Saturday, October 7, 2017

Preparing for a Major EVIDENCE DUMP on the US Justice Department Regarding a PLANNED MASS MURDER in Wilmington North Carolina, I Noticed HALLOWEEN Is Nearly Upon Us:


Doug Cosgro
October 3 ·


"NIKKI HALEY" -- AMERICAS AMBASSADOR TO THE UNITED NATIONS -- VOTED AGAINST UNITED NATIONS LEGISLATION MAKING IT ILLEGAL GLOBALLY TO HUNT, DISCRIMINATE, TORTURE, MURDER LGBTQ CITIZENS. SHE IS THE FIRST AMBASSADOR TO THE U.N. TO DO THIS IN HISTORY.


***WHAT THIS MEANS IS LGBTQ CITIZENS CAN BE PERSECUTED WITHOUT OBJECTIONS FROM THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT***


Even LIBERALS are in NO WAY UPSET about this -- excepting some Gay people and media. EXACTLY what Jews in Germany before with Adolf Hitler -- the lifelong Roman Catholic -- faced BEFORE EXTERMINATION -- and the Christians did NOT GIVE A SHIT

And it is EXACTLY LIKE D.A. Ben David REFUSING to prosecute David Alan Young's having assaulted me and communicated threats so severe, I laid low in my apartment for two months, afraid he would shoot me dead -- because I'm a Liberal and a FAGGOT -- for Jesus and the Christian Bible, as he SWORE he would do.








Our District Attorney in not just an Elder at First Presbyterian, but a CLOSET-CASE Republican (his wife Stephanie is -- or at least was -- a top fundraiser and strategist for both Lamar Alexander and Mitt Romney), and a CLOSET-CASE HOMOhttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html


Is THIS NOT PERFECTION in Wilmington Christianity???


AND, Ben David dragged out a nearly year-old Summons to Court by a Narco-Trafficking and Whores-Running devout Christian, that was NEVER served to me at the time, I MISSED the Court appearance and was not arrested, but NOW Ben David is prosecuting ME in a joke of a charge this coming Monday-a-week, October 16. HERE is my accuser:







Walking around Wilmington, shortly before dark, last night, I finally photographed THIS property, only two blocks from my house. Not strictly Halloween, it is not TYPICAL of Historic District yards -- LOL!!!



FOR THE RECORD: The Clergy at First Presbyterian, Wilmington, who are NOW on my email list, so get all these recent postings, are: Pastor Dan Lewis, Associate Pastor Charlie Lee, and John Tabler, Director of Music.


And before I begin, I THANK MY READERS for making this posting GO VIRAL!!! It has PROOF that New Hanover County Sheriff's Detective Evan Luther (husband of Republican Judge Lindsey "McKee" Luther), is REALLY , with his friends, especially D.A. Ben David and former Assistant District Attorney Alex Nicely, PLANNING A MASS MURDER IN THE NAME OF JESUS




As I walked -- wondering how BEST to write up a report to the FBI and US Justice Department -- and KNOWING I can probably PREVENT these Christians from SLAUGHTERING so many innocent people, things DID get more "Halloweeny":








Then right after taking this photo, I ran into Psychologist Ben walking his goofy dog Franklin. And Ben and I talked for more than five minutes, I telling him that I have known of this plan for several YEARS -- ever since then Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby sponsored and got passed, a bill allowing Christians to carry concealed weapons into Churches!!!

I mean, if a GUNMAN let loose in a church, and several were armed and began shooting back MANY MORE PEOPLE would be wounded and killed in the confusion. And then when I wrote Evan Fish's Pastor who buried him in Ohio, I got NO ANSWER from the Pastor but BOTH attempts came with READ RECEIPTS that were ads to JOIN THE NRA -- which I think they should lose their TAX-EXEMPT STATUS for, but they are CHRISTIANS and ABOVE THE LAW AND THCONSTITUTION.

I've known Ben for two years now, we often "speaking over the fence" that separates the two properties. I've never asked Ben to be my psychologist or to give his psychological opinion of me, but we discuss a LOT of psychology and politics (and distaste for Wilmington Christians), and he was HIGHLY ALARMED, but when I explained I'd known this for YEARS, and only NOW have the evidence to convince the FBI to investigate -- they will have NO CHOICE -- he knew how smart I am and how well thought out (usually), and that if I said it is under control (for now, anyway), he knew it is.

And then I wondered What is the POINT of writing them -- when both legitimate US Government, and NAZIS within it, have been tapping my phones and internet since AT LEAST 1988, when I first got PROOF of that. 



But the squeaky wheel gets oiled, and TOO MANY IGNORAMUSES don't believe THERE IS NO ELECTRONIC PRIVACY in the USA, today, like ALL THINK TANKS of all points of view said had DIED about 2008.

In February of 1988, I moved from my Sandy Springs apartment I had shared most of those years with John Mark Lee -- about six years younger than me, a Bob Jones University graduate who made a HUGE FORTUNE developing the LARGEST Gay Dating Phone Service in the WORLD (this past January, I found out from our mutual friend and now Atlanta Realtor, Gerry Lowrey, that John Lee has been living in BRAZIL for many years now, and has no interest in re-contacting).


John Lee had bought a house in Decatur, and I had a different roommate, who working in North Atlanta, only lived with me in Stone Mountain in my new house for a month, and then I found Rick Neva, a mysterious red-head who loved to exercise shirtlessly in front of me. I found it STRANGE that Mr. Neva LOVED going to hear Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz's talks at Atlanta Church of Religious Science, but REFUSED TO DRIVE the forty minutes there with me, always driving himself.

Rick ALSO got orders by phone from his alleged mother in Livonia, Michigan, and his mother was NEVER warm when I answered our land line. Neva is the river running through St. Petersburg, Russia -- where Tennessee Williams's friend Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), was originally from. 



Maria (Britneva) St. Just with self-portrait of Tennessee Williams in her Paladian Home, Wilbury Park:




A year or so after Rick moved on in late 1989 -- with my parents' help, they driving all the way from Wilmington, NC to help Rick get out, my parents showing at my door without letting me know they were coming. Then about a year later, I tried to change my Long Distance carrier, and was told by my new choice -- either Sprint or another -- that my Long Distance had been SECURED to an American Express card by a Rick Neva -- AND COULD NOT BE CHANGED (although I was able to about five years later)!!!


But the REAL KICKER was that this had been the case from the DAY I GOT PHONE SERVICE in that house -- a MONTH BEFORE I even met Rick.


He also spied on -- and made music tapes for -- the Indigo Girls, Amy Ray and Emily Saliers.

When in 1985 - 1988, I dated Marc LaFont of 1330 South Broadway, Santa Ana, CA:




Marc told me that someone had "put a paper on (his) desk" saying he should DATE ME, which I just thought was a "cute thing to say", it turned out that his backyard CONNECTED by gate through the fence, with the house on Birch Avenue that my cousin Jan (Meyer) Opperman (now Larsen), had lived in with their two children and her husband, Kim Opperman, they moving OUT right before Marc contacted me.

It was THIS marriage that caused my mother to remove Uncle Bob's wealth and murder him in a Veterans Hospital with double-strength Lithium Carbonate: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html.

And then my last Georgia roommate, Allen Rosen of http://www.allenrosenproductions.com/, lived with me part time for TWELVE YEARS, Allen actually spying also on Tyler Perry, whom he did a lot of video work for, and then RAN OFF, after I caught him RED-HANDED changing the Security Settings of my computer via the wifi -- from his laptop while sitting in his truck in the driveway.


Even while I lived in Puerto Vallarta, Jack Stein, Wilmington's Risk Manager, told me the number my calls to him came in on, and when I searched it, it was WELL KNOWN to be used by the NSA to channel International Calls.


And through ALL THAT TIMEwhoever was hacking and spying on me was NOT A FRIENDLY ENTITY.


Of course there is also Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. of 14 W. 75th Street in NYC, who sent me TONS OF MONEY from late 2011 until just a month ago -- HE cutting me off cold after promising support at least through 2018, because I tossed out the narco-trafficking and whores-running DEVOUT CHRISTIAN Haston Lavern Caulder II, whom Joseph had sent upward of $7,000.00 in one month alone this past spring:





I know that Joseph Faulk actually DID communicate with my sister Jane early during that time, but I don't know for certain that he had, this year, also communicated with my brother, Mike.

In the other news, I've NOT SEEN nor heard from landlady Gold Walker since she claimed that after lawyer Oliver Carter III, next-door, demanded my ouster for renting for 2.5 months (then already concluded), to the mentally challenged, but harmless, "Warden", and she intends to EVICT ME FOR THAT.


Teri Motsinger, owner of Benefits Management, Inc., told me yesterday she finds that "deplorably sad" for a person to hate the disabled that much -- or for Gold to even consider such a thing.

That threat had stopped me cold cleaning up to rent to another roommate -- until I found out if Gold will follow through, she KNOWING it would have that effect (Gold is a Christian who also said that ANYONE who criticizes Christians or Christianity NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP!!!). BEFORE Oliver talked to her, Gold and her workers always claimed that I AM GOLD'S FAVORITE TENANT -- because I always pay rent early, beautify the place, and take care of many minor things that are actually the landlord's responsibility.



And then, this morning, I found three live Bed-Bugs in my bed, so now I need to get rid of them, again, first. And really having NO IDEA how they got here, I'm not as confident about ENDING THE INFESTATION, but I know what to do, and have already begun.




I spent yesterday morning at the US Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD, participating in a conference on The Military and Politics hosted by the Academy and the the US Naval Institute
It was great to see all the midshipmen.


At a conference Thursday, former top military officials offered advice to midshipmen in the audience, while also discussing how and if retired service…
CAPITALGAZETTE.COM




.

No comments:

Post a Comment