Sunday, March 20, 2016

On Palmetto Sunday (South Carolina, only), REALITY (excepting the weather), Is Becoming FUN AGAIN, No???


Attractive to neither man nor woman!!!


Did you KNOW, that if you google nearly ANY name or concept mentioned in my over 3,200 blog posts -- and then hit the "Images" tab, that you will find lots of images not relating directly -- BUT USED BY ME IN THIS BLOG???

Here's a quick example of using "Jamie Lee Sutherland" and nothing else. After hitting "Images", you get THIS -- LOL!!!: https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Jamie+Lee+Sutherland%22&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiqtIWktM_LAhWMKCYKHUukDioQ_AUICCgD


Now, if you knew my blog as well as I, the writer, you see that over 90% of those shown -- and I'm scrolling down a good way -- are from THIS BLOG -- HA!!!


And I didn't do that.

Well, Jamie has no media presence of his own, so to test someone who DOES, District Attorney Benjamin R. David, I found HIS RESULTS are even HIGHER from this blog!!!: https://www.google.com/search?q=%22benjamin+r.+david%22&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDmaqLt8_LAhUHWSYKHfMwC_QQ_AUICCgD


UNLESS, of course, the CIA, NSA, or other entity SKEWS my results just to CONFUSE ME, so maybe YOU should try it from SCRATCH -- and compare to my results via the two above-listed URLS.

>>> AND WHILE I'M AT IT: THE PEOPLE I HOPE HAVE HAD THE MOST BELLY-LAUGHS OVER MY BLOG(S):


In a Special Top Category: Presidents Barack Obama (despite the hard stuff), Vincente Fox, and Felipe Calderone -- ADDED LATER: Fidel and Raul Castro

Some other Political Types (and from here, I apologize that it's just "off the top of my head", so many not paid homage here): Mayor Bill Saffo, Jennifer Harjo, Elizabeth Redenbaugh, Julia Boseman, Dean Hansell, Bernie Sanders

Personal Faves: Stanley Winborne III, Peter Hardy, Ginger Tindall, and Sheri (now dry) of Puerto Vallarta, then Bob Jones, "Christine Busch", and Kerry Glatts (from high school), and from my near family, Jane Ann Kenan, Connor Michael Kenan, Maxwell Andrew Kenan, Taylor Ann Kenan, Andrea Opperman, and Ian Opperman -- and Father Bob Kus and Sister Mary Issac Koenig

The One Who Made It Possible: "Testosteroni"

The One Who Made It Necessary: Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan


>>> ADDED LATER -- AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT THEM!!!:

FRIENDS of Tennessee Williams: Kenneth Holditch, Gregory Mosher, Paul Willis, John Lahr, Randall Kenan, and the BOARD at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival -- and ALL THE SPONSORS!!!


* * *




>>> SO HOW YESTERDAY WENT DOWN:


1. It ACTUALLY began on Friday, when my former roommate (who claims he blackmailed D.A. Ben David so is IMMUNE to prosecution for Narco-Trafficking, Prostitution Houses, etc.), got a card at my address showing the Post Office had been unable to deliver to him Certified Mail (of the letter/magazine size).

So I trotted it over to Betsy's Crepes and gave it to him (he works as a dishwasher there):



Philip Rosario

Phil seemed MORE MYSTIFIED than me that he got it at MY address -- ONLY his mother is supposed to have known my address -- and she would NOT send Certified Mail to him, and she HAS to know his current address!!!

LOL!!!


Former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R-TX) this week warned Americans to remember that God “wrote the Constitution” based on the Bible.
RAWSTORY.COM
Like
Comment
Wayne Propst was helping his aunt out, laying ("digging" perhaps), dirt near her home in the town of Tyler when he found snail fossils, he told local news station KYTX. He and his aunt believe the fossils happened during the fabled worldwide flood described in the biblical book of Genesis

“From Noah’s flood to my front yard, how much better can it get?” Propst said.
Like
Comment
Scott Kenan shared a link.
5 hrs


Don't take it from me, take it from 'Salon.'
PJMEDIA.COM
Like
Comment




Scott Kenan shared a link.
6 hrs


7 Reasons Hillary Clinton Can Be Beat Share On Facebook 1) The Benghazi Incident                                                           (1 of 7) 1) The Benghazi Incident                                                           (1 of 7)   On September 11, 2012 in Benghazi, Libya, Islamic militant…
KINDOFVIRAL.COM
Like
Comment
"Honoring his fellow Marines is one of the reasons Staff Sgt. Caleb, who asked that his last name not be used, is completing the trek."

TRUE SIGN of mischief -- everyone is named EXCEPT the "Leader" -- LOL!!! 

In MY experience of talking to about eight of them at Market and Front Streets, yesterday, NO ONE older than about 40 had a THING to do with them, they were in and out of the subterranean bar at that corner -- that when I was homeless here in 2011 -12 was mostly for Drug-Dealing and Prostitution -- I can't say I know what it is about NOW).

And all but one -- a BLACK guy -- told me to GO TO HELL --as well as revealed they are just Donald Trump supporters practicing Black-Shirt tactics

There were LOTS of white skulls on black, but NO US flags evident there, then, AT ALL!!!


A group of marching Marine Raiders makes their way up Highway 17 in Leland on Saturday. Photo by Hannah Leyva.In Brunswick County, they blared “God Bless the…
PORTCITYDAILY.COM
Like
Comment
Oh Dear -- President Obama will be in CUBA when my snail-mailed letter reaches the White House!!!

For the Record, I decided to mail him a HARD COPY -- that I dropped into yesterday's mail -- with one or two other letters as well.


It was rare to see an American flag in Cuba before the 2014 thaw in relations, but…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY JESSELYN COOK
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Kenan But he ALREADY received it late Friday via EMAIL -- and has already RESPONDED by "back door" that he AGREES to OUT the Hyper-Criminal Clintons

Scott Kenan And the FIRST "warming event" of the Cuban Government was to HONOR my old employer, Tennessee Williams -- fancy THAT!!!:







Scott



.

No comments:

Post a Comment