Friday, February 1, 2019

Carol and Robert Dale of Corbett Street, Wilmington, RUN DRUGS with their Boat -- Like Jonathan Deputy's Buddy (and my roommate in late 2017), Andre Tyler Breton, DID??? / My Email to My Family Before Mailing My Letter to Navy Commander Jim Godley / Other News Items of Interest:


Andre Tyler Breton and I in my 205 South 4th Street apartment, Thanksgiving, 2017.




>>> THE FIRST (and so far only), HARASSMENT I'VE GOTTEN ON FACEBOOK, TODAY:
The victims were all females ages 17-21 according to Wilmington, NC Police Department.

About this website

PORTCITYDAILY.COM
WILMINGTON — An oral surgeon is behind bars after Wilmington Police arrested him for multiple sex crimes allegations. Michael Lee Hasson, 55 was arrested on Thursday and was charged with three…

Scott Kenan GOOD NEWS for Christians!!! Dr. Michael Hasson, D.D.S., P.A. -- unlike MOST doctors and dentists in Wilmington -- does NOT claim on his website to be Christian -- but he's the ONLY Dentist/Surgeon in his office, and the eight other listed employees are now OUT OF A JOB!!! http://www.wilmingtonoralsurgerync.com/
Manage

Reply1h

Carol Dale What the actual f*ck. There's no shortage of Christians who do things like this. Don't try to make this about religion.
Manage

Reply1h

Carol Dale Glad you deleted your comment that makes you look like a creepy internet stalker. On a thread about someone who sexually abuses women, that looks pretty bad.
Manage

Reply24m

Scott Kenan Carol Dale: I did NOT remove that comment -- but THANK YOU for alerting me to its being removed!!! I stand by it, and stalking is something that endangers a person, and I wrote nothing of the sort there endangering you or Robert Dale, your husband. So WHY not go about the business of bringing in the Hard Drugs on that boat that you two stand in front of. Rusty Hooks, Jr. of Arbor Advantage told me ALL ABOUT how boats like yours bring in the Hard Drugs from Mother Ships in International Waters to Wilmington. As I wrote earlier, I had ALREADY sent the info on you and your husband to Law Enforcement -- and in FACT, I work in partnership with Ben Schachtman, Head Editor of Port City Daily -- who REMOVES my comments when I give away TOO MUCH about the Investigators planning to soon BUST the top Drug Traffickers in Wilmington -- LOL!!! Did you know that while Ben loves his wife Kathy -- he also has a thing for a HORSE that looks like a COW???



Benjamin Schachtman with his "Horse-Buddy"!!!




Carol and Robert Dale in front of what appears to be their boat -- from their extensive online photo's -- Robert's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/robert.dale.7946

Just a tiny spark of divinity -- swimming in a vast ocean of light.

Carol Dale's "dodgey criminal"-appearing Facebook Friendshttps://www.facebook.com/carol.dale.12/friends?lst=1111771878%3A100001865856708%3A1549040973&source_ref=pb_friends_tl

Carol and Robert Dale's contact info: 

1301 Corbett St.
Wilmington, NC, 28401-3213

Landline phone: (910) 763-XXXX


>>> THE EMAIL TO MY FAMILY:


Catching my breath -- LOL!!! -- AOL.com did NOT allow me to send this in six tries, so I'm using my other address:

Dear Family and Bob Jones,

Thanks to Mom, Jane, and Julie for the Humanitarian Help!!! It came in JUST IN TIME so that my phone did not go dead, it charging my bank tomorrow, and I get nothing from Benefits Management until Monday (maybe Tuesday). I hadn't mentioned it, but this week -- like the one before -- I got ONLY $15.00 from B.M. due to a miscalculation earlier in the month that had me getting about $40.00/week allowance-after-expenses from B.M.

I am about to make sure my additions to my letter to Jim Godley make enough SENSE -- I assuming he knows next to nothing of these things -- except that I have been estranged from family since 2010 -- so if any of YOU know of anything I should include to make it clearer to him getting my letter "cold", please reply to this email ASAP. This is a separate matter from the money you send me, so don't make the mistake of expecting to influence my sending the letter.

As I sit writing this, it is PRECISELY one week since Hans Stelmach, Psychiatrist, questioned me, and then looking me in the eye, SCRATCHED OUT the diagnosis of Bipolar II -- after they had changed it to that from the far more serious Bipolar I that I have had since Mom insisted I see Dr. Wallace Hussong in 1978 -- all the way over from West Chester, PA to Cherry Hill, NJ, when Dr. Harry Waggenheim of the Old Mainline of Philly -- FAR closer -- and recommended when Dad asked higher-ups at Sun Oil Company who THEY USED who was good. Here is what I blogged about that some years ago -- here:


"All of them were FALSE, with the exception of in 1978 -- and then I got FALSE TREATMENT that appeared effective, because Lithium Carbonate will make ANYONE docile and uncaring -- EXACTLY WHY my mother, the world's BIGGEST GOD-HATING CATHOLIC BULLY of her generation, insisted that although things were going well with my psychiatrist, Dr. Waggenheim of the "Mainline" old suburbs of Philadelphia, who was working with me, for me to understand WHY I had been raised with Swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings, and find a sane perspective for that."

