Monday, September 18, 2017

Is Wilmington, North Carolina ALREADY LOCKED into the NAZI/Christian SYSTEM Run on Narco-Profits??? / "What the River Knows":


Alicia Inshiradu, filmmaker

Well, she's going to film a "teaser" first, partly filmed at my landlady Gold Walker's son's Walker World, and BIZARRELY wrote this sentence in comments below the article, like she has NO IDEA how to express herself realistically: "We are continuing to monetize this expensive production." 

Sounds like a HIGH PARTY to me, but I haven't done research on it yet -- LOL!!!



WILMINGTON — Filmmaker Alicia Inshiradu has spent nearly 20 years on her film, a memorial of sorts to the violence that ripped the Port City apart on Nov. 10, 1898. At…
PORTCITYDAILY.COM


>>> THE REASON FOR THE QUESTION OF MY TITLE:


With the Mayor, Police Chief, District Attorney, the Courts, and to a lesser extent the Sheriff ALL part of the Christian Drug Mafia here in Wilmington -- and having gotten so much CONFIRMATION of Gov. Roy Cooper (he was Attorney General of NC for ten years before elected Governor and NEVER went after the Kenan-Family-controlled Drug Mafia), and NEW Attorney General Josh Stein NOT RESPONDING in any REALISTIC WAY to Wilmington's being the LARGEST NARCO-TRAFFICKING CITY IN THE USA, ain't NOTHING gonna happen from my writing Mr. Stein, so I'm not bothering to anymore.

And I'm taking Spectrum's lawyer Brian M. Williams (and all those "Charter" execs), who refuses to respond to me OFF MY EMAIL LIST. In Mr. Williams's case, I'll try some OTHER approaches with him soon.

Readers know that Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo referred my case of Dustin Goldsmith's claim that I "Communicated Threats" to a lawyer OUTSIDE the Defender's System -- for reasons I discussed recently in this blog. It will STILL be an easy case to beat, and I look forward to meeting my assigned lawyer, Dawn Oxendine, tomorrow.


>>> WHILE MS. INSHIRADU'S FILM IDEA IS LAUDABLE, what the HELL is she doing???



Ms. Inshiradu's Facebook profile photo, where her name is revealed to be Alicia Michle (sic) Parker Alexanderhttps://www.facebook.com/inshiradu


And since I have NOT done any research-in-depth, I recommend Readers look at her project through the Port City Daily article, what Alicia reveals on her Facebook page, and her FUNDING SITE, where they may wish to contribute: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/what-the-river-knows-a-short-teaser-film-drama#/.

But here is what Alicia Inshiradu posted as the first comment on the Port City Daily article, which makes LITTLE SENSE, considering that the paper had very little to actually say, there being NOTHING CONCRETE to report on NOW -- except that two shooting locations have been secured (and actors and technical staff have been cast):




"Kudos, Benjamin and Port City Daily! You did justice to our 1898 film project! What a well-written, informative and poignant piece. Thank you for telling the whole story so accurately. Your article inspires, not only as I continue to produce the teaser, but also as I rewrite the feature script. We are continuing to monetize this expensive production. Anyone interested in backing the project can contact me, Alicia Inshiradu, directly on Facebook or at playingodfilms@gmail.com. Thank you, Wilmington community."

HOWEVER, she is only NOW writing a script for this "teaser" she will make, and NO TELLING how she'll ever make a FILM, if she keeps up so much PRETENSION and TO-DOING.

Readers all know how EXCITED I WAS when my "friend" Christopher Everette finally finished and screened his film, Wilmington on Fire:






While there is MUCH GREAT MATERIAL in this film, not only is there annoying music through much of it, but his MOST SEEN INTERVIEWEE is Kent Chatfield -- known on Facebook as "Chatfield Kent"https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj0jY7as6_WAhWF6SYKHU3kDIgQFggrMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fkent.chatfield&usg=AFQjCNGXmGvUkXEyh6mxQ7VOe-rXTVBb4A. He has BLOCKED ME because I blogged so much about him:





Kent Chatfield as "Clownty Lawyer" -- has FEW TEETH LEFT, presumably due to CRACK USE. And Mr. Everette would have been WISE to find some OTHER WHITE WILMINGTONIAN to give info that ANYONE who researches the 1898 Insurrection KNOWS!!!


And Christopher Everette got REALLY UPSET WITH ME because I asked him about and blogged about his HOMOSEXUAL TENDENCIES -- when getting UPSET about discussions of homosexuality is almost ALWAYS a sign of a person HIDING HOMOSEXUALITY, and anyone who's ever been thrown in the New Hanover County Jail like I was FIVE TIMES on false charges in 2011 - 12, knows that the FIRST THING YOU LEARN is that they can't put only black guys together because as soon as they can get out of VIEW, they begin REAR-ENDING EACH OTHER -- and back in 2011 - 12, as well as in 2015 -- EVERY black guy I tried to seduce I was SUCCESSFUL seducing.


And there is ALSO Barack Obama, who was President back then:






WELL, that could have been stated more POLITELY, no???

Now, Allen Walker's Walker World, http://www.walkerworldnc.com/, is constructed of flotsam and jetsam, collected along the Cape Fear River, and I suppose where the 1998 portion of the film is to be filmed -- or maybe on its ample surrounding grounds. Which reminds me that a week ago, I went past landlady Gold Walker's Front Street commercial property, 141 North (a restaurant):




When I first visited it a week after it opened, the food was GREAT, but I was served NOTHING like I ordered, and the staff was only able to correct HALF the mis-served food -- and then BOTCHED THE BILL even more (it showed NOTHING of anything I had ordered or been served), but came to about 50 cents less than what it should have, so I just paid and left.


And Gold Walker had CROWED how it was her son Allen who got this HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL GROUP to rent her space -- and so far they are paying the rent on time -- unlike the former Sunny's Sushi -- LOL!!!

But last week, I asked some guys who play music there if they got over all their earlier CONFUSION, and they said "the whole first staff had to be FIRED and replaced." And when I asked if they were JUST TOO HIGH ON DRUGS, they all laughed and said, "Absolutely!!!"


And Gold Walker just called me to say that Jeff the former Presbyterian Minister who does carpentry now -- and whom I had PROPOSITIONED UNSUCCESSFULLY the first time he worked here nearly two years ago -- and we all had some GOOD LAUGHS OVER THAT -- will be here tomorrow morning to install the shower-surround and shower apparatus in the back bathroom.

So FUN TIMES TOMORROW ASSURED, I'll end this for now!!!


Scott

Scott Kenan shared a link.
19 hrs


N.C. Harm Reduction works to keep heroin users safe until they are ready to seek treatment.
STARNEWSONLINE.COM
"When my husband and I arrived to visit the First White House yesterday, a jovial white man greeted us on the porch. “There’s a bunch of Koreans in there,” he told us. “They’re a visiting choir. Don’t be alarmed.”



As a recent Southern transplant, the glut of patriotic Confederate memorabilia was off-putting.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM


Scott Kenan
20 hrs

A Message for my KENAN FAMILY that controls Exxon-Mobil, Kenan Advantage Group, Donald Trump, Enrique Pena Nieto, and Rex Tillerson!!! 

Not only will the oil companies you own (or own you), suffer as society begins to abandon fossil fuels in earnest, they will also be dragged through the courts here and abroad for their long-standing malfeasance and denial of what they have done to the world.



Fossil fuel companies and their investors will soon face financial reckoning, as courts begin to hold them liable for climate change damages writes Jeffrey Sachs.
CNN.COM
Mikhail IosselFollow
Croatian school using image of Melania Trump to promote its English language program.


And now I need to FRESHEN MY APPEARANCE "for Jeff"!!!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment