Monday, July 4, 2016

I Know Just How Ann Miller Feels (and SOMEONE just found this blog searching for "the scariest guy in the world") -- LOL!!!


I, too, like to ENTERTAIN THE TROOPS!!!


And I PASSED my test this morning -- 100% (guessing on only one), which reminds me that when District Attorney Benjamin R. David hoped to DELAY my trials in 2011-12 -- and even get me committed, his FIRST attempt at having me declared psychologically unfit for trial was to have a woman (about 40, black, and with HUGE bosoms that were inadequately covered for a professional), ask me several "citizenship questions", and I MISSED ONE -- thinking a jury needed only a majority to convict, something I immediately realized I was wrong on, but she used it to declare me MENTALLY UNFIT FOR TRIAL, delaying everything by about two months.

Later, an older gentleman tested me, declaring me PERFECTLY fit for trial, and then D.A. Ben David -- going for two out of three -- got Dr. Carrie Menke from his identical twin brother, D.A. Jon David's Brunswick County Court to evaluate me, and she was FAR MORE THOROUGH than either of the others.



Dr. Menke was FAR more staid than this, her photo from LINKED-IN.




Dr. Menke began her interview with me, by having me describe my Defender, Jen Harjo's and my DEFENSE of three upcoming trials -- something even THEN I knew it was ILLEGAL for her to ask, but I have nothing to hide and she COMPLIMENTED me on the strategy!!!

And as we were wrapping up, although we were almost like BUDDIES, knowing the DECEIT of narco-trafficking D.A.s Ben and Jon David, AND that they had instructed her to BREAK THE LAW in questioning me, I told her that if she wrote up a report full of LIES, I would go after her professional licence through authorities.

Dr. Menke took THREE WEEKS to write up a report that usually takes no more than two or three days -- so I ASSUME Ben David helped her with it. It was generally REASONABLE, except that she claimed that my threat of Court challenge -- if necessary -- was an IMMINENT PHYSICAL THREAT to her, and concluded that I needed to immediately be committed to the notorious (for deaths, etc.) Cherry Hospital, be put into RESTRAINTS (a straight jacket), and shot up with drugs until I was "in condition to appear in Court"



Judge Davis LAUGHED HER REPORT RIGHT OUT OF COURT (and she was not STUPID enough to be present) -- LOL!!!



Ben David had NO EVIDENCE against me, and delays and commitment were his only HOPES not to be exposed in Court as the ACTUAL CRIMINAL -- LOL!!! 

Eventually, he made the deal with Defender Jennifer Harjo that kept me OUT of the Courts -- and North Carolina for a yearafter which he was GOOD as his word and erased my record!!!
I only guessed on one!!!


I scored 10/10 on CNN's 'Could you pass the U.S. citizenship test?'. How well can you do?
CNN.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Here is some PRACTICAL information!!!:


The approach is known as "cognitive load interviewing" and involves asking questions, setting tasks within them and demanding more detail, which essentially means overloading someone's brain as they provide information. As they respond, they inevitably drop verbal cues of any deception.

Want to know when someone is lying? It comes down to what you ask, how you ask it, and listening carefully to the answers being given to you as the cues of deceit come flooding out.
CNN.COM|BY MEERA SENTHILINGAM, FOR CNN

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
It's hard to believe this happens in my country. Heartbreaking.


Entrepreneur Laila Alawa has been viciously harassed online after an article on The Daily Caller portrayed her as pro-9/11.
MONEY.CNN.COM|BY SARA ASHLEY O'BRIEN

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

And this as well. SHAME ON the United States of America, now seemingly overtaken by fearful haters -- and/or government narco-traffickers.


Trump or Clinton


This is NO CHOICE!!!




Scott Kenan shared a link.
10 hrs


The reaction was swift and loud to a report of a North Georgia newspaper publisher who was indicted and jailed because he asked for public records was swift and…
MYAJC.COM|BY BY RHONDA COOK - THE ATLANTA JOURNAL-CONSTITUTION

Like
Comment






Without his leadership, our modern America might still be the British Colonies.
LGBTQNATION.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
According to the New York Public Library, (“The Papers of Von Steuben”) these were his achievements:
  • February 1778: Arrives at Valley Forge to serve under Washington, having informed Congress of his desire for paid service after an initial volunteer trial period, with which request Washington concurs.
  • March 1778: Begins tenure as inspector general, drilling troops according to established European military precepts.
  • 1778-79: Writes “Regulations for the Order and Discipline of the Troops of the United States,” which becomes a fundamental guide for the Continental Army and remains in active use through the War of 1812, was published in over 70 editions.
  • 1780-81: Senior military officer in charge of troop and supply mobilization inVirginia.
  • 1781: Replaced by Marquis de Lafayette as commander in Virginia.
  • 1781-83: Continues to serve as Washington’s inspector general, and is active in improving discipline and streamlining administration in the Army.
  • Spring 1783: Assists in formulating plans for the post-war American military.
baron-von-steuben-lovers.jpgWashington rewarded von Steuben with a house at Valley Forge, which he shared with his aide-de-camps Capt. William North and Gen. Benjamin Walker. Walker lived with him through the remainder of his life, and von Steuben, who neither married nor denied any of the allegations of homosexuality, left his estate to North and Walker. There wasn’t much else to claim, as the baron was in debt at the time of his death, according to both Kapp and Lockhart. His last will and testament has been described as a love letter to Walker and has been purported to describe their “extraordinarily intense emotional relationship,” yet that line was not in the Kapp biography of 1859.
Both North and Walker are featured in the statue of von Steuben in Lafayette Park across from the White House.
As if North Carolina doesn't have enough troubles ALREADY!!!


The test results come a week after 18-year-old Lauren Seitz died from an amoeba she contracted at the park.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

But today, July 4, 2016, I am grateful for some simple things:

1. Most of all, neither my mother nor my siblings called me to see if I was coming to Raleigh to have a meal with Mom, Jane, and Julie. Even though Jane did NOT listen to all I said to her on the phone nearly a week ago, she GOT THE IDEA, and knows better than to try to ARGUE with me.

I feel a lot better having decided not to have contact with them. They only wanted to appear we were family again -- and neither admit nor make amends for their MANY, MANY FELONIES and MISDEMEANORS they committed against me -- in conjunction with Traitors like Patrick Stansbury of www.Pentagon-USA.com (a STILL missing website now for months), Christal Presley of Atlanta (Sean Hannity's good friend), and Judge Chad Hogston, whose ADMITTED IN COURT denial of my 1st and 2nd Amendment rights makes him by FAR the WORST CRIMINAL of Wilmington, NC Judges!!!



Oh look -- the Hogstons were incubating ROSEMARY'S BABY!!!



And of course, this was the KANGAROO COURT TRIAL of the false charge of "Cyber-Stalking" that the claims didn't even MATCH THE CHARGE, as Defender Jennifer Harjo pointed out to me after taking over my case from Emily Zvejniecks.



WHY didn't Emily ever notice this???





2. I am thankful for my RESUMED deep friendship with my Pennsylvania high school sweetheart, "Christine Marlowe Busch", whose experience as a Pennsylvania Prosecutor, Physician in private practice, Leader in charge of installing Epic Systems on large Hospital Systems, and current work as a Consultant on Privacy of Medical Records, is DEEPLY satisfying!!!

3. I cannot thank enough, "Testosteroni", for all his financial help, especially -- and he was instrumental in my getting back into proper Health Care, and talking down my fears of these heart medications -- which I have now adjusted to taking and am a "working male" again.

4. My neighbor Ben the Psychologist -- while NOT playing "doctors" (of any kind) with me, is a nearby source of SANITY as well, and that brings me to my LAST THING for now:

5. 

The New Hanging Gardens of Babylon is doing JUST SWELL!!!

Scott Kenan shared Sandra Beckham's post.
13 hrs
Sandra Beckham
23 hrs
“Opinions” are the cheapest commodities on earth.”

― Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich: The Original 1937 Unedited Edition

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
I only wore one once -- Key West Fantasy Fest 1981

I dressed my 6' 11" self as "The Amazon Adulteress", in green body paint, Nancy Reagan Red lipstick and "fuck-me pumps" (stiletto heals). 

In my over-sized aviator glasses and long straight wig, I was the SPITTING IMAGE of GLORIA STEINEM!!!



Here's why you should seriously consider ditching your bra...
REALFARMACY.COM|BY PAUL FASSA

LikeShow more reactions
Comment



.

No comments:

Post a Comment