Monday, November 27, 2017

Wilmington, North Carolina WATER SERVICE Is NOT Only POISONOUS -- They Aren't Even OPEN to Do BUSINESS This Afternoon -- PRAISE GOD-HATING Wilmington Democratic-Party City Government!!!





Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 min


Chemours reported late October spike of the toxic chemical entering the Cape Fear River
STARNEWSONLINE.COM


Beginning at 1:00 PM this afternoon, I began trying to call Cape Fear Public Utility Authority to get the water at my new apartment in MY name, rather than the landlady's -- and also to set up trash and recyclables pick-up, which is handled by them at well.

The number was ALWAYS BUSY (when every other utility or company of any size at all will have you WAIT IN QUEUE.

Finally, at 4:05 PM, I called the EMERGENCY number to ask if the phone was out of order, and was told that they had called her to say they had CLOSED THE OFFICE (but gave no reason), even though they are SUPPOSED to be open until 5:00 PM weekdays. She had NO IDEA why!!!

So I am left to GUESS that either they got POISONED by the drinking water they provide, or they are too DRUG ADDLED by drugs supplied by Mayor Bill Saffo's Drug Mafia with assists from D.A.s Ben and Jon David, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, and Sheriff Ed McMahon.

And TOO MANY of the TOP and BOTTOM Christian Churches, as first set up by my own parents, Bill and Ruth Anne Kenan in the 1980s and 90s, working for the Catholic Popes -- Pius XII all the way through Francis I




And don't forget that Pope Francis FAST-TRACKED John Paul II to "Sainthood" -- as well as the MURDERER Father Junipero Serra:







Scott Kenan shared a link.
9 hrs

"It wouldn’t be much smoother."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM


And then at 4:05 PM -- after getting off the call to the local WATER AUTHORITY's emergency number, I called Andre Tyler Breton's Probation Officer, Amy Cleary, again, and she ANSWERED THE PHONE, had gotten my message and intended to call me after the in-person interview she was in -- estimating that would come in about 15 minutes.

DURING THAT, Tyler walked in -- back from working for the UNFORTUNATELY-named DDT Outlet in Hampstead, NC, so I told Officer Cleary that he was here, now, and would LIKELY be able to hear my side of our soon call.

Well, it is NOW 5:00 PM exactly, and NO call back from her -- and Tyler has been YELLING AT ME, claiming I am HATEFULLY trying to destroy his LIFE, but I explained that I am ONLY reporting the facts of his recent words and actions to the best of my ability, and HE was who called the cops over his hallucinations of men trying to break into the house, running around the nearby roof-tops, and hiding in the Magnolia tree in front of Psychologist Ben's house -- as well as talking on a phone in the SUV beneath it -- both of which were ENTIRELY EMPTY of people.

I am NOT a doctor or psychologist of ANY KIND, and besides DESTROYING his room several times over the last few days, he has also NOT HELPED move the two days that he could have -- but ran around PARANOID instead -- keeping ME from getting much done on my own.

I am a POLITICAL ACTIVIST sending my info to REAL LAW ENFORCEMENT, Politicians, etc., and all he does is try to DESTROY all of that so I can't do MY work as a writer. He doesn't even read my blog at ALL -- even though I've told him I've published ABOUT HIM including the photos he sent me to use on this blog!!!

ENOUGH!!!


Now I WON'T rag on Officer Cleary at this time. I KNOW things come up that are even BIGGER emergencies than paranoid-schizophrenics -- used LOOSELY, but actually HALLUCINATING -- even losing their computer and wallet for over four hours because they hid one from the imaginary intruders (who also re-painted parts of his room and caused cracks between floor-boards to GROW LARGER), and hid his wallet when Officer Tapia and his partner showed up -- AS CALLED BY TYLER.




THIS is MY philosophy!!!








And HERE is something for me (and perhaps YOU), to watch while I WAIT to hear from Probation Officer Cleary -- who works until about 9:30 (at least SOME nights):


Scott Kenan shared a link.
6 hrs
The Anaheim Ducks created a video in celebration of the NHL's 100th birthday featuring center Ryan Kesler nude in an office filled with workers.
TOWLEROAD.COM




The BEST representative I have of Lee -- District Attorney Benjamin R. David's long-term boyfriend (until I blogged THESE about that, and Ben bought Lee a nearly new pick-up truck with his Narco-Trafficking Profits, and sent Lee OUT OF TOWN PERMANENTLY also with a big wad of MONEY).


Lee DID stop to tell me goodbye as he left.











.

No comments:

Post a Comment