Sunday, May 6, 2018

All You God-Hating Christians: Prepare to get WRECKED!!! God Has Decided to RETURN THE FAVOR -- LOL!!! (Let's call today "SOBER SUNDAY"!!!)





Last night, after this week completing and making CERTAIN they got their letters (to new Secretary of State Mike Pompeohttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/04/my-letter-just-sent-secured-state.html and to UNC Chapel Hill Hero Maya Littlehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/05/email-just-successfully-sent-to-maya.html), and also doing some overdue gardening and organization/cleaning of my apartment, I was TOTALLY EXHAUSTED -- despite sleeping at least seven hours per night as well as getting a nap each day. 


About this article

In our current era of deep political polarization, it’s more important than ever that we heed the lessons of Wilmington's 1898 riots.
AMP.NEWSOBSERVER.COM



It is an EMOTIONAL EXHAUSTION, so I went to bed at 8:20 last night and was up at 4:30 this morning. 

Of course it was too early to call my mother to wish her a Happy Mother's Day -- but not too early to get the last half hour of CNN International that shows on CNN USA until 5:00 AM (ALWAYS more truthful than what is broadcast to the USA audience -- I learned that living in Mexico!!!).

>>> ADDED: Ok, OK: Better early than LATE for Mother's Day, the date of which my mother eventually clarified -- LOL!!!


And speaking of CNN, EVERY OTHER NETWORK (and CNN too for OTHER people), DISCLOSES every time they have a person on -- guest or network consultant on their payroll -- WHICH Government or other Agency they worked for. It is NO SECRET that Cooper worked for the CIA first DURING his last two years of college and he NEVER had a Journalism course:

During college, Cooper spent two summers as an intern at the Central Intelligence Agency. Although he has no formal journalistic education, he opted to pursue a career in journalism rather than stay with the agency after school,[11][12] having been a self-proclaimed "news junkie since [he] was in utero."[13] After his first correspondence work in the early 1990s, he took a break from reporting and lived in Vietnam for a year, during which time he studied the Vietnamese language at Vietnam National University, Hanoi.[14]




Additionally, everyone had known for EIGHT YEARS that Anderson was gay -- BEFORE he "came out publicly". NONE of this makes sense unless Anderson is a PRIMARY manipulator of CNN's "news" FOR the CIA.




Readers all know that in December 2012 -- when I flew from Puerto Vallarta to NYC for artist Mark Beard's Christmas Party and EVERY Delta Airlines employee (except two), I spoke with KNEW that President Obama was GAY AS A GOOSE (their International Flight employees reading the FOREIGN Press), I was KICKED OUT for LIFE of the Cooper/Vanderbilt-owned Grand Central Station -- for making a mild joke in their temporary Christmas Market about REPUBLICANS. In this telling I CHANGED the names of those who were preparing with Wilmington District Attorney Ben David and his Legal Intern Jeffrey Duncan with Fox News Talking Head/Lawyer Daliah Saper, and Wells Fargo exec Jamie Lee Sutherland to STEAL the copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams.



I changed them because Jamie promised me he would DROP his false charge of LIBEL if I removed my reporting of his claim of doing $24,000,000.00/month average Narco-Trafficking in Puerto Vallarta for his bank and disguised some identities of criminals -- and Jamie did not CARE that I blogged that he had several times seen Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his private Gay Bathhouse, Man's Country, in Chicago, some years before that.

I will tell you that "Randy Briefs" was actually Andrew Emerson Cook, a  young Duke University trained Lawyer at https://saperlaw.com/, who handled me the first half year -- until Daliah Saper learned that Andrew and I had been comparing our experience as homosexual bottoms -- and both had WANTED Jamie Lee Sutherland to TOP US because of his huge PACKAGE I had often seen in his bulging bikini not only at Hotel Mercurio where I met him: http://www.hotel-mercurio.com/, but also when we hung out at the pool at his house, Casa Vista Los Arcos in Mismaloya, http://www.palmeravacations.com/mismaloya/casa-vista-los-arcos, which we were negotiating for me to BUY when I got royalties from my memoir being made into a movie -- which was COMPLETELY LIKELY -- until that group STOLE MY COPYRIGHT to it illegally and unconstitutionally. I wanted to make a Conference Center of it.



Casa Vista Los Arcos


So:

Andrew Emerson Cook, who REFUSED to answer this email to him I sent in 2016http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/11/my-letter-sent-today-to-esteemed-lawyer.html


Part of my story of being kicked out of Grand Central Stationhttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-immanent-return-to-uranus.html


Call Jamie Sutherland at his NEW job to get ACCESS TO HIS PACKAGE!!!:



Business: (312) 706-XXXX, Home: (773) 960-XXXX -- TOO LATE, they are no longer posted!!!


Well, it is now LATE ENOUGH to call Mom and wish her a Happy Mother's Day, so I will do that. And FIRST, while I wrote all of the ABOVE, I had only meant to put a link to the BEST SNL skit I have ever SEENhttps://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/stormy-daniels-warns-trump-a-storms-coming_us_5aee796ce4b0ab5c3d66560c


And THAT didn't work -- Mom has apparently gone to Mass earlier than usual today. I had wanted to tell her that when I got up this morning at 4:30, that Sherry Hall Spivey, next door, was at her back door DIRECTING four of her HOT YOUNG MALE STUDS, who were carrying packages from the storage units in her back yard to a waiting car in front that kept its motor running. THIS the operation that Wilmington Police (who told me NOT to document all the comings and goings there -- as I have previously blogged), New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputies, and the Special FBI Task Force to BUST NARCO-TRAFFICKERS have been OBSERVING since long before I moved in here 12/1/2017 -- but REFUSE TO SHUT THEM DOWN!!!




Sherry Hall Spivey actually DEFENDED my landlady Gold Walker -- who is ALSO at least a big seller of marijuana -- when she contacted me via FACEBOOK to claim I had ridiculed her for having cancer (false) -- and ALSO, which she must have gotten from Jonathan Deputy, Gold Walker's Property Manager here, that I am just a CHILD MOLESTER -- LOL!!!



NEITHER of Sherry Spivey's two closest friends (according to Facebook), live near Wilmington, NC -- THANK GOD!!! This one is Christopher (means "Christ-Bearer"), Christmas.



This one is Scott Pemberton.


OH!!! And just now, I went out the front door to smoke, and discovered that the bicycle that Robert, the REAL CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER (twenty years ago), last rode to my apartment several days ago when he came to get a shower -- and while showering got a call from his Probation Officer saying he could NOT move here because we are just barely too close to the Montessori School -- REMAINS where he left it under the stairs to the second floor, UNLOCKED to the securing bar as he ALWAYS left it there, and long enough that the fast-growing wild grape vine has GROWN THROUGH ITS SPOKES!!!

When I disguised Robert's name, I used "Robert" since it is so common, and I cannot now remember his last name -- I marked him in my phone "Robert Catholic". Well, I just called him, and he said he did NOT leave his bike here, so I have no idea whose it is since no one in these apartments has ever had one -- but it could be a friend who stayed over for a few nights (judging by the vines).

Robert said he's getting ready for Catholic Mass before opening the store, and that he's working open to close there for two weeks while his Chinese boss, Mrs. Ping, is in China on a two-week buying trip. http://www.pingstibet.com/

Well, all of that is FINE, but I never reported it before, but when Robert first disclosed he was convicted as a school teacher who molested a 15-year-old boy, he ALSO told me he had been a LONG member of NAMbLA (North American Man-boy Love Association: https://www.nambla.org/), and that SOME 15 year old boys are AS MATURE AS A MAN. So I KNOW he is UN-REPENTANT (which does NOT mean he will act on his lusts again).

Although Robert knew ALL ABOUT every religion and spiritual tradition that I have heard about -- and FIRST claimed that my own, Science of Mind and its founder Ernest Holmes (with Buddhism and Sikhism) are the BEST, he later said his OWN favorites in Wilmington are Father Bob Kus of St. Mary's Catholic (who set up the Wilmington Drug Mafia with my parents, my actual "friend" Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, and PPD, first owned by the Bush, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royal Families), Pastor Dan Lewis of First Presbyterian, which HARBORS many Drug-Mafia-supporting and White Supremacist Deacons and Elders, including (some no longer in positions of "Spiritual Leadership")


District Attorney Benjamin R. David: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html, Judges Lindsey McKee Luther: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/i-squeezed-judge-lindsey-luthers-pussy.html, Robin Robinson, Jeffrey Noecker, and prominent member Lawyer David Nash -- who in 2011 took out the FIRST FALSE CHARGE in Wilmington against me, Cyberstalking, after I blogged about all the NARCO-TRAFFICKING I had seen in his Costello's (gay) Piano Bar on Princess Street:





And Robert ALSO LOVES Rev. John McLaughlin of St. Jude's MCC and the Mormon Church -- ALL of whom I can establish are THICK INTO DRUG TRAFFICKING.

Well, ALL I can do today, is to END where I BEGAN -- and wish everyone APPROPRIATE a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!



(See above!!!)







.

No comments:

Post a Comment