her I had dated Tom Kenan III's former boyfriend Curtis "Robbie" Anderson in 1985:



Robbie Anderson is STILL CUTE TODAY!!!


And I told her that in 1990, when I needed the help of a Lawyer, I called James "Uncle Jimmy" Graham Kenan in Atlanta where he and I lived, and although slipping into his Alzheimer's, HE sent me to his Roman Catholic "Kentucky Clay" wife's -- Anne Clay's -- nephew, Gregg Loomis.



Gregg Loomis (in 2016), Best-Selling Author, Race-Car driver, and Stunt Pilot: http://www.greggloomis.com/


And I explained that it was Gregg Loomis (with a bit of DISGUST), who told me that the RICH KENANS "hate only JEWS more than they hate 'Niggers'" -- and that I know several of Tom and Betty's current friends and THEY claim that Tom, Betty, and all their near relatives STILL are either Klan members or TOTAL SYMPATHIZERS!!!





That got her to "flustering", and I said that Betty was a Kenan by MARRIAGE ONLY, so I have NOTHING against Betty!!! She's a registered DEMOCRAT, and look at her Theater!!!:




But, the flustered gal said she would not SPEAK with me any longer -- and she hung up on me.

So, knowing that Betty is sound of Mind and Body, I called her RESIDENCE (and she now lives in Chapel Hill, rather than Durham): (919) 240-XXXX, but got no answer or voicemail.
Brunswick D.A. JON David (Republican) is the IDENTICAL TWIN BROTHER of Democrat New Hanover County District Attorney Ben David -- whose wife Stephanie David was a TOP Fundraiser and Strategist for Lamar Alexander and Mitt Romney!!! 

I knew Ben's LONG-TIME MALE LOVER, Lee, in 2011, who told Ben by cell phone and IN FRONT OF ME, after I had gone to the Federal Court House and told the DEA all about the David Brothers' HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING, and Lee told Ben David to "shoot yourself in the head -- NOW!!!"

In his 2018 re-election, the County Democrats REFUSED to list Ben David as one of their Candidates -- although Ben continued to run as one. See links to more info in comments below:

About this website

PORTCITYDAILY.COM
BRUNSWICK COUNTY — Despite evidence mishandling – described by an official as “sloppy” – Brunswick County’s District Attorney’s Office has not contacted the Brunswick County Defense Bar about cases…
Comments



Republican Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther, also an ELDER at the Kenan Cathedral to Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy, First Presbyterian in Wilmington, is Ben David's TOP ALLY (with Republican Judge Sandra Ray/Criner)!!!




After reading this, I called Journalist Mark Schultz TWICE -- to leave a long enough message about my PARENTS setting up the Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, and also here in Wilmington with Father Robert J. Kus, who has FLED TO HONDURAS!!! 

Mom got her orders from SEVERAL Popes, but from John-Paul II, in PERSON in ROME!!!

About this website

NEWSOBSERVER.COM
Immaculata Conception School will close Friday because groups planned to protest the school’s inviting LGBTQ Durham City Council member Vernetta Alston to speak for Black History Month.














.

No comments:

Post a Comment