Sunday, December 17, 2017

Wilmington Star News Does NOT Report on Yesterday's PROTEST of Republican Tax Plan -- Because I Was in ALL THEIR PHOTOS/VIDEO???










"Woe to those who make unjust laws and to those who issue oppressive decrees to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of My people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless."

Isaiah 10: 1 - 2

Handed out at yesterday's PROTEST of the Republican Tax Plan, organized by George Vlasits -- and where I met Harper Peterson, former Mayor of Wilmington, and Democratic NC State Senate Candidate to replace Republican Michael Lee.



As my Readers know, about two months after I returned to Wilmington, NC late June, 2015, I met a top TV-6 producer -- on Front Street across from the larger Port City Java -- and told him that I intend to EXPOSE all the hideous crimes of my Kenan Family, most of the current Politicians of both Parties, and perhaps even a MAJORITY of the "Christian" Churches -- Narco-Trafficking, White Supremacy, Corruption of nearly every District Court Judge, etc.

He said he knew ALL ABOUT who I was -- and that all the Media of Wilmington had had a meeting, deciding that NO ONE was allowed to even mention my name in any form of Press, here, until someone else had. In the 1970s, we called that a "Catch 22"!!!





As reported at the time (2011), I had been active in marches by "Occupy" groups -- as well as a sit-in in front and to the side of City Hall. BOTH TV-3 and TV-6 filmed interviews with me (because I'm articulate), and one even filmed a five minute "rant" to the camera in front of the Information booth at the base of Market Street at the Cape Fear River.

For a full week, at least ONE of those stations aired parts of what they had filmed of me every night on local news -- my cousins in Rocky Point having said they saw me every night. So this idea was clearly a product of CONFUSED CHICKENS attempting to THINK how to suppress me for the sake of Christian Narco-Trafficking and Profits.

Of course, Hotsy-Totsy likely blackmailed Homo, himself -- and DEFINITE CIA Agent -- Kevin Maurer, who had headed the City Desk at the Star News in 2012, and interviewed me from there by phone on several long calls and said he was going to write a FEATURE ARTICLE on D.A. Ben David's CORRUPTION and how Mr. David had VIOLATED MY RIGHTS, repeatedly -- and maybe even a BOOK:



Kevin at his City Desk with assistant Shelby

But, when his book was announced to the Press on the unnecessary assassination of Osama Bin Laden, ordered by President Obama because he had been BLACKMAILED by George W. Bush over Obama's GAY LIFE, and Osama would TESTIFY IN COURT how he and the Saudi Royal Family (locally, PPD Pharmaceuticals, founded by Bush, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royals), had PLANNED 9/11 together, Kevin immediately DROPPED ME, and later when I caught him on his cell phone, ADMITTED he was just getting info for the US Government on me -- so at least he was HONEST ABOUT IT!!!




I had retreated to Puerto Vallarta (first helped in 2010 to get there by Colin Powell's top security officer, Col. Dottie Newman) -- this time after D.A. Ben David made a TOTALLY ILLEGAL DEAL with Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo, to ERASE the false conviction of me of "Cyber-Stalking" for reporting all the drug deals large and small I witnessed made in Costello's (gay) Piano Bar -- owners David Nash and John Stike, DDS and land developer were TOP CONGREGANTS at Ben David's First Presbyterian, which also harbors White Supremacist and Narco-Trafficking-supporting Judges Lindsey McKee Luther, Jeffrey Noecker, and Robin Robinson.








John Stike had actually BORDERLINE RAPED me about 1984 -- in a "bait-and-switch" operation with his then boyfriend (a couple of years younger than me -- and HANDSOME, unlike the older Dr. Stike, picking me up in the long-running Wilmington fixture, David's gay bar, now gone).


Well, I still have to deal with the horny homo Ben David's collusion with Jamie Lee Sutherland and Daliah Saper -- for ILLEGALLY and UNCONSTITUTIONALLY convicting me of LIBEL in Cook County, Illinois Courts in 2013 -- stealing all my copyrights and I supposedly still owe them all a HALF MILLION DOLLARS -- partly because I blogged about Jamie's bragging about seeing Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his Man's Country private gay baths many times.





We ONLY went to Afghanistan to PROTECT THE CIA's OPIUM/HEROIN PRODUCTION -- all the attackers on 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia!!!


And the Muslim Taliban had CUT IT OFF, it being FORBIDDEN BY THEIR RELIGION (unlike the Christian religion that now PROTECTS HARD DRUGS and PROFITS from it):





Many of our Troops in Afghanistan PROUDLY DISPLAYED NAZI EMBLEMS, like this "SS" of Hitler's elite troops.


Now, Ben David has TWICE promised me he would have that Libel conviction in Chicago VOIDED -- the first time in Cousins' Italian Deli on Third Street, June 2015 (and we both had a laugh when I told him that THEN we would NOT have to have sex, after all -- but he HASN'T done it, so we still HAVE TO HAVE SEX).

SO, I will next write to Jamie Lee Sutherland and lawyer/Fox News Talking Head Daliah Saper, to see if THEY will do it voluntarily -- and ESCAPE my charging ALL OF THEM with Federal Crimes.





I keep forgetting to mention, that after telling Mom that Christianity Today had published in an editorial that after Kenan-Family-Stooge Judge Roy Moore was DEFEATED by Democrat Doug Jones, that Christianity has LOST FOR GOOD the right to claim ANY MORAL HIGH GROUND, and she hung up on me:






Mom and I are now getting on GREAT, again, she and my brother Mike sending me enough money to get by frugally.


>>> BUT BEST TODAY, LANDLADY GOLD WALKER'S BIRTHDAY, IS THAT ANDRE TYLER BRETON IS OUT OF HER 4TH STREET PROPERTY -- ALTHOUGH HE STOLE ABOUT $500.00 WORTH OF MY FURNITURE THAT HE'D BEEN USING.

I went over to pull the nails out of the walls that I'd hung pictures on (having forgotten to do that), and discovered this. I called Gold and SANG the news to her to the tune of "Happy Birthday", THRILLING HER!!!

And then I got hold of Tyler by phone, who claimed "they" told him he could take my furniture -- because I told them I didn't care if he did -- which was actually TRUE, because my back was then still WRENCHED by the brittle plastic chair at my new place provided by the landlady that "exploded", but I really wanted the pieces -- and as I told Tyler, that was LEGALLY hearsay, and he had never heard that from ME, the property owner. I told him I would take out charge of THEFT against him and have him served. Then I hung up on him.

But the truth is, I CAN'T file any charge without knowing his CURRENT ADDRESS, which I do not know, so it is not worth my worrying about at all, anymore.

And Tyler, thinking that he -- with a Trespass Warrant out for him for staying there after I got out -- thinks he STILL HAS RESIDENCY, and said he will NOT GIVE THAT UP (by turning over the keys, which is now entirely irrelevant) -- until I DELETE everything I posted on this blog about him -- LOL!!!


Well, I won't, and he has no legal leg to stand on. He never DENIED that it is all true -- because it IS TRUE (if sometimes confused or confusing)!!!



You see, Christians have worked to do this ALL OF MY ADULT LIFE because I am HONEST -- about myself and THEIR CRIMES.


But I DARE SAY I am VERY SUCCESSFULLY REVERSING the situation -- wouldn't you AGREE???


Scott











.

No comments:

Post a Comment