Sunday, November 26, 2017

AND, All SEEMS Resolved (for the MOMENT, anyway) -- as Wilmington's GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS Begin to BURN in the SPECIAL HELL Reserved by God JUST FOR THEM!!!










>>> WHOOPS, IT IS NOT OK, NOW!!!

Tyler called me (I didn't know he had left this apartment), just after I wrote the above title, to say he was meeting up with his old roommate Jeremy from Leland, who slept here two nights ago -- because he was TOO DRUNK to drive home -- and Tyler asked me if I am OK. He had seen MORE PEOPLE outside the front of the house as he left, and he was afraid they had HARMED ME.



I've seen and heard NOTHING.


After a FOUR HOUR SEARCH, Tyler finally found the computer (he had hidden it under the kitchen sink from "the Intruders" he had imagined this morning, but forgot WHERE), and then found his wallet in a box high on a shelf in the kitchen (that he hid there so the Police he had called in did NOT steal it from him).

WHILE Tyler searched, he had ACTUALLY cleaned up his room -- and claimed to have packed to move. His room LOOKED cleaned up, but just now I checked it and took these photos. He semi-RANSACKED IT again, tonight!!!



And:




So I called Jeremy (Tyler doesn't know I have Jeremy's phone number: 801-232-5528), and explained that Tyler hasn't slept in at least three days now, has been HALLUCINATING, taking WRONG DRUGS or NOT the correct ones -- and telling CONSTANT LIES. Jeremy said he CANNOT meet Tyler to go out as he has to work LATE TONIGHT, so THAT was a lie by Tyler, and he understands that Tyler could easily land in Jail or the Nut-House before tomorrow morning, the way things are going.

So he might have a brief meeting just to give Tyler the $40.00 he owes for work Tyler did on his car -- but STAY AWAY until Tyler's Mental Condition stabilizes.

EARLIER, I had sent this text simultaneously to Sa'ant Samuel Celia (a former LSD Lab operator, now somewhat DESTROYED in his mind), Landlady Gold Walker, and my brother Michael William Kenan in Berwyn, PA -- the ONLY member of my family I actually TRUST):

"Sam: my roommate Tyler Breton HALLUCINATED intruder. He might have been on LSD!!! Police and I could NOT get Magistrate to commit him. Call Police if disturbance tonight. I'm copying Gold Walker and my brother, Mike."

Sam later called me and we had a LAUGH over it, I telling him this SEEM to have settled down, but the Police -- at least Officer Javier Tapia and his female partner, who responded early this morning, are BOTH on this beat until very late -- beginning at 6:00 or 7:00 PM (confirmed by the Police Department).

And Gold texted back (I figured Sam had likely told her about all of this):

"Is he still with you? I knew nothing of this."

I heard nothing from my brother -- whom I only sent to so he was a WITNESS to the text and facts.

I replied to Gold:

"Police will handle everything if more problems." -- and then she sent me, "OK."

And I will EMAIL Officer Tapia LINKS to all three blog postings of today -- so he and his partner are BROUGHT UP TO SPEED.



So, I HOPE to relax the rest of the evening/night, but ONCE AGAIN, Tyler and his BULL CRAP have distracted me from the several loads of goods I'd hoped to move via my car, today -- and the moving Tyler kept PROMISING he would do of HIS THINGS, today.


They WERE organized, until he disheveled them again tonight. He's made a HALF HOUR'S NET PROGRESS -- working through last night and all of today.



Readers all KNOW that Maria Ruiz is the CHRISTIAN WIFE of the JEW, Theodore Druch, Dr. Timothy Leary's OLD MALE LOVER from Millbrook, who Sam admits to me he used to SUPPLY -- in much later years, they all still doing LSD -- used to supply. Ted AND Maria were in my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group -- and also TOP NARCO-TRAFFICKERS with the Clinton/Kenan/CIA/Episcopal Church Group.



Maria Ruiz from five years ago



Ted Druch, more recently





And DON'T FORGET that Stanley Winborne -- ALSO IN THAT GROUP -- was from Wilmington, NC, a CLASSMATE of Thomas S. Kenan III at UNC Chapel Hill and doing much REAL ESTATE business years ago with Tom Kenan.

His family controlled the Atlantic Coast Line Railway -- HQed in Wilmington for most of its life, his Grandmother lived in the house that is NOW the Graystone Inn on Third Street, and he grew up in another mansion in that block:



Stanley Winborne III, today








And Tyler is now back, eating my food (that he's contributed VERY LITTLE to), and drinking up my last beers (without asking), and when I QUESTIONED HIM about taking some FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, he screamed at me that I am just an ASSHOLE -- but to my KNOWLEDGE, Sam Celia has NOT called the Police on us -- SO FAR!!!

Will this be the FOURTH NIGHT IN A ROW that Tyler GETS NO SLEEP???


STAY TUNED!!!




I run HOT . . . 



. . . and I run COLD.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment