Sunday, May 8, 2016

AGREEMENT -- Between Donald Trump and Former Mex-Prez (and former Kenan Family employee), Vicente Fox!!!


I had forgotten how much of North America that Spain had claimed, and usually refer to the Mexico BEFORE the Battle of the Alamo (1836) theft of land by the United States -- roughly all territory west of a line drawn from Houston, Texas to Seattle, Washington.


>>> OK, IT IS MOTHER'S DAY IN THE UNITED STATES:






And hence, THIS BLOG was conceived in Necessity and Frustration, and yesterday blog hits set ALL TIME NEW RECORDS!!!

I would like to THANK the following people who contributed to Our Success via yesterday's postings: Dr. José Octavio Tripp Villanueva, former Presidente Vicente Fox, Michael William Kenan, Jane Ann Kenan -- and of course my biological mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan:



Mom at her best, 2009

You see, even in the earliest of the 1970s, when I was away at Denison University, my mother confided in me that Mike's football and basketball high-school teammates had been falling in love with Mike and begging for sex with him. At the time, Mike had a girlfriend, and Mom told me the pressure got SO BAD that Mike and his girlfriend had SLASHED THEIR WRISTS, together, but it was very surface and needed no or minimal stitches.

And STRANGELY, when we had moved to Columbus, Ohio in 1968, so that we lived across the street from Coach Lou Holtz so that Mom and he could work INTENSELY in the Catholic Church's Popes' demands of promoting NAZISM (this was the height of things when we had Swastikas on our dinner plates and the daily beatings had not yet stopped), although Coach McClellan of B. Reed Henderson High in West Chester, Pennsylvania had WISELY cut me from the basketball team my junior year -- due to my obviously having NO INTEREST (but thinking I HAD to play due to my height), I DID play my senior year at Whetstone High School in Columbus, Ohio.

But what PROVED TO BE FUNNY, was that Coach Jim Ferrell had caught the ENTIRE basketball team -- the year before we moved there -- having a HOMOSEXUAL ORGY in the showers -- LOL!!!


And the starting center and his boyfriend tried a few times to get me into a three-way, but I was too naive and confused, then, to accept.

I caught up to Coach Ferrell -- to THANK HIM for getting Denison University interested in me -- a couple of years ago, but he REFUSED to reply, because I asked him HONEST QUESTIONS about that "Homo Scandal" the year before I arrived!!!

You can read about it here, which includes info on Lester Imboden, Jr., son of a physician, who had a HUGE crush on me -- but again, I was too confused to act (even though we were high school class of '69, no less!!!) -- and later, became a HUGE Republican, living off Government Handouts over how to use his TONS of Farm Acreage  -- and he named his first-born Scott -- LOL!!!



Undergraduate Samantha Haft (center) with "my" Lester Imboden (left) and my namesake, Scott Imboden (right), whose family established the Scott Eric Imboden Undergraduate Scholarship Fund to support students studying transportation and logistics.






My brother, Mike, once called me from Detroit, Michigan -- while he was an auditor for Sun Oil/SUNOCO (1981), and said, "You know how they say Cocaine makes ya QUEER??? Well . . . "


And so, today, my mother has IMPROVED, but still supports my hateful brother in his pretensions that he is STRAIGHT.



This is THEIR problem, not mine.


>>> REGARDING MY WRITING THE CEO OF KENAN FAMILY CONTROLLED EXXON-MOBIL:

I'm no longer certain it is necessary -- but ADMIT it will be a LOT OF FUN!!!

I hope to get to THAT, after I enjoy a "Day at the Beach".




If we have said it once we have said it a million times, VIVA BERNIE!!!

Despite a ruling by a federal judge in Mobile making same-sex marriage legal in Alabama last year, and in the face of a United States Supreme Court ruling last year making its legality the law of the land, Moore instructed probate judges throughout Alabama to ignore those higher courts and to refuse to issue licenses to same-sex couples.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Interesting, because NO ONE ASKS ME what it was like the DAY I learned my parents Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh (now 93 and mentally competent), and William Scott Kenan (now deceased), are America's top literal NAZIS!!!


For years Donald Heathfield, Tracey Foley and their two children lived the American dream. Then an FBI raid revealed the truth: they were agents of Putin’s Russia. Their sons tell their story
THEGUARDIAN.COM|BY SHAUN WALKER
LikeShow more reactions
Comment




Christianity is DYING, FAST!!!







.

No comments:

Post a Comment