Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Before the Beginning of Anything New -- the Old Cupboard Must Be Stripped BARE!!!


Puerto Vallarta's Our Lady of Guadalupe church in October moonlight


This is the most POPULAR website about the church: http://www.puertovallarta.net/what_to_do/our-lady-of-guadalupe-church.php, and the COMMENTS there are all complaints about its NOISE, that I never really noticed -- cannons and bells.


And although it's been an in some ways a productive day, it's also been melancholy -- and threatening to go depressing. TRUE SIGNS of a significant shift of things.

The BEST cause of melancholia is to sit at my computer -- waiting for a promised-today Fed Ex envelope, it now after 8:20 PM, and the sender did not send me the tracking info, or even say if I'd have to sign for it or not.

Anyway, they only deliver until 8:00 PM, and I've been captive of this house (mostly), for 12 hours, when all I wanted to do today was to step out for a long walk through the beautiful architecture and gardens of Old Wilmington and GET SOME EXERCISE.


And it's been dark for an hour, and in this old residential neighborhood, no kids have come trick-or-treating. None.



My roommate Tyler paid his first week's October rent a day early to me today -- only $50.00 -- well less than half the normal of next month, but he was so proud after all the challenges he's been having. I DID leave the house to take him back to his doctor -- he working longer than expected for Tileson Charities (for pay!!!). 

Readers know that because between Wilmington Police and New Hanover County Detectives, they STOLE his Adderall, and presumably sold it on the street. Not only did they cause him to be "crazy" without it for nearly two weeks, but it is such a controlled substance (it does't make him high, but miraculously calms him), that the Law strictly forbids its refill until the correct time, so the Sheriff's Detectives/Deputies and the uncaring Sergeant in their theft and treating it as a NORMAL thing and all but laughing at Tyler for his loss and who the F does he think he is to question their Christian Shenanigans.

And now, because he was honest with his doctor about it all, the Law forces him to check in there weekly, NOW, instead of monthly, that true for ANY irregularity at all -- which is NOT an easy burden when one is trying to get a "regular job". And he had NO CHOICE, anyway, because the Law requires he check in at his doctor's five days before he needs a refill and PROVE he has exactly five day's meds to be able to then -- after piss-testing -- and then a five-day post-dated prescription. EVERYONE on Adderall has to deal with this.

And Wilmington Police and New Hanover Sheriff's Detectives sold it for NOTHING -- nothing compared to the suffering and extreme inconvenience it has caused Tyler.

But he soldiers on.


He also learned he's going to have to pay his lawyer more money (unspecified to the amount) -- a lawyer he hired before, when he had thousands, but now he would qualify for a Public Defender, but the issue is one related to what his lawyer is already working on. And -- I just remembered -- no one gets a Public Defender unless a conviction could result in jail time.


And the Cops and Deputies are just LAUGHING -- they making too much on the side from protecting/participating in the Narco-Trafficking, Whoring, and other enterprises by all the BEST, and worst, families -- and Churches.


I know it's always darkest before the dawn, and I have EVERYTHING I need now.

Perhaps saddest to me is the situation with landlady Gold Walker. She isn't really the problem at all -- except that she's paranoid about people finding out what they already know -- and don't care about, anyway, it not being a REAL problem. She only hangs in her OWN CROWD, they all so ingrained with Wilmington Small-Mindedness, White-"Christian"-Grievance, and I'm-Out-for-Me-ness -- and they DON'T SEE IT, nor do they realize their world is crumbling and they are the ones who will soon suffer -- but they REFUSE to notice the recent trends in society (except their own unbridled Greed, Sex, and Drug-Lust -- and ANGER. Anger at all those FINALLY standing up to them for Liberty and Justice for ALL), and won't see it coming until it has HIT, and really hurts.

Yet ALL of them are as worthy as you or me. We all come from one Maker, endowed with ITS traits, but they FEAR they are of the "Devil", so only care about protection and security -- the Death of Life.

The problem is the person Gold Walker told me so many times she feared, Denise Wood (and that Denise had only CLAIMED that the bed bugs in her apartment at first were already in the apartment, previously used by Sam Celia's daughter and her boyfriend Bird). I don't know if that is true or not, but having had several carnal experiences with Bird, I can tell you he is the MOST hygienic man I ever bedded, and I was a sex-addict for 15 years. My POINT being that Denise would SCREW the very person who GOT her into Gold Walker's little domain.

Yes, Denise made Sam pay for extermination of her bed bugs (financed by Gold) -- and at the time, Gold Walker was CERTAIN that Denise had BROUGHT them all here. I kept telling Gold that that couldn't be true -- I really couldn't conceive of anyone being ugly enough to pull that off. 


But now, I KNOW DENISE!!!



A Denise look-alike.


She's Christian, through and through.


I suspect that Gold (women so often this way in my experience -- the more traditional types, not modern women), just HAS TO save face and be enthroned as Queen of her domain, so she will NEVER abide my living here, despite all our long conversations, favors toward each other, and all the rest of it. I exposed things she is NOT PROUD OF, but NONE worse than things I've exposed and freely admitted about myself.

So I began looking online at apartments and rents -- in case by about the first of the year, I am forced to move out -- or Gold and I come to the understanding that she wants me out regardless (to placate Denise Wood and her Drug-Selling Greed), and I accept that, and find something without Gold's attempted use of the Law. And discovered that in my lack of having searched for so long, prices have gone sky high. Perhaps I should move to Burgaw or Kenansville, both so SMALL -- or Durham, known as a center of Light in a sea of mostly Dead-Heads, Drug Addicts, and Addicts of Inverted Christianity.

Well, I'm too tired, and GRATEFUL that what has not been able to be accomplished today, did not have to be accomplished today, and after coming home from work, then doctor, Tyler got a call to do some MORE WORK this evening, so there is also that to be grateful for.

I was up at 3:30 this morning, after an early 10:00 last night. So I'm tired. Bone tired, and anticipate the future.

Mostly, tonight, I thank God for my brother, Mike. And my momentary condition, continuing for too many moments today, renders me unable to pull up the best photo I have of Mike, tonight -- and I am sounding to myself like an OLD QUEEN on her FAINTING COUCH, and I can't countenance that long, so goodbye for now, and remember:



CLICHE'!!!













.

No comments:

Post a Comment