Friday, September 8, 2017

Jeffrey Noecker -- Former Deacon of First Presbyterian, the Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Narco-Trafficking, Where D.A. Ben David Is an ELDER, Has JUST NOW (late the day before Court), Been Assigned to PRESIDE over My TRIALS!!!


Judge Jeffery Evan Noecker NO LONGER looks this young.


My PAST experience with Judge Noecker means I will DEFINITELY be able to force him to RECUSE HIMSELF if Dustin Goldsmith shows up to prosecute me for "Communicating Threats" -- but also in FAIRNESS, Judge Noecker -- while following all the Wilmington City Detective's instructions, ALSO listened to REASON from me, granting the R.O. but NOT barring me from the Libraries, since I FORCED Chris Rogers to admit we never saw each other there. 

And AFTER Court, I got Detective Egerton (who told me that was his LAST DAY and he was retiring), to give me his card. He KNEW he was a "SACRIFICIAL LAMB" if caught in that ILLEGAL CHARADE. Here is more on that from that time




The detective sat next to Chris Wright Rogers telling him what to say -- just like a lawyer normally does -- COACHING my former roommate who was also a narco-trafficker with one of the assistant Pastors of St. James Episcopal (gone from Wilmington since late 2011), when Chris GOT a Restraining Order against me -- even though we never ran into each other once I got him and his "girlfriend" Cindy Beatty, OUT of my house with REAL Police help in 2011. 

The whole thing must have been planned by D.A. Ben David because it was to FORBID me to EVER enter the downtown Library and CFCC's Library -- the then ONLY public wifi for homeless me to use downtown to BLOG FROM!!! I had already been banned from the Port City Javas, and when Frank Delia kicked me out of his Italian Market and Coffee House's wifi zone, it was in conjunction with Republican Failed Mayoral Candidate Justin LaNasa's friends who claimed I had molested their son.


THIS is the WORKING of the CHRISTIAN DRUG MAFIA that refuses to GIVE UP!!!



Christopher Wright Rogers appears to have finally left town!!! He is a "SNEEDEN", the family that FIRST owned Figure Eight Island, Shell Island, and Wrightsville Beach, but sold them all for virtually NOTHING, generations ago, and he STILL has a chip on his shoulder about THAT!!!



His girlfriend Cindy Beatty later told me Chris is actually GAY, and she came from the same town in Pennsylvania as George Padezanin's wife Cheryl -- they then running the Padezanin Gang of Drug Dealers from the HQ of George's "Handpainted Homes" on S. 8th Street.



Yes, METH was George and Cheryl Padezanin's DRUG OF CHOICE, but I've spoken with George recently and think he's gotten OUT of using hard drugs -- he certainly LOOKS less energetic now:



George from May 2017.



Cheryl Majercsik-Padezanin (from August 2016), is looking even BETTER, now!!!


But HERE is the NEW KICK that I'd NOT NOTICED before in all the years I have monitored their Facebook pages



Fromhttps://www.facebook.com/george.padezanin/about?lst=1111771878%3A100000518207641%3A1504906042&section=education


NOT ONLY is "Slippery Rock University" (which we made fun of growing up in West Chester, PA, as where STUPID PEOPLE studied -- because of the name -- and it not YET a University then), my next door NEIGHBOR 1963 - 1968, Nancy Taylor got her TEACHING DEGREE there, and THAT was in my FIRST Shakespearean Adventure!!!



You can see the EDGE of Nancy Taylor's house on right. Her husband Dick Taylor, divorced her while we lived there.



This posting ALSO shows the LINK between Tennessee Williams's friend Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), a Russian immigrant to England who got CONTROL of the Grenfell Bank (Morgan Grenfell), which later was sold and became the INTERNATIONAL BANKING part of Deutsche Bank.


Morgan, Grenfell & Co.
Investment banking company

Image result for Morgan Grenfell
Morgan, Grenfell & Co. was a leading London-based investment bank regarded as one of the oldest and once most influential British merchant banks. Wikipedia
Founded1838


Deutsche Bank is the BIGGEST LENDER of RUSSIAN MONEY to Donald Trump and his family -- as the Democrats have persued HOTLY for months, and is SO SECRET, it rarely pops up in the news, but this is LIKELY what Pelosi and Shumer used to get Donald Trump to CAVE yesterday and ABANDON THE REPUBLICANS -- HA!!!




Grenfell Tower in London was named for Maria's husband's FATHER, the FIRST Lord Grenfell









And the TRUTH IS that if I had KNOWN before the trial that Chris Rogers was repped by the SAME Wilmington City Detective (SEE how I will sue the City of Wilmington for TONS OF MONEY???), whose business card I found with several items STOLEN from my files and WITH Cindy and Christopher's belongings when I cleared them out of my apartment, and Cindy later ADMITTED to me that he and Ben David the D.A. were PAYING otherwise homeless (and drug-addicted), Chris and Cindy FOR THAT and other info about me -- TOTALLY ILLEGAL, I MIGHT have been able to represent myself BETTER (I was NOT ALLOWED to use my Public Defender by the Court), and BEAT the unnecessary Restraining Order.


At THAT time, Judge Noecker -- a nominal Democrat -- had the LOWEST rating of all Judges here -- because he so frequently SPLIT parents from their children, so he MIGHT be in Court with me Monday to SACRIFICE HIMSELF by making ILLEGAL RULINGS (he unlikely to get re-elected again) -- or he MIGHT live up to his Oath of Office.

I'll decide SPONTANEOUSLY about that in Court -- after "feeling the mood".


And look at THIS piece of new information from the Court Schedule posted late today:

 114 17CR 055045 YOUNG,DAVID,ALLEN KENAN,SCOTT,DA ATTY:WAIVED

(M)COMMUNICATING THREATS PLEA: VER: CLS:1 P: L: JUDGMENT:

That SEEMS TO MEAN that David Alan Young is NOT to be repped by his lawyer (whose name escapes me now, but "Buddy" Allard gave it to me after I MISTOOK Mr. Allard for Dave's attorney the first time in Court)

Nevertheless, Mr. Young, had to pay him SOMETHING -- and has been seriously inconvenienced for his CRIME. NO HATE-BOT out of First Presbyterian would DARE convict a Christian of a HATE CRIME, anyway, so why TIE UP THE COURTS.

I still want to PROVE A POINT, and my whole purpose in writing Attorney General of North Carolina Josh Stein (which does NOT sound Christian), about the PERVERSION of so many Democrats in Wilmington by my Narco-Trafficking Kenan Family and the Christian Churches is what will be EFFECTIVE in bringing down the Saffo/David/Evangelous/Goolsby DRUG MAFIA -- not this silly altercation that only SCARED ME into staying in my apartment for two months afraid of Mr. Young!!!






Tennessee Williams shoots skeet in Palm Beach as Senator John F. Kennedy and Gore Vidal look on.


Perhaps some of their GHOSTS will advise me in Court, no???










.

No comments:

Post a Comment