Monday, May 7, 2018

"PRACTICAL MONDAY" Has Now ARRIVED!!!



Well it is WAY BEYOND TIME!!!

About this article

Arizona GOP Senator John McCain said Saturday he’s sorry he chose then-Alaska governor Sarah Palin to be his running mate in the presidential race he lost to Barack Obama. He told the New Yor…
NYPOST.COM




Senator John McCain actually replied to my Letter to him more than a year ago -- in a way that didn't SEEM like a form letter, and is LINKED TO in this blog from a posting less than a week ago.
Early psychological research on dehumanization looked at what made the Nazis different from the rest of us. But psychologists now talk about the ubiquity of dehumanization.

About this article

Perpetrators of violence, we’re told, dehumanize their victims. The truth is worse.
NEWYORKER.COM



Scott Kenan

2 hrs

Are you ready for THIS ???

"HTLV-1 -- an ancient virus whose DNA can be found in 1,500-year-old Andean mummies -- can spread from mother to child, particularly through breastfeeding; between sexual partners, through unprotected sex; and by blood contact, such as through transfusions. Because it can be transmitted through sex, it's considered a sexually transmitted infection, or STI."


About this article

Rates of HTLV-1, an ancient virus called the cousin of HIV, are exceeding 40% among adults in remote regions of central Australia. Doctors are now raising alarm about this "neglected" infection.
CNN.COM


Neither the Ronald Reagan US Government nor Christian Churches cared about stopping AIDS -- to them it was GOD'S GIFT to very PAINFULLY DESTROY homosexuals -- but it proved not to be that simple.



>>> MY LETTER TO "THE OAKS" HOSPITAL BILLING: (and I will next write one for the billing of two doctors. The DOCTORS associated with this, have a different address for both, but different customer numbers for me, if ALL the same logo and name):


Also, I re-read this Letter to the "Emergency Room", written a few days ago, changed only ONE word, printed and mailed it also, today:





New Hanover Regional Medical Center (Accounts Receivables)
PO Box 105099
Atlanta, GA 30348-5099

May 7, 2018

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is regarding your invoice to me dated 4/19/18, Guarantor Number 403175, in the amount of $1,340.00 with your offer of a Wealthy Person’s Discount of 25% if paid in full by 5/19/18, then net $1,005.00.

The mere offer of a discount for the affluent that those who need it most can’t have, proves you must be allied with my Kenan Family that put Donald Trump into power to raise the Protestant Klan Robes and Catholic Swastikas – in other words a bunch of God-Hating “Christians”!!! It also proves you OVERCHARGE, because you would NOT offer the discount if it ate all your profits.

But first the GOOD NEWS. I was BEYOND impressed by the services of what was formerly called “The Oaks” – once I understood their legal purpose, to stabilize people in mental or emotional crisis, and to do so quickly, DRUG therapies (mask the symptoms rather than get to causes), is the name of the game. As I was told by many on staff, it didn’t MATTER if I was improperly committed, if I took the drugs, CLEANED my overstuffed plates, and participated in the classes and exercises, I would soon get out alive, and in fact I did. I heard of NO ONE who did not.

I was blowing kisses to my primary psychiatrist, Julia Triggs, MD, in our last three sessions, it then just being an exercise in my patience before release. I JOKED with my other “prescriber”, Rita A. Pellicciari, about meeting on Wrightsville Beach this summer and playing Beach Blanket Bingo. They were BOTH good sports!!!

And since my release, I have talked of my experience with many Wilmingtonians, ASSURING THEM that if they or a loved one is ever committed there, they will be in GOOD HANDS.

For these reasons, I will NOT be demanding that Medicare be reimbursed by your company. I DID benefit from the experience, and I blog about it all the time, my blog now on its way to 2,000,000 registered hits, and very popular among the Power Set in Wilmington.

Here is the practical info on who I WILL try to force to pay the bill, and why, but it could take a lot of time. I hope this can be kept off my Credit Record, but NAZIS and “Christians” will screw an honest person “six-ways-from-Sunday” when they smell money!!!

Jonathan Deputy, who had protected drug sellers, he the apartment manager where I live, first threatened me physically not to blog about that, but when I persisted, he began Cyberstalking me, claiming that he could steal the copyright to any books I write – like Wilmington’s District Attorney Ben David with others had done in 2013 to my memoir of working for playwright Tennessee Williams -- but also claimed I never even KNEW Mr. Williams, and that he has much evidence that I am a Child Molester. I filed Cyberstalking Charge against him, and the next day he lied to a Judge and committed me.

So you know, I will NOT pay this bill – and Mr. Deputy should do so. Mr. Deputy’s business which he runs out of his residence is http://suncoastvr.com/, which has his physical address, phone number, and email address – as well as his photo, that looks like a MUG SHOT – LOL!!!

Now a bill this size, is a bit big just to write off – and these caring and competent people deserve to be properly paid. THEY didn’t commit me!!!

More info on how people OUTSIDE Kenan-controlled North Carolina have been dealing with this (the “Emergency Room” at the Oaks’ Accounts Receivables): https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/05/letter-to-accounts-receivable-of.html.

How should we handle this going forward??? Please let me know your thoughts or decision.

This Letter has been published here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/05/practical-monday-has-now-arrived.html.

Sincerely,


Scott David Kenan






Gaia
March 23
There’s a transformational power that lies within us all. Go on a magical journey to discover it in The Last Avatar.


Join Today & Watch the Full-Length Film
GAIA.COM/LAST-AVATAR


Randy Roach to Firesign Theater
There are only 10 kinds of people: Those who understand binary and those who don't.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment