Friday, January 26, 2018

FOUND!!! "Master Baiter" -- My Former Co-Salesman at Pentagon Publishing, Snellville, GA -- and Distributor of Drugs from Maine to at least Wilmington, North Carolina (so no letter to Sallie Bingham, tonight):


"Master Baiter", today, who supplied the Wilmington, North Carolina Politicians and Christian Clergy with HARD DRUGS while traveling under guise of an AA and NA Counselor -- and maybe he STILL DOES!!!



Another recent photo of Master from here: http://southeastwheelsevents.ning.com/profile/LeeGosney


I'm blown away, because NOT ONLY did Master threaten to kill me after I got in touch with former Republican Congressman John Linder, and LINDER also threatened me by email:



John Linder


I witnessed and can testify in court that John Linder and the late owner Patrick Lee Stansbury exchanged large packets of cash in Blue Ribbon Grill in Tucker, GA in the mid to late 1990s, when Patrick bought the sales staff lunch and passed out commission checks.



Patrick was busted three times for drug possession, sales, and even distribution while I worked for him 1990 - 2010, spending time in jail at least once: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html


And then as I blogged about my experience after Sect. of State Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dottie Newman, got me to sell all IMMEDIATELY, spring 2010, and I fled to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, I got an email from Master Baiter, claiming he was bedridden with cancer and would die within a few months, so to take him OFF my blog's email list -- which I believed and did.

Readers know that my friend Evan Fish, lived in Maine for two years and was one of the two top Cocaine distributors there -- buying new Maseratis for himself and his girlfriend, Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner  -- twice per year, cash. Evan said he got all his Cocaine from Master Baiter, and then when Evan quit that and moved to Wilmington to "straighten out" his life, he found himself in HELL.

Ellie followed him here -- even though they had broken up -- and continually tried to force Evan back into the Drug Trade and tried to force him to be with her. When Evan stayed with me for a week in the Super 8 Motel on Market Street -- through the hurricane about Labor Day 2011, and once got Ellie to deliver him some Cocaine that he tricked her out of paying her for. She drove up -- but I never saw her face. BEST COKE I ever tried (I only had a little to remember the early 1980s).

And within a week, Evan was FORCED by Wilmington Police working with Ellie Schwaner, to jump to his death from the parking garage next to the downtown Library. It was Evan who told me all about how "Master Baiter" and Pentagon Publishing supplied most of the hard drugs to Wilmington and through which Politicians and Ministers -- and that Master traveled with scheduled talks before AA, NA, and Church Groups.





I think I might have found Ellie -- this one is the right age, and only says that "after moving to," but never mentions from where: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eleanor-ellie-schwaner-2a594957/

Anyway, I also found Master Baiter's cell phone number, (404) 372-XXXX several places -- once going back to his listing on a Nar Anon site in 2007, so I called it tonight and ABSOLUTELY got his voice message -- that does not mention his name. I will try again tomorrow and leave a message if I don't get him. Master is ONE PERSON I can be completely HONEST WITH (which has always been the case -- especially to laugh over Executive Vice President Michael Massicott's homosexuality-while-married).

Like the late Patrick Stansbury: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/shock-patrick-lee-stanbury-is-dead.html, Master GOT RELIGION!!!



Patrick Christian was one of Mr. Stansbury's aliases.


I found that Master Baiter is currently leader of a High School Group for a Presbyterian Church!!!


And he also is a member of this Motorcycle Gang: 






So it will be FUN to call Master tomorrow, and right NOW, I'm thinking of certain Wilmington Politicians and Clergy, who at least ONCE knew that phone number very well: (404) 372-XXXX.



Elders D.A. Ben David and Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther, and Deacon Judge Robin Robinson ALL either worked with Master -- or protected his Drug Trafficking (and likely STILL DO)!!!


And don't forget, Newt Gingrich, and Sean Hannity's close friend Christal Presley. Recently Christal lost her job with Atlanta Public School System, taught briefly in the mountains of Virginia, and now teaches writing and donkey-riding (really) on her parents' farm, recently reported in great detail on this blog. I just learned that Christal has BLOCKED ME on LINKED-IN in the last ten days -- LOL!!! But here she is linked to Patrick Stansbury, there:



So I guess that is a WRAP for tonight!!!

Scott















.

No comments:

Post a Comment