Monday, October 30, 2017

(untitled)




THE ABOVE was sent by my friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore'!!!




Russel Honore' presented me with this book and his card with his cell-phone number at the 2015 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival when I told him that Army Col. Dottie Newman, the retired Chief Protocol Officer of Secretary of State Colin Powell had SAVED MY LIFE, by telling me that the Republican Party (in Georgia), and the CIA planned to MURDER ME, since they had been UNABLE to commit me to a Mental Institution the FIVE TIMES they tried in ONE MONTH in 2010 -- with help of my employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., Snellville, GA, and my PARENTS and BOTH of my SISTERS!!!



Col. Newman, also a Docent at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta, is on the right.



Scott Kenan shared a link.


And we have comedian Drew Droege to thank for writing it!
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM


Scott Kenan shared a link.


"You're talking to us like a lot of straight men do."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM


Scott Kenan shared a link.


The push for a ban on the devices has stalled in Congress.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM





And I suppose that I should ADD that I have gotten NO CLARITY from landlady Gold Walker yet -- DESPITE her son David Walker now KNOWING how much trouble Gold will be in if she actually files EVICTION PAPERS against me.

It is CONCEIVABLE that Gold could end up IN JAIL!!!




I have NOT published all the LEGAL AMO I have against Ms. Walker, and sincerely hope she comes to her senses IN TIME to avoid FAR WORSE than embarrassment that her lawyer -- who already had to know this, he living across the street -- and via a physical letter (also published), that Gold loves herbal materials that NO ONE cares about!!!






"Yes, yes -- we have a few SURPRISES coming up in the next few days!!!"




.

No comments:

Post a Comment