Sunday, January 28, 2018

And Then I Called Some People Who Work/Worked for Pentagon Publishing (in Snellville, Georgia):


"Yep!!! I used Scott's voice to call those Pentagon Publishing people -- and as soon as he finishes snacking on saltines and crunchy peanut butter, I'll get him to write about it."




Then -- and in this order, I called Patrick Stansbury's cell number, the landline that Gloria Stansbury once answered to claim Patrick was dead, some former co-salespeople, and finally "Master Baiter"-- each call longer than the call before. Patrick answered his cell sounding rough as hell -- and it was after 1:00 PM. He hung up immediately, even though my first words were, "Patrick, please speak with me -- it's Scott Kenan."

So I called some salespeople still employed, and finally Master Baiter. The thing that united ALL calls is that I said I have TONS of "irons in the fire", and this is not even the BIGGEST, so to release me to pursue these OTHER matters, all Patrick has to do is pay me the agreed price of $38,000.00 less the $3,800.00 he paid me in 2011 for buy-back of his company's stock, and I will be satisfied. Otherwise, I will continue to ACCELERATE MY AGGRESSION.

I do not believe that qualifies as blackmail or extortion -- and if it DOES, I retract it. My purpose is not to break any Laws. Besides, it would spare some people FURTHER embarrassments. And of course I can always pull some of my new connections, and speak with the Defense Department people who make the decisions on awarding his advertising contracts -- NOT to try to harm Patrick's business, but to let them know about Patrick's life of Narco-Trafficking, persecuting his younger brother, etc., while claiming to be a CHRISTIAN!!!


The Defense Department might have an ETHICS/MORALS Standard they must uphold when contracting.


Before I go further, two hours ago, I got an email from a "Jack Russell" of "clearbets.com", a domain that says I have NO CREDENTIALS TO ACCESS, asking how much money must he pay me to place his link in my blog. I replied that first I would need to know the content, and how much is he OFFERING to pay??? (Whoever makes the first offer, loses.)

And one of Patrick's most used aliases is "Jack Anderson". Strangest is that I can't access the domain.

Of course, I let all the others know that Patrick paying the rest of his debt to me would end my need to keep the pressure on.

Here is an exchange I had a while back with a "Kellsey Anderson", who claimed to work for Pentagon Publishing: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/02/just-for-legal-record-part-of-my.html

And here is part of the exchange I had with Patrick while we negotiated in 2011. 


Tennessee Williams Scholars, ESPECIALLY, will get a kick out of the email addresses to whom Patrick Stansbury sent his COMPLAINT about me -- even the Secretary to the President of Harvard University, 60 Minutes, and The New York Times!!! LOL!!!: 






Everyone else, I shared at least a fond memory of mine of them -- or more -- and enjoined them all to try to talk Patrick into his senses and ACTUAL self-interest. I also -- not knowing ANY Pentagon Publishing, Inc. associate NOT to smoke pot (except maybe Gene Paulssen ((sp???)) and his wife), I suggested that each read my recent blog postings, then smoke some pot, kick back with a beer or three, and RE-READ -- just ENJOY THE STORY (I can always disguise anyone nice's identity when I publish my books).










The Judge rules District Attorney Benjamin R. David (center), COMPETENT to stand trial???


I SURE HOPE Ben David retains his sense of HUMOR!!!







.

No comments:

Post a Comment