Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Today, I Discovered I Had ALREADY TAKEN Fort Fisher -- the Last Holdout of the Confederacy!!!


Just a few hundred feet from the earthworks-remains of the fort.

But FIRST I had stopped at the Sunoco at the only real intersection in Kure Beach -- to buy a Mango Madness (or some-such -- still only 99 cents!!!). There, everyone acted as if they were ALREADY IN HEAVEN, and I spoke with several small groups and a few individuals.

Best was that ALL HAD VOTED, and as ONE woman -- now dear to my heart -- said, "You can't bitch about it -- unless you vote. And God KNOWS I like to bitch!!!"

Then, driving on to Fort Fisher. I wanted to visit where I had been doing the beach with a young guy I'd met downtown in 2011 -- with his son, and because I offered to kick in $10.00 for gas, he had me accompany the two of them there. But by the time we got there, I realized his ex had a restraining order against him, he had kidnapped his nearly three-year-old son, and was as homeless as me -- except for his jalopy.

Well, it was while we were there, that the Wilmington Police Department called me on my cell -- asking me to please turn myself in for arrest at my earliest convenience. Knowing I was traveling with a complete NUT CASE, I explained that I was someone else's guest on the trip, and I wasn't certain what time we'd get back.

They were cool with that -- and in fact totally polite, throughout. I almost heard the guy laughing that we were being so cool with each other, and of course I still feel like I owe him a "you-know-what".

So I drove down this road (but not in the last half year -- today, I just "pictured" it):




Actually, I walked the beach for half a mile and back, and as I approached a quite old man on a motorized small seated-scooter, with what appeared to be his son and barely teenaged grandson approaching, I decided to accuse him of hot-rodding and threaten to call the cops, but HE started the conversation, and his grandson was in a "Bernie" T-shirt, so it was guaranteed to be fun.

In any case, he had been one of the most responsible for North Carolina Senator Sam Ervin's being elected to office -- and then Chief of Staff for a Democratic Congressman as well.



And when I told him not only that I was a KENAN, worked for Tennessee Williams, and what I had found out about Hillary Clinton being the STEALTH KKK/Kenan/Republican candidate -- but also that my father, William Scott Kenan, had admitted to me (accidentally), that he, Dad, had been most responsible for Sen. Jesse Helms gaining power, did HE and I have some things to DISCUSS!!!

See also: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-kenan-family-financed-ku-klux-klan.html

I met MORE of his party, later, and they couldn't WAIT to get to where they are staying (some of them living???), to READ THIS BLOG!!!

And this was CLEARLY still a family with POWERFUL Political Connections -- and by NOW, are likely spreading the WORD of this blog. If not:




This would be a good time to show a photo of the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad offices in Wilmington -- where I had intended to take a selfie to honor my Puerto Vallarta friend Stanley Winborne III, whose family had controlled it:



It is all very renovated and such now.





But on my way to there (+/-), I ran into my downstairs neighbor "Bird" coming out of a CFCC building, and said I was DELIGHTED to learn he was a college student -- and that while I LOVED seeing his cock so well shown through his tights TWICE a week ago (while the Adderall-selling "Moyredikh" lived here through two nights), we NEED NOT discuss that FURTHER, but if he ever needs anything, he should just ask.


He was cool with that.

So, also on my walk at Fort Fisher, I ran into some black guys, about 23 years old -- WHO CALLED ME BY NAME. So I told them all the NEWS, and they got to laughin' and hootin' and hollarin' and even addressing me as "Nigger" -- which to them was to say I was one of them:



And now I am home -- and HOPE my Time/Warner TV cable (that at 2:00 PM had been out for over two hours), is on later this evening.

I don't know WHY it keeps going out -- usually several times and for a total of several hours every day -- beginning this past Saturday.


Scott

“I’m sitting there in the Oval Office, and Bush says to me, ‘What do you need?’ And I said, ‘I need $20 billion to rebuild, you know, New York,’ and he said, ‘Y...
See More


During tonight's Democratic town hall on MSNBC, Hillary Clinton surprisingly defended her vote for the Iraq War as a favor for President Bush.
USUNCUT.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment




Scott Kenan shared a link.


The water crises in Flint and Hoosick Falls are just the beginning.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment



.

No comments:

Post a Comment