Saturday, July 2, 2016

Some Further Considerations . . .


Yesterday, a Wilmington woman who was actually looking for someone to DATE (without using dating sites on internet), friended me, and we had a fun conversation. Barb Keller proved to be newly moved here from Las Vegas, has a gay son whose partner she loves, but HATES what happened to Las Vegas, which she claims is overrun with ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.


She hopes that Donald Trump fixes THAT!!!

And then this morning, she posted her FAVE rendition of "God Bless America" (a song I "HATE", because it DENIES that God is ALWAYS blessing EVERYONE, and we just have to get back onto GOD'S SIDE to benefit), so I pointed out that Celine Dion -- gloriously belting vocalist that she is -- is CANADIAN, just like everything Donald Trump has manufactured with his name on it is made ANYWHERE but America.


She BLOCKED me for that -- LOL!!!






Eric Trump (a Big Game Trophy-Hunter, often in trouble with animal rights groups), with his wife Lara Yunaska (a producer of CBS "Inside Edition"), spend MUCH of their time living here on Wrightsville Beach.



My FAVE spiritual teacher, Dr. J. Kennedy Shultz, President of Religious Science International through the 1980s, always said, "It's a shame if you are not attractive by the time you are twenty -- but it's a SIN if you are not attractive by THIRTY," and I have learned that for healthy people, he was CORRECT!!!


One day in the late 1970s, Kennedy Shultz sat next to Donald Trump (this before Eric Trump was even CONCEIVED), and they had a long talk, and of course Donald being so "positive side", Ken was impressed with him -- THEN.

And Donald was still acceptably handsome, and Kennedy gay -- LOL!!!


This has happened to me, too. Men are men.


But changing the subject to something that matters, this morning on CNN's Smerconish, Patrick Buchanan (and I really wasn't listening, but just heard this), said, "Look what's happened to DETROIT, the last twenty years -- it could be Beirut or some other bombed out city!!!"

And he's RIGHT, Detroit was DESTROYED under the Chamber of Commerce Leadership of Dick Blouse:

>>> THIS JUST IN FROM THE WILMINGTON STAR NEWS!!!

The Wilmington Chamber of Commerce has tabbed a former president and CEO of the Detroit Regional Chamber as its interim head. 




Dick Blouse"It's about Leadership." -- LOL!!!

Dick Blouse, Head in Detroit from 1994 - 2010, is credited by MANY as having DESTROYED Detroit -- except that he benefited the VERY WEALTHY!!!


FIRST CHOICE of the Wilmington Christian Drug Mafia -- CONGRATULATIONS WILMINGTON!!!

Dick Blouse is such a CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER to DEMOCRACY, by INVITATION, he will turn Wilmington, North Carolina into something as ATTRACTIVE as the Donald's MOTHER!!!:




>>> WHILEST WRITING THE ABOVE, I WAS ALSO WRITING ON FACEBOOK:



I choose to rise!!

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Kenan Don't forget, Janet Morra: "False Evidence Appearing Real!!!" -- a very BIG one!!!
LikeReply11 hr
Janet Morra You are so correct, Scott!
UnlikeReply11 hr
Liza Fields oh my ... something else to live up to!!!
LikeReply1 hr
Scott Kenan Liza Fields: I don't understand your comment. The only thing I live up to is my own Core Ethics, which I developed over my lifetime internally. 

I find inspiration in outside things, but never feel I have to "live up to" them. STRANGELY, my wealthy relatives who control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America,Coca-Cola, most of the Republican Party and both Bill and Hillary Clinton, the Bushes and Cheney founded the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University, and Jimmy Soni who made HuffPost Media what it is today is the STAR Board Member, but ALSO top Democrats, like Alisa Worth, Nevada State Democrats Executive Director. 

People can GO to KIE to get a Certificate in Ethics -- Fancy THAT!!! 

Here is one of my FAVE of their graphics:




Liza Fields my comment is representative of my on going struggle to fight depression ... by realizing there is a "choice" involved in how I solve problems ..
LikeReply58 mins
Scott Kenan Well GOOD FOR YOU, Ms. Fields!!! 

