Thursday, October 26, 2017

THANKS to EVERYONE Who Has Kept This Blog so POPULAR -- the LAST Several Days (especially)!!!

“Anyone who knows me, should learn to know me again;
For I am like the Moon,
you will see me with new face everyday.”

Rumi


Women are the ONLY thing that have allowed men not to be extinct.
Sandra Beckham

“That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can.”


― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye


OK. OK!!! So NOT TRUE of some women -- .like Sister Mary Isaac Koenig of St. Mary's Catholic, (in that humankind-preservation thang), around the corner from my apartment:



This morning, I decided to take her Tileson Charities the brand new child's bed -- still sealed in its plastic wrapper and boxing (the one "Old Testo" bought and shipped to Haston Lavern Caulder II, when Haston had a bed he loved and no interest in one smaller -- Joseph meaning to send an adult single bed, but mis-ordered), and then took my roommate, "Blondie", to north of Hampstead (50 minute drive), to a one-day job of about six hours.

This afternoon, I ran out on an errand, and saw Sister Isaac crossing Ann Street alone, so called to her, THANKED HER for helping Blondie, yesterday with food, a bike, etc., and told her I'd delivered a new child's bed to her charity, and that as soon as I start making a little more money, I'm going to tithe to her charity again (that and the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Dukehttp://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/, will be FIRST to get support from me).

She stepped over to my car window, squeezed my hand, and said, "Then I will pray that you MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!!!"





And half-way home from delivering Blondie to DDT OUTLET (not a pesticide store, but an UNFORTUNATELY-NAMED -- but swell -- furniture and home decorating outlet, owned by friends of Blondie's), I realized I did NOT have my phone, but knew he had used it right before we got there, and likely pocketed it out of recent habit, his broken, so he's used mine to search for work -- and a discounted, used iPhone, although NO LUCK.

So at the convenience store, a woman allowed me to call my number to see if he would answer (it is actually better that he has it today, since he'd made so many calls later yesterday -- seeking a job, etc. -- and he might get call backs), and it went to voicemail after four rings, too early, so either he was on another call or could not talk then and shut its ringing up. I ASSUME he has it, but must wait until his employer-of-the-day brings him back home after 5:00.

And just NOW, I realized that as he left Sister Isaac's charity, yesterday, he had asked if he could do any volunteer work for them -- since he was there and had some time -- and was told no. But then the woman said to hold on, she made a call, and then asked if he could work four hours tomorrow morning helping to deliver things for four hours at $10.00/hour, and he said YES!!!

He FORGOT he has to make a brief Court appearance tomorrow, I just realized, so I will go in his place and offer to take his place as a volunteer (or they could pay me -- I waiting on some extra income I should soon receive).


>>> IN OTHER NEWS:



Scott Kenan and HuffPost shared a link.


Theater staffers had allegedly complained the former president was "creepy."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
    • Of George HW Bush's "Body Men" (personal servants to the President)MORE THAN HALF were discovered to also be GAY PROSTITUTES, and it was HUSHED UP, but still made the press back then. 
      His son, GW Bush ALSO had male lovers while in the White House, but "W" was MORE DISCRETERichard Nixon's long-term male lover, Bebe Rebozo, snuck in the back door of the White house under a FALSE IDENTITY -- and their explicit love notes have been published in recent years, and of course it is NO SECRET that Barack Obama's lover BEFORE he was President was Larry Sinclair, and in the early years of his Presidency, Huffington Post often reported that Reggie Love snuck in the back door of Air Force One when Michelle wasn't traveling with him. Such HORNY PRESIDENTSno???

  • Theater staffers had allegedly complained the former president was "creepy."









I DO HAVE the names of the Sheriff's Detectives, Sergeants, and Police Officers who STOLE roommate Blondie's Adderall -- and he has COPIOUS NOTES about his dealing with trying UNSUCCESSFULLY to get it back.

The FBI (and others), monitor this blog as they seek to BUST the REAL CULPRITS in Wilmington, NC Narco-Trafficking, if they want the details, they know how to contact us!!!

“Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are.”

Bertolt Brecht



Scott Kenan shared a link.


Nearly two-thirds of Americans back the move.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
OCT29
Sun 6:30 PMThe Pier at Port City Marina 10 Harnett Street Wilmington, NC 28401
You like Working Film








.

No comments:

Post a Comment