Tuesday, October 24, 2017

A "Preamble" -- WITHOUT What I'd Intended to Blog about Today (due to lethargy brought on by a GLORIOUS EXHAUSTION), but a HINT at What I Will Tackle -- TOMORROW (it's ANOTHER day, no???):


 . . . and DO have a PASTILLE:









Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs


Sen. Thom Tillis went to a lunch with Republican lawmakers carrying a bag of popcorn, ready for President Donald Trump's visit to Capitol Hill after he feuded with Sen. Bob…
CNN.COM





>>> THAT HINT:


In response to my REMINDER to my email recipients of every blog posting, I got a note from Neva Rae Fox, top Public Affairs Officer of the Episcopal Church, USA (in NYC), asking to be REMOVED from my "list" -- SHE, a "Celebrity Blogger" (by her OWN claim).

We had a fairly LONG phone conversation, when I decided she might be MOST INTERESTING to speak with, so I picked up the phone and she immediately answered it.

Report on that TOMORROW:



Neva Rae holding Duke while Bugsy casually observes. Duke made the 2015 EpiscoCat calendar while Bugsy is featured in the 2016 edition.


Neva Rae's blog:



http://www.lentmadness.org/







.

No comments:

Post a Comment