Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Will I EVER Get to Write Reince Priebus???


Don't you think he looks like the BEST "Cuddle Bear"??? I have no sexual desire for him (and he's completely faithful to his wife -- no internet rumors and such).


I think he will ENJOY hearing from me. I've gotten to LIKE him and Michael Steele as well -- it is OBVIOUS they don't know what the Bush/Cheney/Clintons have done to their Party.


It's all out of THEIR control, anyway, so I thought I'd write them the TRUTH they don't know -- in a way that AMUSES them, especially.


>>> INSTEAD, THIS IS WHAT BECAME OF THE TELEPHONIC SUICIDE CANDIDATE:

1. In a long-but-in-infrequent-bursts series of calls (from me and Police) -- and texts back and forth between me and the caller (a female who is white and late twenties to 40) -- over three hours, I can tell you this:

2. She had gone down to the Cape Fear River and nearly drowned herself -- but got back up and went to the grade school to get her daughter -- maybe. This is what she claimed by text to me.

3. Problem was that she kept thinking she was texting the person she had intended to have this exchange with -- but kept forgetting that mine was a WRONG NUMBER. Drugs, distress, who knows.

4. She never called Officer Quinn back -- and he cannot receive texts. In speaking with Officer Quinn three times over all this time, I told him it sounded like a custody problem with a likely Restraining Order in place -- but also that the woman in too unfocused to even know what she's doing.

He said that all he could do was keep an eye out for trouble seeming to be related to this, and I told him I'd save all the messages, in case they are needed for anything.

So I GUESS she's alright -- ISH. Maybe a friend can help her out.


Scott




>>> LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND:






.

No comments:

Post a Comment