Sunday, May 15, 2016

Just Found Images -- Spanning 2009 - ??? (explained, mostly):


2009



"Alfredo": Cornelio Prada Diaz, smiling in pool in Manzinillo, 2010.


Cornelio was BORN the exact day that Tennessee Williams died (according to his Mexican ID) -- and Tenn's Dad had been named "Cornelius"


I'm sure that Cornelio was his REAL first name.

Chilling in Manzinillo, Mexico pool with two straight guys who asked me to explain why they were treated so hatefully by white people in US (hard to explain to people not brought up on hate like American citizens are), and Alfredo on right. 

Alfredo, whom I thought was my Mexican boyfriend, actually relieved me of my life's savings and caused me to be homeless in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico the last three of six months I lived there. He is wanted by Jalisco police for his serious mafia activity. 

I was SOOOOO naive. No more!!!

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Mario Mathis
Mario Mathis Wow! That's really sad and disappointing! During the time I lived in Dallas, Texas I saw a slightly different type of racism... And sadly many people spoke negatively about other minority groups as if I wasn't a minority myself and never experienced the hate they were spreading about others! It was really disgusting!
Scott Kenan It has become more than disgusting. The United States is being revealed to the world for what it has become: the hideout for the leftovers of the Nazi Party in Germany which have become pastel and far more clever and taken over the Republican Party from its patriotic real Republicans. Only they can fix their own party. 

See my post to Sen. Lugar today.scottkenan.blogspot.com


>>> http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/06/letter-to-sen-dick-lugar-and-denison.html




The ACTUAL SUMMONS of me to Estado Nayarit Court, late 2012.


My landlady WAS ANGRY that I had blogged about the 24 two-kilo bags of Methamphetamine I saw and even photographed being transferred from a van with California plates to the trunk of her car -- and a nice chunk of money changing hands.


This was in association with the Oregon Gringo and his friend there in Chacala, who BRAGGED that they worked for the Episcopal Church, USA, and later beat me -- but a minor beating as my Mexican Beatings went -- LOL!!!


They also worked with Arturo Pedillo of the Chac Mool Cafe -- and his breasts-free English wife, Emily -- and THEIR partners, the father-then-son Governors of Nayarit, who had a home in "Chacalita".


After the Dog-and-Pony Hearing, I claimed I had worn a WIRE, and sent copies of the recording to REAL AUTHORITIES, which bought me time to flee back to Puerto Vallarta.



I just LOVE everything about this show, poster, and this photo I took on Times Square -- 2012???


Maybe 2009.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment