Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Remember: I Live in KENAN-FAMILY-CONTROLLED, NAZI/Ku-Klux-Klan-Ruled North Carolina -- and as Jesus said, "They KNOW NOT What They Do!!!


"Autumn Leaves on a Wall"


I am currently recovering from the SHOCK of reading the lease that I just got from Jon Deputy, Property Manager of the apartment my roommate Tyler and I are moving to at the end of this month. Now MOST of its TEN PAGES are what Jon must use as a standard lease -- UNLIKE the super-short Gold Walker and only slightly longer than Gold's, Carolina Apartments' Lease -- the ONLY NC Leases I have previously had in the last six years, and while they go into INCREDIBLE minutia, they are all mostly understandable (and SOME were genuine EYE-OPENERS to things I simply had not thought about being a NEEDED STATED concern), if negating certain things Gold Walker allowed where I now am, and that might be by simple oversight on their parts and entirely fixable -- just NOT ALLOWED in this lease. I have NO INDICATION if that was deliberate or accidental.

I was TRULY surprised to see that all interest accruing to my Damage Deposit is property of the Landlord -- something I have NEVER seen, since first signing a lease in Cape May, New Jersey in late 1973 -- nor on any other lease in Pennsylvania, Florida, or Georgia -- and ASSUMED was by Federal Law (or at least Common Decency), but Lawyer Bruce Mason (confirmed by two local Magistrates), said that EVERY Republican in North Carolina is in the pocket of the Kenan Family -- as is every Democrat, although Democrats are not necessarily White Supremacists as well.

This is WHY North Carolina has the following reputations:






But I will simply accept that, although YESTERDAY it came STRAIGHT FROM DONALD TRUMP'S MOUTH, when HE told the Head of China that he RESPECTS HIM for trying to and partially succeeding in RAPING the USA. It's part of his "America First", as CHRISTIAN-ORDAINED. And all the rest of his CHRISTIAN HATE.


The interest on the Damage Deposit is not much at all, and Gold Walker can have it.


But WHY -- after I was told they would simply ROLL OVER my same damage Deposit for here to serve there -- on an apartment with rent lower by $200.00 -- did they INCREASE IT by $100.00???

Now, I GET why the agreed $50.00/month lower rent than Jon first proposed -- then said he and Gold had agreed to -- was put in NOT as lower rent, but as a DISCOUNT applied only if paid on time or early. To begin with, I've always paid Gold ten days early, and expect to continue doing that. For a somewhat complicated reason, Benefits Management, Inc. pays my landlord $600.00, and I pay an additional $400.00, and as I told Jon previously, I was thinking of having B.M. pay all $800.00 (when Benefits Management pays my obligation they ALL GET PAID before I get even a PENNY of allowance, so payment is GUARANTEED by US LAW!!!), and I get the roommate's share as reimbursement -- rather than to at least cover that $400.00 part, which would be reduced at the new place to $200.00 extra. And Tyler is going to pay fair rent, not discounted, next month.

And BEFORE receiving a copy of this new lease, I in fact told Benefits Management to PAY THE WHOLE THING, and because the extra $200.00 will be paid in about a week, meaning my weekly allowance for the balance of this month will be cut to just a few dollars per week. But I'm in a position, now, to handle that fine. And I DID THIS because Jon Deputy said that the BEST thing for landlords -- to be ASSURED of getting rent -- and they get NERVOUS AS HELL on due day, until all is in and clears the bank.


I THOUGHT I was doing him and Gold a FAVOR, but this feels like they threw me a SLAP TO THE FACE!!!


But then, I see no reason it won't always be paid early, so I expect no PRACTICAL consequences of that -- and Gold Walker has ALWAYS been generous to me, and is here in other ways, too. And I have gotten "Denise The Perfect Painter", a gun-slinging 6' 4" Proclaiming Christian who has 43 Felony Convictions and is part of the Mayor Bill Saffo Drug Mafia OUT of this property -- someone Gold told me MANY TIMES she FEARED (and with GOOD REASON).

So, we are apparently not QUITE through with our negotiation. Seeing how that rent-lowering was turned into a conditional discount WITHOUT mentioning that BEFORE presenting a Lease (as well as the LARGER than agreed Damage Deposit), felt like a PERSONAL PUNCH -- not so much to ME, as to the INTEGRITY of the Landlord and her Manager. That said, it is ONLY in the MIND, so I'm all but over the pain of it, and will confront the Practical Details, tomorrow. But I do NOT expect to tell Teri Motsinger of B.M. to HOLD cutting the first check until we straighten these things out.

The ENTIRE Lease is about detailing all the Legal Remedies a Landlord can ALREADY take -- as if trying to DEMEAN the Tenant -- which makes one FEEL LIKE GETTING REVENGE, which I would not do, because I think it was mostly THOUGHTLESSNESS, Gold LOVING the message of the book "The Secret" (the very GIST of Science of Mind and New Thought), and Jon Deputy seems totally COOL, and a not-naive person about the Criminal Kenans and Christians of Wilmington/North Carolina.

Almost NOTHING protects the Tenant, and the little that does is DILUTED by spelling out extra time and other things that the Landlord get to fulfill LEGAL OBLIGATIONS to the Tenant.

Here are a couple of other things from today that reflect on these SAME PRINCIPLES:



This is EXACTLY what I learned since leaving the formal study of The Science of Mind, primarily under Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz at the Atlanta Church of Religious Science -- and with important contributions by Rev. Paul Gonyea and Joyce Rennolds -- as far as those my Atlanta friends might know or remember.

I necessarily -- but not intentionally -- created PANDEMONIUM in ALL my relationships (except a few high school buddies -- Class of '69 -- they seemed to KNOW what a Political Troublemaker I would become), and pissed EVERYONE off, usually far more than once, but like my new friends, the heirs of Frank Sinatra who sold my wealthy Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill control of Bank of America, might point out (Kenans led by Tom in Chapel Hill were MOST responsible for the election of Donald Trump -- if you don't include my Kenan Family's and our employee Rex Tillerson's LOVE of Vladimir Putin).

I was STUBBORN and well-directed (although Diplomacy skills came to me late), and NOW, we have Donald Trump nearly OUT of office, the mal-intended Republicans fractured to the BONE, and the Democrats ready to EXPLODE over their only slightly lowered Hypocrisies.
I'm happier than at any previous moment of my LIFE -- because I've taught those who can't "love" me, that they had better respect me. As Kennedy Schultz LOVED to say, "Everyone has worth -- 'though sadly, some people only as an example to show children what NOT to become when they grow up!!!" Well that is not ME -- and I trust not anyone who reads these words.
But REALLY, Gratitude and Thanksgiving finally remain the ONLY necessary prayers (or "Treatments" to us-all):
Tuyet Van Julie
17 hrs
I slept and I dreamed that life is all joy.
I woke and I saw that life is all service.
I served and I saw that service is joy.

― Kahlil Gilbran
One day while sitting in a NA meeting, I was listening as the people were introducing themselves by saying hi my name is ________,and I'm an addict. When I suddenly heard the Lord say to me, DON'T SAY YOUR'E AN ADDICT, SAY MY NAME IS SHERRICA AND I'M FREE.. He said, the world says, " Once and addict always an addict, but the Word says,"WHOM THE SON SETS FREE IS FREE INDEED!!"
Comments
Sandy Bell Amen.. I have been free from my battle with Addiction for 16 years!
The Lord dealt with my heart and mind issues in the process and total Deliverance (freedom for this captive) came. I have never looked back...
No one person or institution, nor can I t...See More


LikeShow more reactions
Reply
5
Yesterday at 4:00pm
Remove
Rachel Beverly When i was still attending meetings.. ( i havent since moving here) I always said i was a blessed and grateful recovering addict freed thru Jesus Christ..

LikeShow more reactions
Reply
4
Yesterday at 4:06pm
Remove

LikeShow more reactions
Reply
2
Yesterday at 4:28pm
Remove
Bonnie J Simpkins Old things are passed away and everything becomes new

LikeShow more reactions
Reply
2
23 hrs
Remove
Mikel Webb YOU BETTA CLAIM IT GIRL!!! LIVE FREE

LikeShow more reactions
Reply
2
22 hrs
Remove
Scott Kenan I am not a Christian, but I follow Jesus's Teachings, and THIS has ALWAYS been the problem I have with A.A. They affirm a negative (which is really praying for a curse, here), when they should affirm the POSITIVE and more LOVING thing. Also, the "Big Book" is full of affirmations of "trying to do", instead of doing. So much of their materials keep them trapped.


>>> MANY OTHER POSITIVE DEVELOPMENTS TODAY, but they feel ECLIPSED by the surprises in this Lease. Here are a FEW of them:

I learned from one of two of Chris "Militant's" employers that his name turns out to be locally-pronounced dialect for "Chris Millikan" (sp?), when he stopped by to PAY CHRIS late for earlier work, so he should be FINE FOR MONEY, now.

Roomie got up, we waxed my car, got him a GREAT haircut and he bought himself appropriate clothes for a job interview that we sped to, and he said went very well, then interviewed a possible Computer Guru to load Windows 10 properly on my old computer I gave him, and did  LOT of cleaning at home as well.

A hair-cutting woman asked me if the handsome young man was my SON, and I told her no, my nephew (Tyler and I had agreed that I am the Crazy Gay Uncle, and he is my nephew -- a CELIBATE family relationship). And he DOES look quite fetching in his new haircut and clothes -- as we continue to work to turn him into a "Chix Magnet", which he thinks he needs to be (at age 29).

And I even ran into Jeff -- the homeless guy that EVERYONE knows downtown. In his late thirties or early forties, he squats on his haunches mostly along Market Street, writing in his notebooks, never bothering anyone. He has what as an amateur I diagnose as Schizophrenia -- but definitely a SERIOUS Mental Disability, that drugs don't help too much, nor does Talk Therapy. He HAS money, and could afford a place, but PREFERS to live where he can take rest in forest, garden, or similar, near downtown.

I had seen him leaving Chris Millikan's apartment first thing this morning, and Jeff CONFIRMED that he had slept last night (the coldest so far), on Chris's floor -- and after he learned I live UPSTAIRS, said he is going to write and produce a movie titled "GAY".

Now, I know Chris is OBSESSED with women, and not having one last night, kindly let the KINDLIEST homeless person in Wilmington have shelter, so I feel much BETTER about BOTH OF THEM, and although Chris has a very weathered face and "rough look", he is proving to me that he is NOTHING AS DANGEROUS as the last tenant there, Denise Renee Wood!!!


My work on Fourth Street is COMPLETE.


Rather, in these communities, “courtship” refers to an intricate set of rules and practices intended to help young people find godly, parent-approved spouses. 

While it’s meant to be beneficial and holy, this practice of courtship can also result in abuse ― particularly when it gives older men an opportunity to prey on much younger teen girls.



The allegations against Roy Moore are fueling debates about how evangelicals approach gender and marriage.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM













.

No comments:

Post a Comment