Tuesday, August 23, 2016

For Tuesday, "Something-or-Other" -- and a SERIOUS DOCUMENT DUMP!!! (Alex Guevara and Pam Sander, Head Editor of the Wilmington Star News):


Pam Sanders who CLAIMS to be the Head Editor of the Wilmington Star News CANNOT BE FOUND by googling her name and "Wilmington, North Carolina".


She CANNOT BE FOUND on Linked-In, either, so I have used this generic photo of what Christian men are rewarded by Jesus.


I'm afraid that good Muslims will get this:



1. This morning I got two emails from Julia Boseman's campaign, and have alerted her to some PECULIARITIES, which I trust she can figure out.

2. And BEFORE getting to the Wilmington Star News and their "Phantom Editor-in-Chief", since local Law Enforcement has NEVER responded to evidence and info I have sent them (directly, anyway), there is no point in my sending the mixed bag of facts and ignorant vitriol sent me by Alex Guevara:

Let's begin with his RESUME

Alexander Guevara 
611 Red Cross St. Wilmington, NC 28401 | (910) 236-9772 | montrillionbusiness@gmail.com | DOB: September 10th, 1990 

Summary 

Recently accepted to East Carolina University to the Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology - Bioprocess Manufacturing program. Program is primarily online. Seeking employment in place of loans. 

Education 

CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY (A.A.S.) | MAY 2015 | CAPE FEAR COMMUNITY COLLEGE 
· Laboratory-integrated program focused on chemical process engineering 
· Emphasis on industrial hygiene/real-world safety & regulation (OSHA, cGMP, EPA, FDA, etc.) 

NCAS PROGRAM | FALL 2014 | NASA 
· Attended: August - December 2014  
· Coursework on deep space exploration and mars. 

CRIMINAL JUSTICE (A.A.) | INCOMPLETE | CAPE FEAR COMMUNITY COLLEGE 
· Attended: spring (Jan.) 2011 – spring (May) 2013 
· Degree never completed 

Experience 

CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY LAB ASSISTANT | CAPE FEAR COMMUNITY COLLEGE | SEPTEMBER 2014 – MAY 2015 

· Inventory on Cape Fear Community College’s Chemical Technology Laboratory. 
· Created brand-new online database of 500+ chemicals, standards solutions, poisons, dyes, indicators, health hazards, organics, etc. housed in the C.F.C.C. Chemical Technology Laboratory 
· Handled all chemicals and hazardous materials alone and at own discretion. 
· Substances included (as classified by GHS hazard pictograms): Explosives, Flammables, Oxidizers, Gases,  Corrosives, Toxic/Acute,  Irritants, Carcinogens/Health Hazards, and Environmentally Damaging  

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY AT BERKELEY LAB | INTERN | AUGUST – DECEMBER 2015 

· Worked in the Molecular Foundry at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory 
· Worked under J. Nate Hohman 
· Worked in research related to Nano-science, synthesizing nano-crystals and engineering entire project  

Email recipients can see all of Mr. Guevara's REFERENCES -- they are the LAST five addresses in "To:" in my LAST broadcast email.


Snippets from emails:

1. "Regardless, as my name is Guevara, I was reading a book on Dr. Ernesto Guevara one day. I discovered some pages discussing Guevara Pre-Cuba. Apparently Guevara, and Castro were friends with Nikolai Leonov; they had met while attending the University of Mexico. Leonov would go on to become a high ranking member of the KGB around the same time that Castro/Guevara came into power in Cuba."

2. "If you read into Klaus Fuchs, you will find he was a homosexual. This being the information which struck me as most interesting when reading into Ben David. Now, let up be real, who is born gay? What man scientifically sees breasts, faces, and ass and does not want to fuck a woman? Point being, homosexuality is a long-held spy trait. Spies are gay. The CIA kills spies, and they have in the past. The CIA is always involved. Who was killed recently? A bunch of homosexuals in a nightclub in Florida."

3. "I also suspect Alister Snyder, owner of Detour Deli on Red Cross Street is involved in paying crack heads to cause mayhem among residents. I safely assume these are payments for crack, but also in exchange for Snyder's protection. I have also been senselessly harassed by Jerome Hardy on multiple occasions. After threatening him very violently in public multiple times I never saw him again. I would also like to note I checked his record at the NHC register of deeds. I found Jerome Hardy uses many variations of his name when arrested. He has never used his legal birth name on any arrest records."

4. "The best, most recent evidence I have is:
Sometime in 2014 I was being repeatedly harassed by Carl Steven Holliday of 1123 N. 4th Street. He would grope my buttox, penis, smack me, hit me, and overall harass me daily as I walked between CFCC and my home on Red Cross Street. On one evening, it was business as usual. He was stalking me. He was loitering the businesses between 6th/7th street on Red Cross Street. I made an issue of letting the neighbors know I am going to brutally attack/kill this stalker. The police were called on me.