I learned that by studyingThe Science of Mind from its President in the 1980s in Atlanta, and I AM currently writing a blog post about part of that and that Dr. Shultz once did a talk on his sitting next to Donald Trump in an airliner in the late 1970s. 

The BEST thing I have seen on spiritual means to overcome Depression, is the work of BipolarORwakingUP by Sean Blackwell. I visited him and his wife in Sao Paulo, Brazil for a week in 2009, and although he turned out to have a CRACK habit, his videos are actually REALLY GOOD!!!

Liza Fields I have my own thoughts about depression ... I think in part it is in my dna ... I also think I had such a traumatic childhood and had to disguise my feelings in order not to get hurt .. it set me in opposition to my -self ... I still feel a strong urge to self destruct ... life is too hard ... and I'm not loved by a significant other ... my animals have always loved me and I them ... but I want to be held and loved ... Here I am a big shot independent woman -- who knew.
LikeReply27 mins
Scott Kenan I went through ALL of that, and unbelievable as it might seem, I can PROVE in Court that my mother who raised us with Swastikas and daily beatings (Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman and Coach Lou Holtz were close family friends), had NO RESPECT for me when I worked for Tennessee Williams and I knew all the Kennedys, Reagans, etc., and I was on Lithium Carbonate for 31 YEARS on false diagnosis of Bipolar (but only lost my teeth, not my internal organs to Lithium), now work with General Colin L. Powell and others to BUST my family. 

I will tell you that you must give up the idea that your DNA can hold you back. Believe what you want about inheriting depression, just DENY its power over you. 

My DNA made me 6' 11" tall, and I STILL lived fine in Mexico for most of five years in Political Exile with all those little shorties!!!
LikeReply38 mins



Liza Fields I haven't let my gene pool control me, but my sense of depair, especially today is so great ... that I'm at that point ... of why go on ... I hope I can flee this situation ... change of scene always good ...but everywhere I go I'm there ... the really strange thing is that when I'm happy I'm so appreciative of all that is around and in me ... it's this "love" thing that knocks me out ... 




and your story omg ... doesn't even compare to the intensity of mine ... it far exceeds it ...you're a hero and a good soul to share this with me ..
LikeReply15 mins
Scott Kenan This is the whole purpose of my Life -- to share that one can come back from ANY adversity!!! 

I plan to write a series of books on my Kenan Family's HUGE effects on American Society, beginning with arrival in 1730s, the Kenans became the WORLD'S largest supplier of ship's stores (tar, pitch, turpentine), before the American Revolution, having at least three properties with over 300 slaves each to DENUDE S.E. North Carolina of virgin pine forests -- which is WHY when they founded UNC The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (simultaneously inventing the World's FIRST Public University), they named the Tar Heels sports teams after the FIRST Kenan fortune!!! 

If you would like to read my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, you can do so for free here: 


But do NOT be afraid of medication if you are getting that low. You can't get better if you are OBSESSING on the down side!!! There are GOOD psychiatrists!!!

LATERDAYSOFTENNESSEEWILLIAMS.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY SCOTT KENAN

>>> DO MY READERS REMEMBER "SONNY", the CIA murderer in Puerto Vallarta, released way early from MAXIMUM SECURITY US Prison 14 years EARLY to protect the Clinton/CIA/US State Department/Episcopal Church Narco-Trafficking???



Martin Jacobo and "Sonny" BOTH tried to kill me several times (when not dangling their "Floridian Peninsulas" -- both HUGE, Sonny's BLACK -- in front of me), in fact Martin is who tried twice to kill me in one week, right before I drove back to the USA in 2015.


While researching Sean Blackwell a few minutes ago, I came across Sonny's wife, Tanya Castro Sosa's FACEBOOK PAGE, https://www.facebook.com/tania.castrososa, and found out what they've been UP TO, lately!!!



June 2015


Overcoming F.E.A.R.: False Evidence Appearing Real




Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment