Sunday, November 26, 2017

After Trying UNSUCCESSFULLY to Commit Roommate Andre Tyler Breton, after He HALLUCINATED Intruders Breaking In, Stalking on Nearby Roof-Tops, and He Later Carried a 6' Metal Piece for Protection, and He IMAGINED MORE in a Tree and an SUV -- but COPS Told Me Tyler IMAGINED THEM (I KNOW that is TRUE)!!!




See Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto (put into the Mexican Presidency by my Kenan Family and Kenan-owned Rex Tillerson/Exxon-Mobil with help of the CIA, Hillary Clinton State Department -- BOTH Clintons working for Kenans via the Bush/Cheney intermediaries -- THANKS HIS GOVERNMENT for the SAME LOYALTY that Donald Trump DEMANDS of Christians and Republicans (and has gotten him into trouble with James Comey, etc.)


Yesterday, in the Mexican Legislature
Enrique Peña Nieto added a new video: Reconocimientos al Personal Ascendido del Estado Mayor Preside... from November 25 at 8:00 am to their timeline.
El Estado Mayor Presidencial tiene como compromiso y mística hacer de la lealtad su vocación. Mi gratitud y reconocimiento a la mujeres y hombres que forman parte de esta institución.


The Presidential General State has a commitment and mystique to make loyalty its vocation. My gratitude and appreciation to women and men who are part of this institution.




>>> TODAY'S STORY BEGAN YESTERDAY:

The night before last, Tyler brought his friend and former Leland roommate Jeremy home, after working at Bourbon Street restaurant (whose employees can get any drug, according to Tyler -- and the management DOESN'T CARE about that or food quality -- they NEVER EVEN TRAINED Tyler how to cook their recipes). He had gotten off work at 11:30, and they partied until 2:00 AM, and Jeremy was too drunk to drive to Leland, so slept in Tyler's bed, while Tyler stayed up the rest of the night, then worked again from 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM.
Tyler had NOT slept the night before, either.

Then he was to RETURN to work after an hour's break, but claims they called and said they did NOT need him, but was to work a long shift today, and NOW, he claims they don't need him. He REFUSED to answer if he's been FIRED or not.

Yesterday morning, Tyler's room -- fairly organized before he went to work the day before -- looked like this, half an hour after Jeremy left:






We have to be MOVED to the new apartment, and I have gotten half my things moved, but Tyler has helped almost NONE at all, and has worked to organize this and pack his things after work yesterday, getting home about 6:15 PM, he was up ALL NIGHT last night, and still now, and it is WORSE, with all the furniture out of place now too, and the adjacent laundry room is as big a mess now, too. 

At 5:17 AM, Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr. -- who had the HUGE LSD Lab supplying Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead, Dr. Timothy Leary, and Leary's male lover Theodore Druch, Ted being in my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group 2010 - 2014, but not NOW making LSD that I know of, called asking what the LOUD PARTY was that we were having, waking him from his sleep.

Simultaneously, Tyler entered my room to say that someone had tried breaking in downstairs where Chris Milliken (The Cherokee who admitted being addicted to Opioid Pills, but has NOT been here since former International Drug Mule Denise Renee Wood confronted him three days ago for selling off all her "stuff" -- and a day later she came and got a huge armload of what looked like remaining clothes of hers), is SUPPOSED to live, Sam UNAWARE that Chris has not been here in a few days.


So I relayed what I did not yet understand to Sam, and told him I was getting up to talk to the Police, which I did. Tyler was running window to window inside with a six-foot piece of metal, claiming men were on tops of nearby house roofs, etc., and had milk and chocolate syrup spilled all over the back porch, and tripped on the many things he'd pulled out of place in the laundry room -- CONTINUING to make a HUGE RACKET, and REFUSING TO STOP.

I spoke with Officer Javier Tapia and his black female partner, Mr. Tapia concerned that nothing seemed amiss but TYLER'S MIND, and we could NOT talk, because Tyler joined us. Half an hour after they had gone, I called but they had BOTH gone off-duty, but will be back on tonight about dinner time.

