Monday, October 9, 2017

What I FORGOT TO INCLUDE in My Last Posting -- Because Christian White Republicans Were ATTACKING ME All Over NAZI-CIA Facebook (until I BLOCKED THEM), Then They DESTROYED the Formatting of my Last Posting:






When I spoke to Mom this morning, she got DEPRESSED when I told her EVERYONE who worships the IDOL JESUS will GO TO HELL (if there is a "Just God"), and I heard her "Hate Voice" begin to try to respond -- but I CUT MOM OFF, telling her I LOVE HER, and will speak with her again, SOON:






And I also forgot to say that the Sheriff's Detectives were GENUINELY SHOCKED that District Attorney Benjamin R. David is a CLOSET HOMO!!!




And this PROVED TO ME that they have NO INTERNET or SOCIAL MEDIA SAVVY AT ALL!!!

But they ALSO genuinely kept telling me that they RESPECTED and AGREED WITH nearly everything else I said -- ESPECIALLY that Wilmington Christians -- with nearly NO EXCEPTION -- worship only MONEY -- and NARCO-TRAFFICKING with my Kenan Family is how they make MOST OF IT (but also from CHRISTIAN WHORING).



They were AWARE of Police Chief Ralph Evangelous's CRACK ADDICTION from 2011 - 12 -- but LIKE ME, don't know if he STILL is addicted to CRACK.



Ralph Evangelous is TOTALLY SUPPORTED by the New Hanover County Democratic Party, and Mayor Bill Saffo, and City Council -- nearly ALL are Democrats!!!


AND they AGREED TOTALLY WITH ME that the only REAL difference between the Democrats and Republicans in ALL OF NORTH CAROLINA, is that Democrats are NOT AS RACIST or HOMOPHOBIC as the Republicans.


And NOW to prepare for my "EVIDENCE DUMP" on the FBI and US JUSTICE DEPARTMENT.










.

No comments:

Post a Comment