Monday, July 30, 2018

Gift from God: Sandy Mader Holladay, of Whetstone High, PROVES Herself a C*U*N*T and to Be Working with Donald Trump's Allies -- LOL!!! Sandy KICKED ME OUT of Our Class of 1969 Reunion (my Mouth) -- HA!!!


I think Sandy Mader Holladay's face SHOWS her hideous, demonic, internal conflicts, but I'm only intuitive!!!





>>> FIRST, SOME OTHER NEWS:


1. North Carolina Prosecutor Kimberly Overton is apparently DOING HER JOB by properly distributing the info I gave her about Drug and White Supremacy Corruption to the PROPER AUTHORITIES!!!



If Ms. Overton plays her CARDS RIGHT, she could have as big a boost to her career, as Jill Wine-Banks got from her role with Richard Nixon!!!




I've had a BUNCH OF HITS to this old "forgotten" blog posting that documents the comments of Wilmingtonians about our Police Force and Chief Ralph Evangelous (from WWAY TV-3's website) who smoked CRACK daily in a house owned by a friend of mine in 2011 and 12!!!




Ralphie

Here are TWO of those comments:


To Start

To start the city needs to fire Evangelous and find someone who will enforce all laws. Speeding, running redlights and stop signs is out of control in the city. Just drive down Carolina Beach Road and 3RD Street. It is a raceway out there and nothing is being done about it. So, lets start enforcing all laws and people will see that they can't get away with things.


With all due respect, the

With all due respect, the speeding and red light running is most likely on the back burner right now. Maybe when the kids stop shooting each other we can start to look into that problem. Really?

MOREhttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/10/oy-vey-narco-trafficking-drug-addict.html


I'm ALSO getting a ton of hits from searches of Jamie Lee Sutherland, who filed the false LIBEL charges I was convicted of in Cook County Courts by Fox News Talking Head and Lawyer Daliah Saper (but I've set aside my anger with D.A. Ben David who was part of this to COOPERATE on all of this to cleanup Wilmington):






2. UNBELIEVABLY, this morning Rob from apartment One here in Spofford Mills Executives Playhouse Apartments, paid me back the $5.00 he's owed me most of a month!!! 

Rob had ANOTHER theft a few days ago, of his $230.00 cashed first paycheck from his new job washing dishes, from his UNLOCKED CAR in our lot -- after having his 55" HDTV stolen from his UNLOCKED apartment about a month ago.

Rob planned to move out the end of July, and Landlord Gold Walker's maintenance supervisor Thomas told me that Rob had NOT paid July rent, and they figured he was riding out his damage deposit this month and would then be gone.

If he has NOT paid any of that rent, Jonathan Deputy who leased to him, should prepare to file for EVICTION, because today, Rob told me he has NOT found a place to move to and hopes to move out in two weeks or so -- and with Rob, that means "a month or two".

Allie's sister moved in with her in apartment Two -- and I am getting on GANGBUSTERS with them and their parents -- really all but Allie's boyfriend Pete and his dog Chris -- but in fairness, I have NOT even seen Pete enough to call HELLO!!!, so this is just conjecture.

John Gray Hunter, who has claimed drug-sellers in this property have for YEARS been protected by Gold Walker, and her son Allen Walker of http://www.walkerworldnc.com/ is the STUPIDEST PERSON he's ever met, has NOT been here except for one overnight a week ago.

BUT, as I promised Judge J.H. Corpening, I'm leaving all of THAT (Gold Walker, her 4th Street tenants Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr. -- LSD Lab operator and other sales -- and Denise Renee Wood -- convicted International Drug Mule with 43 Felony and 13 Misdemeanor Convictions who NOW works with Mayor Bill Saffo), so will lay off blogging about any of them except when necessary to illustrate other matters. This is JUST LIKE I also do with my mother and three siblings.




3. Teri Motsinger (my absolute FAVORITE actual Christian), and her Benefits Management, Inc. managed to credit me overnight about $45.00, so I am OK for now!!!

4. I added this LATE to the last posting, so my 230 Political Contacts might not have seen it:

>>> ADDED LATER: Mike also said he'd attended a meeting of the American Petroleum Institute recently and THEY ALL HATE TRUMP, TOO!!!


>>> AND NOW MY EXPOSE OF THE HATE-CRIMES OF SANDY MADER HOLLADAY:




My Whetstone H.S. classmate Deb Trout Nester with her husband: https://www.facebook.com/deb.t.nester


As ALL Readers of our Class Reunion website -- as well as of this blog -- KNOW. Ms. Nester, yesterday and with no reason to do so except that she is a BONA FIDE Christian, Republican NAZI and lover of Donald Trump , posted:

Deb Trout Nester Off your meds today? Sell your crazy someplace else please.

1
Manage

Reply5m
Scott Kenan I haven't completed this yet, but Whetstone and many of you are FEATURED in this in your own words -- my blog having nearly 1.5 million hits so far: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../four-months...Manage
If Sandy ALSO kicked Deb Trout Nester OFF our Reunion page, I'll declare Sandy Holladay FAIR!!!


There is a LOT MORE TO WRITE about all of this, but I'm PLUMB TUCKERED OUT for the moment -- and HELL, I've been sleeping nearly TEN HOURS PER NIGHT (if you add the naps), since I GOT ON BOARD with Prosecutor Kimberly Overton -- HA!!!











.

No comments:

Post a Comment