Monday, October 23, 2017

A CLOSER Look at Five Techniques of Narcissistic People to Control Others, ILLUSTRATED:








My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, a devout Roman Catholic, who raised us with Swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings, and NEVER showed an ounce of affection to my father -- nor did Dad show my mother a shred of affection.


In 1949, my father's male lover was shot in the head and Dad chose to marry my mother and convert to Roman Catholicism so she could hide her Swastikas behind the iconic Kenan name. Dad said the Coroner's Report listed cause of death to be Russian Roulette Suicide.



Me and Dad, 1952



My mother's Public Face, photo by me from this event:





And after my mother's brother Robert J. Meyer, DDS allowed my cousin Janet (on crutches and photo-shopped in with Susan Grant in black -- on left), to marry a Jew, Kim Opperman, Mom worked with a US Veteran's Hospital to kill Bob (who twice told me he is actually gay), using double strength Lithium Carbonate, which gave him chemically-induced Diabetes.





Mom's handwritten notes from a few years before she killed her brother -- in my physical possession, now.



Susan Grant, the third woman to graduate the US Air Force Academy, stayed on for eight more years to CHRISTIANIZE it, then became United Airline's first female full captain, flying Trans-Pacific routes on 747s. 


And she is a best-selling ROMANCE author, INVENTING the "Romance with Outer-Space Aliens" sub-genre -- likely due to dating Janet (Meyer) Opperman, then Larsen's younger brother George for about 20 years now, Susan REFUSING to marry George, who was extremely effeminate growing up and we all thought he was gay:



George and Susan at that 2009 Meyer confab


Three days ago, I was discussing in a Facebook Group of Air Force Academy former Commanders and top students, the history of the Christian HATE GROUPS at USAFA, and how they are AGAIN on the rise with Donald Trump in power. Obama had been DISMANTLING these NAZI CHRISTIAN GROUPS (and from 1990 - 2010, I sold ad space in their yearbook, the Polaris, so knew a lot from doing that as well).


>>> WELL, THAT WAS A LONG SIDESHOW, SO NOW TO NARCISSISTIC TACTICS!!!:

From herehttp://www.urbo.com/content/tactics-used-by-narcissists-to-silence-you


1. Gaslighting

The term "gaslighting" typically refers to psychological manipulation intended to make someone question their perception of reality. . . anyone who has been the victim of a narcissist's mind-bending can attest to the reality of this phenomenon, and its effectiveness in calling into question the sense of self. "Gaslighting is a manipulative tactic that can be described in different variations of three words: 'That didn’t happen,' 'You imagined it,' and 'Are you crazy?'" writes Shahida Arabi for Thought Catalog.

"Gaslighting is perhaps one of the most insidious manipulative tactics out there because it works to distort and erode your sense of reality; it eats away at your ability to trust yourself and inevitably disables you from feeling justified in calling out abuse and mistreatment."


My mother CONSTANTLY uses this if I remind her how she and my sisters worked with others in Georgia to commit me to a mental hospital FIVE TIMES in one month, until Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dottie Newman, got me to Political Exile in Mexico in 2010.



Col. Newman in high hair at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta, where she was a Docent.


My mother also "can't remember" ever working with Judge Linda Warren Hunter of Dekalb County, Georgia in 1990, to falsely convict me and force me to take Lithium Carbonate, or in New Hanover County, NC in 2011, D.A. Ben David, Judge Chad Hogston, and Prosecutor Lindsey Roberson to CONVICT ME of "Cyber-Stalking", on NO EVIDENCE OF THAT AT ALL, Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo eventually FORCING Ben David to wipe my record clean (although I spent 2.5 months in jail awaiting trial, which FORCED ME back to homelessness -- thanks to them ALL VERY MUCH!!!).


2. Shaming

"In any narcissistic relationship, the narcissist wants to be seen as the adult and the other person as the child. This belittlement is done in several condescending ways such as literally talking down, calling the other person immature, and saying the other person needs to grow up. The implication is that the narcissist is more mature and has developed beyond the level of the other person."


Similarly, "talking over" may be used. "Even if the other person is more intelligent, the narcissist will talk in circles with an air of authority to force the other person into an inferior position," Hammond writes. "They will use sophisticated vocabulary, physical posturing such as looking down at the other person, and embellishment of details to disguise the real point of shaming the other person."


My mother and sister Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy are SUPER-PROS at loudly talking-over, and it is one of their TOP TACTICS, Mom on everything, and Julie to support her FAVORITE CANDIDATES like Sarah Palin!!!


The New Hanover County Sheriff Detective who told me that "EVERYONE IN WILMINGTON thinks (I'm) CRAZY", used this a lot in our brief conversation when I asked if they were investigating Judge Lindsey McKee Luther's husband, Det. Evan Luther for posting LOTS of MEMEs like this one on his Facebook page:






3. Smearing



Here comes that creepy psychological thriller-level madness. Smearing is one method narcissists can use to break down your support system and ensure your alienation. If you get email updates from Quora, you probably already know how many lives have been wrecked by narcissists—seriously, literally every email update from Quora involves someone posting about narcissists—and you may have heard of the smear campaign. It's the campaign taken on by your narcissist to turn everyone else against you by sullying your social standing.

