Wednesday, December 13, 2017

The TRAITOROUS Kenan Family Is the BIGGEST LOSER (as is "Christianity"), by the DEFEAT of Judge Roy Moore!!!











>>> MY EMAIL TO MY HIGH SCHOOL GIRLFRIEND, A FORMER CHESTER COUNTY, PA PROSECUTOR, PHYSICIAN, INSTALLER OF EPIC SYSTEMS FOR MAJOR HOSPITAL CHAINS, NOW THE TOP CONSULTANT ON PRIVACY OF ON-LINE MEDICAL RECORDS (and she sits on TWO top US Medical Boards):


Scott Kenan's "Cliff's Notes" on recent personal history:

Cc: kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com, duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, bojones bojones@verizon.net, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Good Morning "Girlfriend"!!!

New residence is GREAT!!!

My lawyer, Bruce Mason, after ADMITTING that rich Kenans control virtually EVERY Republican and Democrat in NC (confirmed later by two Magistrates I had business with), DUMPED ME, then instead of telling me how to win $20,000.00 - $40,000.00 without him, as promised, literally RAN AWAY down Princess St., yelling, "I have NO CONSCIENCE!!!" -- then the firm that handles most of (the utility's) traffic accidents turned my case over to a lawyer in Raleigh in an ALL WHITE 18-person firm OWNED by a BLOOD KENAN listed in the family genealogy. 

He NEVER contacted my doctors until about three months had passed, LYING about that, then REFUSED to consider the great bulk of my bills from the accident, offered (about half a month's rent), and I forced him up to (four times that), he saying if I didn't take that last offer I would never get anything, so I caved and signed a GAG ORDER, that I am going to soon BREAK, as I was under GREAT PSYCHOLOGICAL DISTRESS caused by him (and others -- and it was Mike and Mom's help -- very small scale, considering what Mom and my sisters caused me to LOSE -- but not Mike -- that "saved me"), easily proven in Court.

I already "owe" HALF A MILLION DOLLARS to a coalition run by the local D.A. Benjamin R. David, Fox News, etc., over the FALSE CONVICTION of me in Chicago of LIBEL (and I was never legally served before being tried in Absentia) -- so what can I be fined if they prosecute for breaking this GAG ORDER??? Nothing THAT BIG -- LOL!!! 

My parents and sisters ACTIVELY helped these people do this to me, and none acknowledge or apologize, they too influenced by Catholic SWASTIKAS like the ones we grew up with in our HOLY CATHOLIC HOME.

Since then, (the utility) was absorbed into (a larger, more powerful utility), and more than TEN of their employees have admitted to me that they know that Christians in Wilmington have been messing with anyone fighting the Christian Drug Mafia here set up by my parents, Fr. Bob Kus of St. Mary's Catholic (he's retiring in April and FLEEING to Honduras -- as all NAZIS go to Latin America to hide from Justice), Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, and PPD Pharmaceuticals (first founded here by Bush, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royal Families). (That new utility) is PURGING their work force of "Christians" in Wilmington, so will LIKELY thank me for letting them know about the Kenan Law Firm that SCREWED ME on their behalf.

Yes, a little of your lawyerly advice would help.

What few know is that the defeat of Roy Moore was really the defeat of BOTH sides of my Family. Rich Kenans control Alabama Politics (like they did Selma politics when MLK marched across the Edmund Pettus Bridge), and Steve Bannon took my mother's position of America's TOP NAZI, and is very intimately connected to the Roman Curia and Pope Francis -- and HE is going down, too!!!



The Dan Kenan House in Selma, Alabama

I'm convinced that my mother has had a complete change of heart over the last half year. My brother -- raising three adolescents to young adults -- was never really part of my immediate family's Catholic HATE CAMPAIGN to destroy me TOTALLY. Jane suffered brain damage in 1974, and was not capable of fighting Mom's NAZI Mind Control. Julie bought it HOOK, LINE, and SINKER, and her husband is the ONLY ONE in my family that PHYSICALLY LUNGED AT ME to beat me up (he's a fat, ignorant thug), because of my criticizing Republicans. I don't know that I will ever be able to be in the same room with Julie and her husband EVER!!! 

About ten days ago, Julie was still defending Donald Trump!!!

So after many unexpected costs of moving (mostly now all covered), I have LESS than $500.00 left of the settlement and NOTHING else but my S.S. income. I never had a single decent restaurant meal, Christmas treat, NOTHING to celebrate, because I'm FRUGAL. NO ONE has invited me to share Christmas (Mike's father-in-law is as big a racist as Roy Moore, and they all being "Christians", don't want to offend him by my presence -- best I can tell). 

NO COURAGEOUS PEOPLE in my immediate family -- except me.

I spent Thanksgiving with the then not-yet-known major criminal who was my roommate, who is NOW squatting in my old apartment, forcing the landlady to legally evict him, which should be completed by the end of the year. 

MORE when we talk (I declared ABSOLUTE WAR in my blog on the rich Kenans three days ago, and made sure I left the TOP ONE, Thomas S. Kenan III, a voicemail so they all know it). 

I intend to take his position as the official Kenan Historian -- and tell the TRUTH of the Great Things and HIDEOUS CRIMES of the Kenan Family. After the first of the year, I will get a part-time job. I don't need to make much to at least get a Wendy's hamburger now and then, and to RESUME my work with the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University.

Andre Tyler Breton and I at Thanksgiving. Andre, diagnosed BIPOLAR, and later ADHD, is on ADDERALL, that kicked him into mania and he was hallucinating:



Tyler and I at our Thanksgiving Dinner


Tyler ran around for TWO DAYS with a six-foot piece of metal to defend against men he saw running around on the next-door roofs, and coming through secret passages in the walls and floors of our apartment -- never sleeping -- and his DOCTOR who prescribes the ADDERALL and his Probation Officer REFUSED TO HELP. 

The Magistrate REFUSED to commit him (although Police told me he WAS dangerous and definitely committable by NC Law), then the P.O. refused to help my landlady get him out -- which any P.O. could do with no additional authority.


GOD ALWAYS WINS -- and SCREW THE CHRISTIAN HATE-BOTS!!!


Scott









.

No comments:

Post a Comment