Friday, September 8, 2017

BEFORE Writing Josh Stein, Attorney General of North Carolina -- a Bit of CATCH UP!!!





Scott Kenan shared a link.
42 mins


In 1926, Broadway star Alla Nazimova transformed her West Hollywood estate into the Garden of Allah Hotel, which also drew the likes of Greta Garbo, Laurence Olivier…
HOLLYWOODREPORTER.COM


Just now checking, I screen-captured the current New Hanover County Court Calendar going forward -- and NOTHING is scheduled after YESTERDAY, except in Superior Court!!!



Overheard just now, as Landlady Gold Walker's "Atheist Handyman" Ben (not to be confused with Ben the Psychologist who lives behind me), spoke into his cell phone on speaker-phone setting:

"Here's what you need for a hurricane: a bag of potato chips, a case of beer, and a blow-up doll -- for a FLOTATION device that you can bounce ideas off of!!!"

And this gives me an excuse to re-post this IMPROBABLE photo:




And while on a SIMILAR SUBJECT, all you idiotic Christian (or other) PRUDES, right now THIS is on HuffPost's MAIN PAGE and quite LARGE, so GET OVER IT!!!





And with females of our CLOSEST DNA relatives, the Bonobos, going through THIS (once per month, were they human):




It is NO WONDER the males often just amuse each other, no???




And ALL OF THIS reminds me of the storm about September 1, 2011, when Evan Fish stayed with me in the Super 8 Wilmington, 3604 Market Street (Joseph Faulk kindly paying for it -- ADDED later: I hadn't yet heard from Joseph Faulk and don't remember HOW I paid for that Hotel!!!), right after which he was FORCED to jump to his death from the parking garage next to the downtown Library on Sept. 5 -- by Wilmington Police, as VERIFIED by New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputies: -- because of his knowing of Lee Gosney, my co-worker at Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA -- and ALSO a CLOSE friend of my father -- supplying the Politicians of BOTH Parties and the Christian Churches and Clergy with HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB:






But TWO of my homeless friends, Robbie Trahan and Michael "Jersey" Keogh, had stayed in the crawl space under an abandoned house through the storm -- and discovered a mama FOX and her young brood were with them, so they wisely gave the critters the FOOD, and only drank the case of beer -- LOL!!!




Robert Allen Trayhan



Michael "Jersey" Keogh was called Jersey because he had ONCE cut steaks for Richard Nixon in New Jersey.


Not only was Robbie Trahan a LONG-TIME friend of D.A. Ben David's THEN long-time male lover Lee (how I got to know Lee so well), he told me that Ben David and Assistant D.A. Lindsey Roberson had visited him while in the hospital, and when Robbie gave info about ME, Ben David instructed the nurse to ADD more FUN DRUGS to his I.V. -- which I bet is SOMEWHAT illegal -- but then, I'm not a lawyer.



Lindsey Roberson, now in private practice, here shows she GOT OVER her bad Cocaine habit -- so bad that I always referred to her as "Miss Coca Leaf", cracking up my Defender, Jennifer Harjo who could NOT say that for Political Reasons or similar.


And READERS know also that in those days, Mobile Whore-Houses plied the streets downtown (by permission of Mayor Saffo, City Council, and the Police Chief Ralph Evangelous), and the most POPULAR one, a van with the silhouettes of naked gals kicking their legs in the air, Fairy Tails, once disgorged the very DRUNK Robbie Trahan and Jersey Keogh right in front of me on Princess Street just east of Front (across the street from now Beer Bario, that THEN was "The Eat Spot" -- with Private Club upstairs for ONLY top Drug Mafia).


MORE here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/07/a-wonderful-day-was-sadly-balanced-late.html


They BOTH claimed that Ben David had paid CASH IN ADVANCE for them to ride around and get laid -- because they gave him MORE INFO on me -- HA!!!


>>> NOW, the last few days my landlady has had long conversations with me about various things -- but has made a POINT of telling me that my current roommate, "Warden", absolutely gives her the CREEPS -- NOT because he is deliberately evil or dangerous, but because he has NO SKILLS at talking with people, and NEVER looks happy. She is very GLAD he has given me a month's notice as of Sept. 1.

So last night, I asked him WHEN he expects to move out, he having claimed within a couple of weeks, but Benefits Management paid through the entire month (as legally required). He said that Meredith (his rep there), had not yet told him there is a VACANCY where he's approved to move, so he's waiting for that.

I told him that the middle of this month, he will need to tell me if he wants to EXTEND for only one more month, because I need to PLAN and begin ADVERTISING for a roommate -- and need to know when it will be available, and I'll give him a WRITTEN notice October 1 of that being his LAST MONTH, if he is staying past 9/30.



>>> THE REASON I WILL NEXT WRITE JOSH STEIN:


The Attorney General of North Carolina NEEDS to know how D.A. Ben David and the Judges RUN New Hanover County District Courts.



Josh Stein

I don't believe I've met Josh, but he SPOKE at the Democratic Party Unity Dinner, fall 2015, where Mayor Bill Saffo was an UNEXPECTED NO SHOW -- likely because he knew he would NOT be able to avoid me there -- and EVERYONE I tried to talk to there I DID talk to -- except Ben David, who came in and out and spoke, but did not LINGER.

This was ALSO where I spoke at length with Sheriff Ed McMahon -- outside, he walked all around the event, but not INTO it -- and he LOVED my concept of being for HEALINGS, rather than PUNISHMENTS of all the Criminal Christians of both Parties who run the Narco-Trafficking in town.



Sheriff Ed "Pull My Finger" McMahon

And of course Ed McMahon had been walking and talking with his buddy, Pastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Church, http://www.newbcc.com/, one of the BIGGEST NARCO-TRAFFICKING BLACK CHURCHES (I'm told), who ducked into a BACK ROOM with other TOP POLITICIANS and DRUG MAFIA.




Pastor Robert Campbell


And HERE is how I reported on some of all of this, beforehand, BACK IN THE DAY!!!:



http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/09/its-comin-up-christmas-theyre-chopin.html

Could crooked Mayor Reed and Atlanta City Council be NOW going through what Mayor Bill Saffo and Wilmington, NC City Council SOON will be going through???

"The government has already induced the cooperation of Mitchell and a second contractor, Charles P. Richards Jr., who has admitted to providing at least $185,000 to an unnamed go-between for city contracts. Both have pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit bribery and await sentencing. Mitchell has also admitted to conspiring to launder money. 

Mitchell’s decision to cooperate with federal prosecutors appears to have led to the pre-dawn vandalism at his southwest Atlanta home in September 2015, according to court testimony."
And the beat goes on...Feds: ‘Conspiracy’ to threaten Atlanta bribery figure with brick, rats


Legal experts say the conspiracy charge shows yet another angle of attack prosecutors plan to take in the Atlanta bribery probe.
MYAJC.COM

















.

No comments:

Post a Comment