Sunday, March 13, 2016

Super DUPER Shock of SHOCKS!!! I Just Discovered That Ryan Lee Burris and Richard Poole (and three others) Lead a CLOSED (Narco-Trafficking???) Group of County Democrats!!!


As predicted by Newt Gingrich (a key Narco-Trafficker with my parents, Ryan Lee Burris, etc. -- and Newt had ME in jail on false charges in 1990 -- because I uncovered his narco-trafficking with CNN, etc. in 1990), as he KNEW my mother planned to INFILTRATE the Democratic Party and DESTROY IT faster (now), than Donald Trump is doing to the Republicans!!!



HERE is the link to the CLOSED GROUPhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/47020582504/

HERE is the Official Party's OPEN Group -- Headed by Ms. Elizabeth Redenbaughhttps://www.facebook.com/NewHanoverDemocraticParty/info/?tab=page_info




Several years ago, Ms. Redenbaugh received a Profile in Courage Award from Caroline Kennedy.


Let's hope Elizabeth has ENOUGH COURAGE TODAY to handle all of this!!!

I changed my mind and will NOT attend -- due to the County Democratic Party REFUSING to kick out the CONSCIOUS and DELIBERATE Clinton NARCO-TRAFFICKERS like Ryan Lee Burris

ADDICT OUR CHILDREN TO DRUGS FOR JESUS -- but FUCK those NHC Democrats who are ALL IN IT!!! I am PAST confrontations (for TODAY ONLY).



Scott








Live Life to the FULLEST!!!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment