Monday, January 1, 2018

New Years GREETINGS (of VARYING types -- and typos)!!!


A BIT DARK, but this is Roy Rogers Oldenkamp, partying last night!!!



Roy Rogers partying last summer.



Roy Rogers and Dale Evans used to visit Roy's first cousin, next door to the house on Ebenezer Road in Cincinnati, when I lived there ages 2.5 - 6 (1953 - 1957), dress up in character -- and entertain the neighborhood kids!!!


Welcome back. (after I was kicked off Facebook for the FIFTH month in 1.5 years for criticizing FAKE CHRISTIANS and my Kenan Family that put Trump into office)
Btw, besides the poem in Night of the Iguana, Did T write another poem?


Scott
GREAT photo -- if a tetch dark!!! Is the Pope a CAT-LICKER???

Remember, it was at the 2009 dedication of Tennessee Williams's POETS STONE in Episcopal Cathedral Church of St. John the DIVINE in Manhattan that I met many I had NOT met while working for Tom -- Vanessa Redgrave was there, but had a 50-person entourage so SHE wasn't killed by the Episcopal Church too.

She REFUSED to go to the Bishop's reception afterward, where I met: Eli Wallach & Anne Jackson, John Guare, Olympia Dukakis, John Patrick Shanley, Sylvia Miles, William Jay Smith, David Kaplan -- and I already knew Marian Seldes, Mitch Douglas, and Gregory Mosher (Greg had helped me in aspects of my book).
Scott
Tennessee published two volumes of poetry, and at readings usually closed by reading: https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/50045/life-story-56d22cc476c2b




The front row line-up at Episcopal Cathedral of St. John the Divine -- my brother MIKE hid in the audience -- wanting to see what MY OLD LIFE HAD BEEN.



But last night -- and I think because YOU maintain his WeHo residence, have his collage, and were willing to participate in that FAILED 2011 tribute I tried to organize in Puerto Vallarta/Mismaloya, Tennessee asked me to send you THIS poem, honoring California's new law: https://allpoetry.com/Heavenly-Grass



AND, since I met and kidded around with the ORIGINAL Anna Madrigal -- Olympia Dukakis -- that Party Night, this all came TOGETHER!!!




Kristi Golightly is with David Blake.

Happy New Year
 ðŸŽˆ
Comments
Barbara Rysanek Lindsay Very cute !! Happy New Year !!
Manage

Reply2h

Reply39m
Scott Kenan No WONDER you didn't write me last night!!! I hope he's WORTH IT!!!
Manage

Reply23m
Scott Kenan WHOOPS!!! A case of mistaken identity. I thought you were HAPPY Golightly, not Kristi Golightlyhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../happy...Manage

257,601 Views
Theresa Reid-Boyd was live.
I need your prayers. 
Drug addiction has taken over a life of someone very, very close to me. I'm asking that anyone who suffers from addiction, or knows someone going through this, would comment so we all can stand together in prayer for each & everyone. 
God still is in the business of miracles! His word says that, when two or more are gathered in My name, there I am also. His word will not come back void. 
Please share this video from my public page so we can keep this going & each of us can see the names of those who need our prayers. Will you stand in the gap? With me??? 
My loved ones name is Tim. He is homeless now, and unrecognizable
I know I'm not the only one crying out to God to move on this. Please join me. Thank you & God bless you!!!
Comments
Scott Kenan Sadly, prayers don't work in helping anyone out of addiction. They are a NICE SENTIMENT and usually well-meaning, but like "self-abuse" produces NO BABIES, prayer helps NO ADDICT (given all the prayin' already, it only gets WORSE in Wilmington, NC). THAT is the evidence!!! Contact one of the organizations that WORKS -- many of them recommended by people on this Facebook Group!!!







And although only a SINGLE empty bottle of $2.87/bottle Aldi's Winking Owl Cabernet (next to this BMW)was found in Spofford Mills Clubhouse parking lot this morning. 


I had expected at least THREE -- and a smattering of semi-smashed beer cans. I guess I SCARED those girls -- young women -- TOO MUCH!!!




ALL residents (except me), were out PARTYING HARDY, but NONE disturbed the Peace here -- even when some (mostly female voices), returned at 12:20 AM -- just before I went to bed.















.

No comments:

Post a Comment