"Because they can. It gives them a thrill. My now ex took to a dad's divorce site and wrote about me over 200 times. Just for thrills I guess. All lies. Unbelievable lies. Unbelievable stories he made up about me, and even our children. There was no need for it. I think he got a kick out of it when another writer would agree with him. It simply fueled the fire. It made him write more I bet.

There really isn't any logic to it. They have no empathy. You cannot discuss things rationally with them. You will lose. Hopefully, others will see through the b s and know the truth."


Of course my mother spread lies about my having BIPOLAR DISORDER, despite my doctor of eight years taking me OFF Lithium Carbonate in early 2009, having NEVER seen signs of the illness, that Mom had FORCED a shrink to put me on by MORE LIES in 1978, and she could ONLY find a NAZI DOCTOR, Wallace Hussong, in Cherry Hill, NJ, MANY MILES across all of Metro Philadelphia from West Chester, PA, where I temporarily lived with my parents -- there being HUNDREDS of good shrinks much closer, but NONE that Mom called would promise to put me on Lithium but "Old Wally".

Other than Mom, smearers I've had trouble with have been -- in Wilmington -- disgraced former NC Republican Senator Thom Goolsby, and his "party boy friend" (at his "Gay House" on Fifth Avenue, Ryan Lee Burris. Ryan is a former 3rd Vice Chair of the New Hanover Democratic Party, as well as former HEAD of Cape Fear Equality)!!!:




Ryan kept spreading rumors about how I was BIPOLAR, off my meds, and even my family HATED ME on Facebook in 2015. He was still -- Ryan Told me when we met in 2011 -- on five years parole (a system combined now with Probation in NC), so could NOT smoke pot, and then one of his housemates then, John Mann, not only sold Adderall all around Wilmington, and showed me how he moved major drugs internationally via computer (he'd LOST his Financial Securities Sales Licence), and then after promising my first Public Defender Emily Zvejniecks and me that he would testify on my behalf at the FALSE TRIAL of me on the Cyber-Stalking charge -- but showed up in Court and PERJURED HIMSELF on behalf lawyer David Nash, who then owned Costello's (gay) Piano Bar (now closed).

Ryan Burris later told me that John Mann quickly moved out of town after that, and Ryan hasn't heard from him.



Mr. Mann on Ryan's back deck

I dare ANYONE to get Ryan Burris to show his last eight years of TAX RETURNS -- LOL!!! He has no "real income", his Wilmington Computer Repair having gone belly up two years ago, but he STILL LISTS IT on his Facebook page -- as well as his Democratic Party and Caper Fear Equality positions.









The Admin of my second cousin Robert C. Kenan, Jr., an attorney in Burgaw, NC, told me a year ago, that if David Nash is MAD AT ME I would need to go AT LEAST to Charlotte -- but likely Asheville, to find an attorney to rep me who is NOT AFRAID OF DAVID NASH!!!


4. Projection



Projection is the act of taking your own thoughts, feelings, or behaviors and pushing them onto others. "Rather than acknowledge their own flaws, imperfections and wrongdoings, malignant narcissists and sociopaths opt to dump their own traits on their unsuspecting suspects in a way that is painful and excessively cruel," Arabi writes, citing Narcissistic Personality clinical expert Dr. Martinez-Lewi.


5. Name-Calling



Turns out, though, that this form of belittling is not too low for even the most sophisticated of toxic humans. And, in fact, there is something sophisticated about this tactic; it can be a powerful reminder of past bullying, pulling you back into a fearful, vulnerable mind space that you may have only associated with childhood.

Plus, it just feels bad to be called bad names.

"The lowest of the low resort to narcissistic rage in the form of name-calling when they can’t think of a better way to manipulate your opinion or micromanage your emotions," writes Arabi. "Name-calling is a quick and easy way to put you down, degrade you and insult your intelligence, appearance or behavior while invalidating your right to be a separate person with a right to his or her perspective."


>>> ANOTHER EXPLANATION OF NARCISSISTIC TECHNIQUES -- AND SOME SPECIAL SENDING OF THIS POSTING:

People with narcissistic personality disorder are characterized by their persistent grandiosity, excessive need for admiration, and a disdain and lack of empathy for others. These individuals often display arrogance, a sense of superiority, and power-seeking behaviors.

Narcissistic personality disorder - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

I don't KNOW if Denise Wood, downstairs, is or has moved out. This evening, I went downstairs to meet my new roommate, "Blondie's" friend Jon, and Denise was about to come in the front door, but hearing me come down, she RAN ACROSS THE STREET, then stood talking to a friend in his car, then DROVE OFF -- so I guess she DOESN'T WANT TO SEE ME!!!

I will INCLUDE her in this emailing (not wanting to talk behind her back), and send it secured server to my contacts in both the FBI, Washington, DC, and New Hanover County Sheriff's Detectives -- I NOT yet having sent them much on lawyer David Nash or Ryan Lee Burris, previously.












Former Head of the New Hanover County Democrats Elizabeth Redenbaugh accepts the 2011 Kennedy Profile in Courage Award from Caroline Kennedy.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment