Friday, September 29, 2017

Ah, the CURSE OF CHRISTIANITY Is Not So Much the Narco-Traffickers and White Supremacists It Harbors -- but the "GOOD CHRISTIANS" Who NEVER Kick Out or Protest the DEVILS!!!


A TYPICAL Wilmington, North Carolina (and Southern environs), Conservative or Evangelical Family:




My father, William Scott Kenan (1918 - 2014), was raised here in the Wilmington, NC area, Southern Baptist, and about seven years before converting to Roman Catholic and marrying my mother, in early 1942 he impregnated Virginia Mintz, Dad's brother  Rufus Harlee Kenan's girlfriend, and Uncle Harlee married Virginia and raised Graham Harlee Kenan as his own -- but he is my half-brother, and has NO INTEREST in communicating with me -- I tried by both email and phone messages, about four years ago.


This is probably because Graham's first child, Michael Harlee Kenan (born on my father's birthday, April 23, 1964 -- Michael's actual GRANDFATHER'S 46th birthday), who with a friend in high school decided to "run away from home", and in an incident holding up a convenience store to get some money, Michael was SHOT DEAD.

My Aunt and Uncle made up a "Christian Lie" to cover the actual criminal death, but my OWN parents, always more straightforward about troubles, told too many people the TRUTH, and although Uncle Harlee died early, Aunt Virginia, who always carried a "Purse Revolver" in her purse, SWORE she would shoot my father DEAD if she ever encountered him, my parents having retired to Wilmington by then.

STRANGELY, Aunt Virginia often spoke with my Mom, then, having NOTHING against my mother!!! And Virginia was so CONSUMED by alcoholism by then, she wasn't getting around much and could not have shot Dad with such an inaccurate weapon -- unless point blank


And then she died, soon enough.


Readers all know that my father's male live-in lover was shot in the head about 1949 in Cincinnati, OH, and Dad given the options of converting to Catholic and marrying my mother -- or going to prison for killing his lover in a homosexual quarrel. Dad always told me the Coroner's Report listed cause of death as "Russian Roulette Suicide".


And then in the 1970's, when my parents again lived in West Chester, PA, Dad twice called me for recommends on Gay Bars in Philadelphia, so I figure Dad was a practicing BISEXUAL.


This line of writing was inspired by the FACT, that the obituaries I read daily here in Wilmington, NC -- the city with the HIGHEST ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION per capita -- BY FAR -- in North Carolina, and the MOST OPIOID TRAFFICKING of any city in all of the USA -- is CHOCK FULL OF LIES to hide so many premature deaths, and almost INVARIABLY, all talk of the loved ones being FABULOUS PEOPLE and CHRISTIANS, and now "resting in the Arms of Jesus".



NO ONE can fix ANY PROBLEM, until they ADMIT TO THAT PROBLEM and their relationship to it HONESTLY -- and Christians (at least here in Wilmington), will LIE, JAIL, or KILL YOU, before they will be HONEST.









Interesting fact: In tests by Christian polling group, ppl who knew most about Bible were Mormons
Second, atheists
Last, evangelicals.


And to AGAIN clarify this -- which I have not blogged about in a few years -- my intention is to SHARE profits from my writing and any derivatives (like movies -- and who knows, even ACTION FIGURES, VIDEO GAMES, etc.), with my living immediate family, because it is UNAVOIDABLE that I tell many things in our past that are somewhat "shameful". I don't know how much better or worse we are than MOST FAMILIES (especially Christian ones), but most people don't have a family member being HONEST about it.





And I am HONEST ABOUT IT, because my family is so THICKLY at the center of everything WRONG with the USA (and some of the BEST things, too, but it is the BAD that must be HEALED).













.

No comments:

Post a Comment