Monday, September 25, 2017

Basil-Flavored Chocolate-Covered Grasshoppers, Anyone??? / Mom HANGS UP ON ME (again)!!! / My IMMANENT Divorce from Kenan-Family-Owned Bank of America / Ryan Lee Burris Contacts Me with an Incomplete Explanation of Himself:


For three weeks now, a 2.5 inch long grasshopper has been eating my basil plant on my back porch (The New Hanging Gardens of Babylon) -- not eating enough to harm anything, but if anyone wants to catch, cook and chocolate-coat him, grasshoppers are HIGH in nutrition and an Asian delicacy!!!


The first thing I had INTENDED to do, was to post something about a Christian Church I've read supports important things in the Wilmington Community, that my Court-appointed attorney was baptized in about two years go, and I viewed her baptism video on You-Tube, but I told Dawn Oxendine that when we first met, and her Facebook no longer links to that, so either she's LEFT that church, or for other reasons feels it best not to show that video (it was much like a serious Confession in the Catholic Church I grew up in). So I'm taking a pass on that other than this mentioning, but it was Port City Community Church, I believe, and finding it online, it is TOO MUCH of a giant money-making venture for me to approve.



Port City Community Church's main campus -- it has three other locations:




Churches are BUSINESSES selling "Salvation", and should be TAXED LIKE ALL OTHER BUSINESSES!!!


This morning, I went online to get my three free credit reports, each having to verify my identity separately, but ONLY TransUnion could do that -- and I discovered from their report that there are SO MANY ERRORS in reports of addresses where I've lived going back ten years, and SEVERAL credit accounts I never knew I had, that it was questions about THESE THINGS that caused me to fail with the other two agencies (but I can and will still get those reports by mail).

I also called my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, confirmed to have been "America's TOP NAZI", to let her know how SCREWED UP my Credit Reports seem to be -- and I had NO ACCESS TO THEM since 2009, my try in 2015 resulted in correctly identifying me, then their website -- not me -- closed on me, disallowing me to access the reports for 12 months, and only now have I tried again.

Had it NOT been for my mother and sisters Jane Ann Kenan of Raleigh and Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy of Downingtown, PA, LYING to Police, D.A.'s, and Judges MANY times over the years claiming I am BIPOLAR and need to be on Lithium Carbonate (I was for 31 years at Mom's insistence with Judges, Psychiatrists, and Police) -- MOST egregiously with Stone Mountain Police in 2010, and D.A. Ben David, Judge Chad Hogston (and likely also Judge Sandra Ray Criner -- as she was then named), in Wilmington in 2011 - 12, I would NEVER have had to go homeless the SECOND TIME in Wilmington in 2011, lived under the Fourth Street Bridge, or have LOST most of the settlement of $3,800.00 I finally got out of Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. of Snellville, GA that distributed DRUGS to the Churches and Politicians in Wilmington in early 2011, that allowed me to rent the shotgun-duplex apartment on South 8th Street.

I was STUCK in jail for over two months, eating up all of those proceeds, preventing me from working a job (I got one immediately when I got out of jail), and allowing narco-trafficking landlord Kenneth Jernigan (in a cushy, FAKE job with the City or County), to EVICT ME, but I DID work a job after I got out, PAID HIM ALL OF THIS, and then was AGAIN thrown in jail on ANOTHER false charge, ALL of those now ERASED by D.A. Ben David -- as of summer of 2013 -- and I was HOMELESS.


And then Ben David with his legal intern Jeffrey Duncan, Jamie Lee Sutherland (then of Wells Fargo Advisors Chicago), and Dahlia Saper, Attorney and Fox News Talking Head, illegally and unconstitutionally got a false conviction of me of LIBEL in Cook County Courts in ABSENTIA -- after NEVER legally serving me.


Kenneth Jernigankrjec@yahoo.com910-620-3537. Contact Kenneth if you have any questions.


Anyway, today, I told Mom I have learned to forgive ANYTHING -- and NOT try to prosecute her or my siblings (I'm only firm on this regarding Mom, due to her 94 years age), for lying repeatedly when they all know my psychiatrist of eight years said I'd NEVER shown signs of BIPOLAR that whole time and took me OFF psych meds in 2009. But ALSO that having had eight years of Catholic School education, I KNOW the Catholic Church teaches that even GOD won't forgive you when you confess your sins (or crimes), if you don't also APOLOGIZE and MAKE AMENDS -- in this case seeing I am restored to financial solvency.

NONE OF THEM have done either -- and THAT was when she claimed a NEW BUNCH OF HALF-TRUTHS, that I won't detail now, I called her on it -- and she KNEW she was again "LYING FOR JESUS" who HATES HOMOSEXUALS according to Mom and the Catholic Church which Mom considers ABSOLUTELY INFALLIBLE.


And at that point Mom hung up on me.


I went to Wells Fargo Bank on Third Street -- across the street from Kenan-owned Bank of America where I currently have checking and savings accounts, they changing their fee schedule so my accounts will cost me a lot (for me), beginning just about now. I won't detail here my grievances with Wells Fargo -- but I have had them with Bank of America as well -- they emptying my accounts of DISABILITY MONEY in spring 2014 (Disability Benefits are PROTECTED from that action by Federal Law), to pay Jamie Sutherland/Benjamin R. David/Daliah Saper/Fox News's claim of Libel in Chicago.


And both Amazon.com and Google's Blogger REFUSED to honor that Cook County "Conviction" -- but only Bank of America did.

Benefits Management is STOPPING us from picking up our checks weekly, and either they mail them or deposit to Wells Fargo, and we access by a debit card -- having had MANY problems with Wilmington's Downtown Post Office LOSING CHECKS both to and from me, refusing to deliver mail correctly addressed to First Presbyterian Church here -- sending them back "address unknown" and even TRASHING the evidence I gave them of Jennifer McCracken of Carolina Apartments putting a hate note/threat in my postal mailbox ENTIRELY ILLEGALLY, I do NOT trust my Post Office with my CHECKS!!!

And a Bank is just a Bank, basically, Wells Fargo is in SO MUCH LEGAL TROUBLE, they HAVE TO play fair, and my niece, Taylor Ann Kenan is now working in their International Banking Center in Charlotte, NC.

I was SHOCKED to see how friendly the entire staff was to me -- answering questions -- and the woman who will be my "personal banker", LOVED my half hour "harangue" about my political troubles, she knowing ALL ABOUT the corrupt politicians and christian churches in Wilmington NARCO-TRAFFICKING, and has a BETTER checking account deal (which I will soon open, but did not have enough in BoA checking to open it today, and no way to transfer $25.00 from savings, there).

Also, most employees at Wells Fargo were BLACK, and BoA has a Chilean Branch Manager -- but all the rest of them (very friendly to me), are "pinched-faced white Christian women" (not totally true), so OF COURSE I feel at home at Wells Fargo!!!




Governor Roy Cooper, Wes Taylor, Ryan Burris, and Roy's wife.


First of all, my intention is NOT TO KEEP RAGGING on Ryan Lee Burris, his crime (minor) against me, etc., but out of the BLUE I got a Facebook Message from Ryan this afternoon -- then realized it is because I listed myself LIKELY to attend a meeting soon of Cape Fear Equality, and although no longer a leading OFFICER, he is likely to be there too.

A few points of interest.... 1--My 2 year term as 3rd Vice Chair for the New Hanover County Democratic Party came on April the 3rd, at our annual county convention. Due to age constraints in the by-laws, you must be 35 years of age or younger (I was 36 at the time of the convention) thus not allowing me a second term. 2- I have not been chair of Cape Fear Equality since the beginning of the year and did not attend the Gayzalea event. I do however remain a Board member at-large. 3- My Partner/Fiance Wes Taylor passed away on May the 11th this year.
Ryan Lee Burris
so do whatever you wish with that information, in relation to your posting
hope you are well
Scott
I will correct myself -- and I'm sorry to hear about Wes -- I had no idea he wasn't well (if that was the case -- I guess he could have been in an accident). I am VERY WELL, and working directly with Congressman Joe Kennedy III of MA -- since I knew so many Kennedys back in the day -- and Rob Reiner (whose first cousin made me an honorary Jew in 2010), David Frum, and Morgan Freeman to get the Trump out of the White House and they LOVE all the info I've sent them. Still have local troubles with Mayor Saffo, Ben David, and Ralph Evangelous since I can prove their narco-trafficking crimes, but it is FAR EASIER than it was even a year ago. I hope all continues well for you, otherwise. My differences with you were TINY compared to the other stuff I've been dealing with. S



Ryan Burris and his boyfriend James Elks, when I first met Ryan about 1/1/2011. James Elks was a WELL KNOWN Wilmington Drug Dealer then, and Ryan told me James used to BEAT HIM, and Ryan FINALLY got out of that and began dating Wes Taylor, who was ALWAYS NICE in MY experience.



Ryan's OTHER roommate then was John Mann, who had LOST his licence to sell securities, and showed me on his computer how he moved BULK DRUGS INTERNATIONALLY. And I rode with him when he was selling ADDERALL, (pharmaceutical-grade METH), all around Wilmington one time. He even sold to my friend Danny Sinatra, who is now in CALIFORNIA PRISON -- two years, so far -- on DRUG-RELATED CHARGES.


John Mann, originally scheduled as a witness in my DEFENSE, showed up and PERJURED HIMSELF in narco-trafficking lawyer David Nash's false charge (now erased), of Cyber-Stalking -- Christian Narco-Traffickers always STICKING TOGETHER!!!


There being NO OBITUARY (or other explanation from Ryan), I ASSUME Wes Taylor (in mid-thirties), died of a drug overdose -- or BAD DRUGS. And Ryan's Facebook page STILL shows his employment with Wilmington Computer Repair:



But this truck, that website (but their Facebook is still up), and phone number all went DEAD two years ago -- so HOW does Ryan make his income???





David Nash of Hogue Hill attorneys: http://www.hoguehill.com/attorneys/david-a-nash/





Danny Sinatra and his wife Phoebe Dollar near the END of freedom for Danny -- in front of what is NOW the "Blue-Eyed Muse" venue, that was SHUT DOWN for multiple safety violations, recently.


And in 2011, Ryan Burris told me he COULDN'T smoke pot for another several years, because of a conviction on drug charges serious enough he had to be TESTED by PROBATION for about five years, total, NOW, hopefully ended.






NAZI Pope Francis FAST-TRACKED Junipero Serra to "Sainthood", he HATES NON-WHITES so MUCH.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment