Monday, July 30, 2018

For SOON to Be "Revealed Reasons", I'm SORRY to Be LATE!!!




Several people on Facebook, where I got this, claimed to have found it -- but I haven't yet


Can YOU???






I'm just restin' a lot, and what I have to offer is no longer so CRITICAL to get out -- Law Enforcement is TAKIN' IT FROM HERE!!!


But I MUST "Entertain the Troops" as they say:



And REGARDLESS my relationship with my 59th Whetstone High School Reunion, I've gotten BACK IN TOUCH with some COOL CLASSMATES!!!



Valerie (Diamond) Wales I took to our Graduation Prom, and she was SO "Jewish-Earthy" in her kissing, it SCARED budding homo me!!! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009719296839



In this photo, Liz (Blees) Pearson -- with a friend rather than her husband -- looks like she did when I dated her at Denison University freshman yearhttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1687031867


When I DEEP-THROATED Liz "Blessed" Blees -- with only my TONGUE -- she had a HOT writhing ORGASM, but I thought it was some kind of SEIZURE and it SCARED ME MORE!!!


The END of my Heterosexual Adventure, except for Terry, who had a PREGNANCY SCARE over Christmas Holiday 1969. Read in MORE DETAIL, here:




But JUST THIS MOMENT, I learned that Liz Blees has BLOCKED ME on Facebook, although the above link should work for anyone else. Well, Liz WAS a Fundamentalist and dated Pre-Reverend Jim Buchan, also of Whetstone then Denison:



Rev. Jim Buchan preaching in his Charlotte, NC ministry a few years ago: and in the last two days, Jim UNFRIENDED ME, without BLOCKING MEhttps://www.facebook.com/jim.buchan.37


Now, I am not ENTIRELY SURE how I knew:



Cindy Makey Little and a Cape Cod Duckmobilehttps://www.facebook.com/cindy.m.little.5, but she and I have been "Like/Loving" each others stuff -- as well as RE-POSTING it on FB . . . 


And THIS GUY Facebook Friended me TOO:




Kurt Johnson and his wifehttps://www.facebook.com/kurt.johnson.7509836 -- but in the LAST TWO HOURS, Kurt UNFRIENDED me -- HA!!!



I actually think I should have had a CRUSH on Kurt Johnson -- rather than Lester Imboden's densely-haired, muscular legs -- wouldn't you AGREE???




And AYE ain't even JESUS!!!



. . . and the BEST NARRATIVE WINS!!! (especially when it is interlaced with hot links in blog-postings over ten years) -- NO???


I'm ALWAYS happy when Russians hit my MEMOIR a lot, http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/, because Tennessee Williams's plays were said to have been even MORE POPULAR in the USSR than in the USA -- but the Ruble was not then convertible, and "Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, and later McNamara, Tennessee, and I were always joking about flying over, buying TONS OF FURS, and bringing them back to sell to claim some of those royalties:



Texas Kate between Tennessee and his sister Rose. My meeting her: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-11-meeting-texas-kate.html


This LAST posting got MORE HITS than any other in the LAST WEEK after only FOUR HOURS!!!




And THIS one got more hits TODAY after that -- it is a TREASURER TROVE of info on CORRUPTION in Wilmington and elsewhere:



Scott Kenan shared a link.
10 hrs

About this article

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
A Virginia Republican who has been linked to white supremacists now faces accusations of liking Bigfoot erotica.
I was there at nine years of age in Louisville, where we moved from Cincinnati when I was six. Later, I got to know all of JFK's sisters and their husbands but best Jackie Kennedy Onassis in 1982

Later than that, I learned my parents who raised us with Swastikas on our dinner china were PART of JFK's assassination, and NOW, I have a blog about that and so much more and will make a FORTUNE off my story of my family that co-founded UNC Chapel Hill and today controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, etc.!!! 

Jackie when I knew her, is seen below:

John Snyder to Old Photos Of Cincinnati
Presidential candidate John Kennedy on Carothers Road in Newport on October 6, 1960. During the campaign trip here, he visited two privates homes on Park Avenue in Newport to shoot TV commercials and went to the Newport Shopping Center. There were parades on Monmouth Street in Newport and on Madison Avenue in Covington. Kennedy gave a speech in downtown Covington. There was also a speech on Fountain Square in which he infamously pronounced the name of the city "Cincinnotty."














.

No comments:

Post a Comment