(Now wouldn't they be FAR better off -- if they just had sex and got ON with their lives???)

Here is the ridiculous part. Since he began harassing me, I conducted my own investigation (via the NHC courthouse clerks office and NHC register of deeds)
I discovered Holliday to have an active warrant. I told the police very clearly: This is my house. He's in front of my house right now. He needs to leave. 

The officer showed minimal interest and Holliday was not arrested that night in spite of his warrant."

5. "Again, I will be very honest. In this state of concern, I have beat Holliday, stomped on on him, strangled him, hit him repeatedly with a brass belt buckle in the head. According to his brother he was hospitalized because of this, this being the reason his brother Charles Holliday stalked me and assaulted me.
Shit starting niggers. FUCK THEM.

Someone needs to fucking kill them."


And the REASON I took so long to write last night, is that I spent over an HOUR looking over things from this link

"You should read the writings of Miles Mathis. You could definitely interpret it better than most:


I found that Miles Mathis is OBSESSED with connecting all powerful people as BLOOD RELATED (likely correctly -- and THAT is interesting), but he's POSSESSED that they are all "partial Jews", and to Mr. Mathis -- like Obama is a Mulato, and if he only had ONE black grandparent he would be a Quadroon. The next most dilute .level is called an Octoroon, or 1/8 black, which in Days of Yore was the FIRST DILUTION that was LEGALLY a White Person in the United States of America -- Jewish ancestry means just a DROP of Jew blood makes one a CRIMINAL!!!


So local Law Enforcement can look into this or NOT, but I will NOT waste my time trying to alert them to the criminals that they ACTUALLY PROTECT!!!


>>> CONCERNING HEAD EDITOR PAM SANDER'S EDITORIAL FROM HERE: http://www.starnewsonline.com/news/20160821/from-editor-if-both-sides-hate-us-were-probably-doing-right-thing:

My earlier comments to Scott Nunn, Editor of Letters to the Editor of the Star Newshttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/08/donald-trump-in-my-kenan-family-endowed.html

Democrat, Republican readers voice opinions about political coverage
I don't like to talk politics. As is the case with religion and family, people loyal to a cause or group do not want to hear badmouthing about it. Even if the words are factual.
With the internet at your fingertips all day, finding a "truth" that fits your political faith isn't hard.
Two examples from the past week: 1) A friend showed me an email forwarded to him that claimed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had over the years had people killed, some within her own circle. "See," he said, "she's dangerous. You should put this in the newspaper." 2) A family member showed me a story she found online that revealed Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's mob connections, both in the U.S. and in Russia. Like Clinton, Trump had ordered hits on people. "Why don't you write about that in the paper?" she wanted to know.

(Can you believe that the newspaper editor has total SIMPLETON friends -- 1st example. We stick with our own level, and right here she reveals hers -- MERCY!!! She can't help her relatives -- believe me. LOL!!!)
The StarNews is a community newspaper. We pay tens of thousands of dollars monthly for multiple wire services that provide our national and world reports. But we do decide at our afternoon news meeting which of those stories will go on the front page. With each discussion, I try to envision what I'd think of the story as a Republican and what I'd think of it as a Democrat. No matter the story, if one side thinks we've gone too far and the other thinks we've not gone far enough, I know we've probably landed in the middle.
(So if you think AVERAGING an audience LOADED with God-Hating Christian Drug Mafia and White Supremacists is "FAIR", then you are like Fox News and CNN and think that "My fantasies equal your FACTS!!!" -- or Vice-Versa)
The front page headline following the first day of the Republican National Convention ("GOP: Trump Is Our Savior") may not have met that standard. Local Republicans thought it was spot on. Local Democrats were furious that the headline had called Trump a savior. "To assign that title to Donald Trump is thoughtless and stupid," one resident wrote.
At the end of the Democratic National Convention a week later, local Democrats chastised us -- and rightfully so -- for running a photo of Bill Clinton with the story of Hillary Clinton's history-making night. Adding to that, the reference to her being the first woman ever to lead a major party in the race for the White House did not come until the inside jump page. Another caller said he had reviewed each newspaper from the previous two weeks and determined we had given better play to the Republican convention.

Scott: I stopped reading Letters to the Editor to this paper YEARS ago (remember, I have spent a LOT of time in Wilmington, since 1980, when my parents moved here), because even though most have above average grammar, they are written about the LEAST important aspects of things -- or are illogical (usually citing the Bible as the ultimate authority).

Does Letters to the Editor editor Scott Nunn choose only the most readable for a well-educated but Drug-and-Religion-addicted readership???
On Aug. 9, our work took on a more national feel when Trump held a rally at Trask Coliseum at the University of North Carolina Wilmington. We were excited as journalists and honored as residents that a presidential candidate was visiting us. We had four reporters in the media pool, another two reporting from the crowd, two more outside, and one at the airportWe had photographers at each location as well. Editors back at the office were getting those reports online immediately as they came in. In the following day's print newspaper, the coverage took up most of the front page as well as multiple pages inside the newspaper's A section.
Democrats immediately put us on notice. They wondered why they had bothered to buy the newspaper that day and said they expected the same level of coverage and space if Clinton comes to town.
Unfortunately, local Republicans put us on notice, too. Nearly 20 of the 50 or so phone calls I received were subscribers who gave me an earful and said they were canceling their subscription over the lead headline on the front page ("Trump Suggests Taking Up Arms Against Clinton: Calls for gun advocates to challenge court nominees").
If I had the headline to do over, we would have reduced the point size to include the word "seems," as in "Trump Seems to Suggest Taking Up Arms Against Clinton." The fact that Democrats thought the headline was perfect told me it wasn't.

What FORTHRIGHT -- confident of your RESEARCH -- language you use!!! Start the Star News Courage Certification Program -- and then have Donald Trump SELL it!!!
We are not pro one party or the other, and we spend considerable time making sure the stories we run are the top newsworthy stories. This election is particularly difficult for our industry because Trump often makes extreme comments that are news. A reader suggested the only reason we run those stories is to make Trump look bad. What would that reader think if he supported the other party? I'll tell you, because I get those calls, too. The other side thinks we don't report enough on the candidate's misspeaks.

"Misspeaks" -- what a total WHITE-WASH of Trump's truly meant words -- at least of that moment!!! No, only a CHRISTIAN would describe Trump's outbursts as merely "misspeaks" (lower-case, no less).
Trump made a step Thursday evening toward apologizing for caustic comments made during the campaign. He's also finally agreed to use a teleprompter. As we all know, working off prepared words better ensures you don't stick your foot in your mouth or say something you don't mean.

What a GOD-HATE lie!!! 1. Apologies have to be SPECIFIC or they don't count. 2. Yes, reading a teleprompter mostly DOES keep people from sticking their "foots" in their mouth (unless the WRITTEN speech does this -- LOL!!!), but the MOST DAMNING LIE (comes straight from Lucifer!!!), is her idea that spontaneous speech is NOT FAR more likely to be honest than planned, penned remarks. And AGAIN claiming Trump didn't mean ALL of them in the moment, and -- actually -- he STILL hasn't apologized for a REAL, DESCRIBED thing.
“Sometimes, in the heat of debate and speaking on a multitude of issues, you don’t choose the right words, or you say the wrong thing,” Trump said at a rally at Charlotte's convention center. “I have done that. And believe it or not, I regret it. And I do regret it, particularly where it may have caused personal pain.”
In more than 30 years in the news business, I've never witnessed a race this nasty. And others have been plenty nasty. I worry about the impact of the hate so easily displayed by the candidates and by the supporters on each side.
Last week, my 18-year-old son registered to vote. It was his gift to me before going off to college, even though he still says he has no intention of casting a ballot. The AP Government and Politics course he took as a high school senior gave him a closer look at the election than many others his age get. He's sickened by it all, and says he has no faith in either major party. I told him he has to vote, that it's the American thing to do. He said this race doesn't represent his America, and he's not taking part.

The attitude that Editor Sander has is PRECISELY what has dumbed down America so that Christians, their churches, etc. could profit from addicting our children to drugs. Additionally here in the South, particularly, it has fueled White Supremacy, too.
Pam Sander is executive editor of the StarNews. You may contact her to discuss coverage at Pam.Sander@StarNewsOnline.com.


And I just found MY error -- I had an "S" on the end of her name. Pam Sander has worked for the Wilmington Star News under at least THREE OWNERS, and since 1994.

Here is her photo:


So Christian Fellas: Do you PREFER this REAL Ms. Sander -- or the generic one at top???

And here is her Linked-In profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pam-sheppard-sander-a226896 


Scott



.

1 comment:

  1. Naveed Mughal: What a BIZARRE old posting of mine that you found -- HA!!! I just found Alex Guevarra's email address and wrote to see what is new with him. I've heard noting from him in about two years. I think all the drugs he synthesized in his drug lab years ago seriously affected his ability to think. I'll publish his reply if he sends one -- and I might just stop by his house if he does not reply, HA!!!

    Scott

    ReplyDelete