Tuesday, September 19, 2017

As Christianity Twists in the Wind, It Is Time for Me to Be Back in Touch with Rob Reiner's Family and David Frum, of "Committee to Investigate Russia"!!!


Illustrating perhaps the WORST BLASPHEMY EVER -- the idea that Jesus relieves us of RESPONSIBILITY for our ACTIONS!!!




In 2009, I gave this painting to my one-time boyfriend Marc LaFont of Santa Ana, CA, for his help in converting my computer operation from PCs to MACs, as we still called them then. Before, in 1995, Marc contacted me saying "someone put a paper on my desk saying I should date you," (which I thought was just a cute opening line). Marc had SPIED on my cousin Janet (Meyer) Opperman and her Jewish husband Kim Opperman, their back yards adjoining with a gate. This while Mom worked with a Veterans Hospital in lower Mississippi to murder her brother and Jan's father, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, with double-strength Lithium Carbonate, guaranteed to cause "chemically-induced Diabetes", which Uncle Bob died of very slowly and painfully, as Mom remained a DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLIC.




Marc LaFont ten years ago after he got his chin enhanced.



Mom's notes made in 1978, showing it could be done, are now in my PHYSICAL POSSESSION.


Later today, I'll get in touch with Rob Reiner and David Frum. NOW, I'm waiting for Jeff-the-Handyman to come and install the new shower in the back bathroom. Gold Walker (my landlady), called earlier and said the reason my roommate "Warden" has been freaking her out so bad is that between her and others, she knows of three instances when they asked Warden how he is doing and he responded to ALL, "Another day in poverty!!!" And that is ALL HE SAID!!!

Gold thinks I should FORCE  Warden to watch the movie "The Secret", but although I HAD a copy, I lost it in all my moving around -- and you can't FORCE a person to absorb ANYTHING!!!

And early this afternoon, I have my first meeting with my Court-appointed lawyer -- to defend me against Dustin Goldsmith's claim I communicated threats to him nearly a year ago -- that I was never served at the time, and missing the hearing I was never arrested.


SUCH a waste of TAXPAYER MONEY to prosecute me for what can never be proven, but District Attorney Benjamin R. David is on a SUICIDE MISSION with his career, so he continues to harass me.


>>> WELL HERE IS A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES!!!:

Armistead Maupin is at Provincetown Public Library.
Laura Linney in Provincetown. "Logical Family" will be available at your local bookstore in 17 days!


And as Readers know, I met "Anna Madrigal" (Olympia Dukakis), in late 2009, and my landlady Gold Walker shares MANY traits with "Mrs. Madrigal".




So this morning, both Rob Reiner and David Frum (a Progressive and a Conservative), were interviewed first on CNN and later on MSNBC on today's LAUNCH of their organization, Committee to Investigate Russia:




Central to my message to them will be not just that Rob's first cousin Jonathan Reiner made me an "HONORARY JEW" in 2010, after I first blogged that my parents were then America's TOP LITERAL NAZIS, but because of Tennessee William's "friend" Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), eventually commandeered her husband Peter Grenfell's bank, The Grenfell Bank or Morgan Grenfell, that eventually became the INTERNATIONAL BANKING CORE OF DEUTSCHE BANK, the biggest funneller of Russian Money to Donald Trump and members of his family.


http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/today-democratic-senators-unleashed.html



>>> ADDED @ 11:37 AM: Rob Reiner's Admin at his company was on a conference call and will call me back shortly with the BEST WAY to send Mr. Reiner my information!!!



Maria St. Just and Tennessee Williams














.

No comments:

Post a Comment