Saturday, October 21, 2017

Before Writing a Physical Letter for My Landlady, Gold Walker:



The FIRST thing I did this morning, was to write to Brian M. Williams, lawyer for Spectrum Cable:


Good Morning Mr. Williams,

Perhaps it slipped your mind, but I did NOT receive your document to sign and notarize within the time parameters you had expected. I've searched my spam, deleted, and trash files of both of my email addresses and cannot find it there, either.

On a GOOD NOTE, I got my Spectrum Cable/Internet bill two days ago, and after five months of them holding my payments long enough to tack on late fees before depositing the checks, they DID NOT DO THAT, this time, and owner Teri Motsinger of Benefits Management was THRILLED

She's been fighting with Spectrum for MONTHS to get them to STOP screwing her clients with this trick, and my bill was the FIRST EVIDENCE that Spectrum is coming back to their senses.

Let's go ahead and get this done, so we will just have memories of each other, and no more entanglements.

Thanks for your attention.


Scott


Last night, I first met with my new roommate and DISCLOSED not only that Gold Walker had given me 30-days notice to vacate, but the history of bed bugs in this apartment, now under control but not entirely gone. Fortunately, my former roommate "Warden"/Warren never complained of them the 2.5 months he slept in the back bedroom, and when I stripped his bed to launder everything, I found NO EVIDENCE of them in it, and have since then sprayed it all down heavily as a preventive.

And knowing all of that -- and that if all works well we might find another apartment together -- he still was eager to move in, so we drove to Leland and picked up all his stuff. We would both prefer to stay here, and we'll just have to see how things develop.

The whole situation of rentals in this building of Gold's is HIGHLY COMPLICATED, but all of we three tenants have gotten along very well for months now, so Gold can't claim I don't get along with them -- or any of her staff, all of whom I have ALSO gotten along with well.

But before I write my letter, some other news items:


BUT, Trump has until Thursday to CHANGE HIS NON-EXISTENT MIND, so I am not COUNTING ON IT, and I knew all of JFK's sisters and their husbands, but Jackie Kennedy Onassis, better!!!



President Donald Trump said Saturday he intends to allow the release of classified government documents about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy "subject to the receipt of further information."
CNN.COM
The Star News that helped cover up the murder of my friend Evan Fish by Wilmington Police (as verified by County Sheriff's Detectives), in Sept. 2011 -- and had City Desk Head and CIA Agent in 2012, Kevin Maurer (author of No Easy Day on Osama Bin Laden's unnecessary assassination), also supports Donald Trump, and here links to SUPPORT docs of Mr. Adams, but NOT of the other side

My parents set up the Christian Drug Mafia in Wilmington with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, Father Bob Kus (now of St. Mary's Catholic) -- both of whom I knew or know pretty well, and PPD, originally owned by the Bush, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royal families, the last two selling out after 9/11

MOST people know most of this in Wilmington, but the Star News is just a NAZI ORGAN. (Bless their hearts!!!)



A dean feared a lecture by Adams had the 'risk of offending students'
STARNEWSONLINE.COM






Kevin Maurer at his City Desk at the Wilmington Star News, with Shelby, an assistant.




Kevin Maurer interviewed me from his Star News desk in summer 2012, claiming to be writing a feature article for the paper on how District Attorney Benjamin R. David had SCREWED ME, but when this book was announced to be soon released, Kevin immediately DROPPED ME, but when I DID catch him from Mexico by phone, he admitted being with the CIA!!!


Scott Kenan shared Care2's post.
1 hr


Care2
18 hrs
A student group at Cleveland State University hung posters last week telling members of the LGBTQ community to commit suicide. Then the president of university said the posters were protected by free speech laws.


University president allowed posters telling LGBTQ folks to kill themselves to be hung on campus at Cleveland State.
THEPETITIONSITE.COM



David Alan Young (http://www.wilmingtontreeservicecompany.com/contact_us.html)assaulted me outside Jackson's Big Oak Barbecue, and SWORE he would get his gun, hunt me down on Wilmington streets and SHOOT ME DEAD because the Bible commands that Christians MURDER every Liberal and Faggot!!!


D.A. Ben David -- the Democrat CLOSET HOMO -- with Prosecutor Alexandria Palombo -- REFUSED to prosecute this HATE CRIME, so this CHRISTIAN TERRORIST has been APPROVED AND ENCOURAGED BY BEN DAVID and FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH (where Ben David and Judge Lindsey McKee Luther are both ELDERS, and that church  is COMPLETELY endowed by my wealthy Kenan relatives who put Donald Trump into power).


http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/i-squeezed-judge-lindsey-luthers-pussy.html


WOW!!! This is Elizabeth Taylor during the filming of Tennessee Williams's Suddenly Last Summer!!! 

I've known some of her closest friends and her agent, Zev Buffman, but not her -- and she HATED being called Liz. Below is a photo taken at the same time as one I often use in my blog:

Sandra Beckham
3 hrs
"What is cunt but machine-fucking! — It’s all alike. Pay ’em money to cut off the world’s cock. Pay money, money, money to them that will take spunk out of mankind, and leave ’em all little twiddling machines.”

― D.H. Lawrence, Lady Chatterley's Lover:
Comments
Scott Kenan Her "ghost" jumped into my car while I drove through a town an hour north of Puerto Vallarta through my open window in 2013, and she rubbed her luscious breasts all over my face (not blocking my view since it was her ghost)

I LOVED IT, but it did NOT "raise my barometer"

Don Gallery, her closest friend since grade school to her death, led our Puerto Vallarta Writers Group when I belonged in 2010, but his health went down and he passed since then. Here is Don with my good friend Ginger Tindall:


Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, hat and sunglasses

>>> GOOD RESULTS from the NAZI/Christian Republicans -- is ALREADY helping Middle Class North Carolinians slip further toward POVERTY!!!



Scott Kenan shared WECT News's post.
12 hrs

When New Hanover County resident Deborah Conard got a notice letting her know that she (sic) and her husband's premium was going from $1,009 to $2,245 per month, she was alarmed.


"I don't mind paying for health insurance, but what I do mind is when my health insurance is more than our mortgage."








.

No comments:

Post a Comment