In the four or so hour-appointments I had spoken with Waggenheim, he was still holding off on a diagnosis, and thought I would NOT need medication -- but five or six more talk sessions, but Mom wanted me SOFT-LOBOTOMIZED on Lithium and yanked me away without my permission -- VIOLATING my Constitutional Rights to choose my own doctor, since I had NOT lost my rights via commitment or made a "Ward of the State" or of my parents!!!

Well, it feels good, but I am also exhausted -- since then I was nearly KILLED by Rob McKinney acting for others with PCP-saturated pot -- and then I have been TOTALLY DISTRACTED by this removal of financial support, that is no longer -- mostly -- removed. I spent all the money y'all gave me for an office chair, a few articles of clothing, and to replace my one bum tire on my car (which is still holding air, but has nearly no tread -- the others have lots of tread!!!), and I have the same once-per-year expenses coming up. I STILL have to approach the Episcopal Church and City of Wilmington regarding realistic income (OK, the City is a non-starter, due to Politics, but NOT the Episcopalians) -- as well as the Lawyer who is already suing D.A. Ben David for violating Citizens' Constitutional Rights -- like he with others stole copyright to http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/.

So, if you all can just send adequate Humanitarian Support, next week I can get SERIOUS about finding new income so I don't NEED your help any longer.

Thank you for your understanding,

Scott


>>> EMAIL JUST SENT TO LANDLADY GOLD WALKER:


Just a HEADS UP about NEW damage to our mailboxes, and a couple of minor maintenance issues on Spofford Circle:


Hi Gold:

You should know that mid-afternoon yesterday, I checked my mail from the day before and all seemed to be in order. The mailman comes near 5:00 PM, so this morning I checked for yesterday's mail and discovered that John Gray Hunter's lid had since then been RIPPED OFF and is on the ground. Rob McKinney's car is parked there, and next to his front passenger window on the ground is a glaring red "CRACK-lighter", that I would have seen before, so it is new too.

Rob McKinney deliberately tried to kill me less than a week ago with PCP-saturated pot -- that he gave me as a GIFT (his ONLY pot gift to me, ever). I lost nearly all my vision and it took half an hour to even rise from the floor after it caused me to fall, but I survived it. I HOPE I don't see him ever again in person, but if I do, I will only tell him I have blogged about it as well as sent my report on it and Allie Ryan and Patrick Addington of apartment Two continuing to distribute Hard Drugs and marijuana from here -- to Law Enforcement. The neighbors are FURIOUS that Rob still lives here -- because he harasses them -- but believe Wilmington Police PROTECT his Drug Operation. Allie and Pat are at least considerate enough to DELIVER all their several large backpacks full of goodies per day, so NOT a neighborhood nuisance.

When Tom Purdy was here shortly after the Hurricane, he said the Privet by the front door is causing a moisture problem, and MUST be pruned, but no one has come to do it. No one has replaced the bulb in the motion-detecting security light for the parking lot -- which was to be done about the time of the hurricane -- and I still have three sheets of lattice that were blown-out from my deck that have not been re-attached (but one needs replacement). The medium-sized tree in back that carpenter Ben had to cut up two months ago, still lies scattered in the yard -- as well as some of the new lumber Ben had brought here. I will soon prune the Rose of Sharon along my deck -- like I did last year.

THANKS for your attention to these matters -- although no hurry on those lattice panels.

Scott


>>> A FEW OTHER THINGS:
Interesting because I learned that Trump is trying this: 

"Recently the Trump administration has been working to revive a decades-old plan to store nuclear waste underground in the Yucca Mountains." To solve the highly dangerous situation of NO PLACE to dispose of nuclear waste -- too radioactive to be safe for even thousands of years and longer -- the Yucca Mountain site was chosen and taxpayers have already spent $15 Billion on excavation -- until Harry Reid was given credit for shutting it down. 

I understand the Political reasons for doing that -- but it was judged the best geologically STABLE site that was also furthest from dense civilization. Now it just continues to pile up DANGEROUSLY without the protection of being buried under a mountain. From Wikipedia, and I'll link to the article in comments below:


About this website

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Nevada's Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak blasts the move as "reckless disregard" for citizens by the administration.
Comments


Scott Kenan shared a post.
Well, you seem to mean the Christian Church in general. Here's an example of the Church I grew up in -- in comments below:
Comments


Scott Kenan shared a link.

About this website

DISCLOSE.TV
A Christian church leader tried to prove that the Lord would step forward and come to his rescue and save him recently when he went up against a lion. Things did not go as planned and the church leader had is buttocks and arm mauled by the lion when he ran towards the pride to try to prove that…


Scott Kenan shared a link.

YOUTUBE.COM
In honor of Black History Month, CSLDallas' African American Circle is proud to share some of the rich history of Black Pioneers in the Science of Mind Faith...






.

No comments:

Post a Comment