THEN, Tyler went out "for a smoke" in front (downstairs), and I saw him standing in the street wildly gesticulating -- but no one appeared to be near -- then he ran down 4th street, south. I decided to drive to the Magistrate at the Jail to see about committing him for observation -- several law officers I asked about this said he WAS dangerous, because before driving, I found him around the corner in the OTHER direction, claiming a man was near the top of the Magnolia tree in front of Psychologist Ben's house on Orange Street, and another was talking on the phone inside a late model SUV under that tree.


I walked right up to that SUV and it was empty -- just like the tree.


A person who carries a big, blunt metal weapon to defend against IMAGINARY FOES is inherently a DANGER TO OTHERS and maybe to himself -- as ALL the Law Officers I spoke with AGREED, including the Jail desk guy, while I waited 45 minutes to see the Magistrate. And SHE, a black woman I'd not met before -- but she knew ALL ABOUT the Christian Drug Mafia being led by Mayor Saffo, D.A.'s Ben and Jon David, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous who smokes or smoked CRACK in my friend's uncle's house DAILY (I didn't mention Sheriff McMahon's part in this while in his Jail -- LOL!!!), but had NEVER HEARD about Ben David's MALE LOVERS (the ONLY well-kept secret in THIS town -- HA!!!).


The Desk Deputies at the jail BOTH ridiculed Police Chief Evangelous's CORRUPTION, claiming he's just a TRASHY LOS ANGELES BOY.


On the way home, I stopped at the McDonald's on Castle Hayne Road and N. Kerr Avenue, noticed the "Chops" deli (that actually I learned was "Chops Diner"), behind them, and asked the staff and manager if it, too, was owned by Democrat Chief District Court Judge Jay Corpening's son, who Judge Sandra Ray had gotten OFF DRUG POSSESSION/SELLING CHARGES in Raleigh, and they did NOT KNOW, but said EVERYONE in that area knew that Judges Corpening and Ray are HUGE in the Christian Drug Mafia -- as is Father Robert J. Kus of St. Mary's Catholic, and they know Kus is RETIRING in a few months and are COUNTING THE DAYS.

EVERYONE, a mix of black and white, on staff then -- and some customers chiming in too -- siad they LOVE what Jesus Taught -- but learned to NEVER EVER TRUST A CHRISTIAN!!!

Here is MY question: If Judge Sandra Ray (then still married to Sherman Lee Criner the "Snake-Handlin' Christian"):





And Sandra Ray COMMITTED ME to the Oaks Mental Ward in 2011 on claims of my then roommate Brenda McKnight and her CRACK DEALER Gerald Austin-Wynn. I had no idea of Brenda's addiction or of Gerald's business, but Gerald was SOON convicted of Drug Trafficking in South Carolina, and after serving more than two years in South Carolina jails, he moved to Virginiahttps://www.facebook.com/Geraldaust



Gerald Austin Wynn



Brenda McKnight who worked in Customer Service for Verizon Wireless in the back yard we shared on Oleander Drive.


PART of the story from 2011http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/10/details-on-judge-criners-apparent-crime.html



I had not had ONE SINGLE CONFRONTATION OR PROBLEM with Brenda McKnight, yet Judge Sandra Ray (Criner), COMMITTED ME -- and I CANNOT commit Andre Tyler Breton for observation, stabilization on his Psych Meds, etc. -- and my roommate is CLEARLY "OUT TO LUNCH"!!!


And in fact when I got home this morning from TRYING to commit Andre, he had only torn his room further apart, entered my room and messed up the blinds, pulled my office chair five feet from my desk, knocked down the curtain between my office/bedroom and the living room, pulled my sheet and blankets all apart, and CLAIMED he just came in to get my blanket to balance his in the washing machine, and two hours later, still has not STARTED that load.


He retreated to his bedroom with closed door, and now three hours later, said he had to REMOVE his one mattress to the hallway to look for his computer I GAVE HIM and just paid $135.00 to refurbish, that he has not seen since last night (and I also saw it on the table on his table, then). He had been SHOCKED by the computer guys that it has a resale value of over $500.00 today, so MAYBE went out and sold it while I was at the jail -- TO BUY DRUGS!!!

I asked why he has been BANGING his furniture all around for three hours -- when he should be PACKING to move -- with me or elsewhere, and he said "Hell NO< I'm not abut to pack my stuff -- "I have to REARRANGE MY FURNITURE!!!"

And he claims he is calling the Police to file a report on the "stolen" computer -- but he has NOT YET done that, and I might call them instead.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment