Sunday, October 15, 2017

Just SUCCESSFULLY SENT by Secured Server to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe!!!:






Dear Secretary Tillerson (or others who will enjoy this):

In a follow-up to my letter to you, also sent by tracked-priority US Mail, arriving last Tuesday, I must say I saw you on CNN today, and while I appreciate your and General Kelly's ADULT behaviors, I also suspect that you will get too much of a PAY-OFF from Mr. Putin and my Kenan Family for calming things so Trump can FURTHER DESTROY Democracy in the name of INVERTED CHRISTIANITY/Ku Klux Klan ascendancy.

I TRUST your people have been monitoring my blog, and have not missed this:




And my latest, UNMASKING the EVIL of my Kenan Cousins, screwing me on behalf YOU, Donald Trump, and Thomas S. Kenan III/Betty (Price) Kenan of the Raleigh area. This ALREADY sent to Congressman Joe Kennedy III, Mitt Romney, Sen. Thom Tillis, Sen. Richard Burr, etc.

There is NO CHOICE LEFT but for the adults in the Cabinet to take Trump out using Article 25 (or whatever it is), within the next 24 HOURS.

Let L'il Jeffy Sessions know this too -- I don't care to write him again.




All Best in your BOY SCOUT efforts!!!

Scott David Kenan
Wilmington, NC












.

No comments:

Post a Comment