Tuesday, March 8, 2016

LOL!!! Someone Opened an Email Account "scottdkenan@netscape.net" That Shows from "CNN Editorial" in My Inbox at AOL.com -- and OTHER Matters!!!~





When I roll over "CNN Editorial", it is revealed that the ACTUAL sending email address is "scottdkenan@netscape.com". When I searched to see if Netscape (which I haven't heard of for YEARS), is still a company -- it is OWNED by AOL.com!!!

I called Netscape customer service as found by googling, and they CONFIRMED that they do have the "@netscape.net" domain and it is used for email. When I explained that I am a Political Activist with many enemies, and someone is sending out BOGUS emails from "CNN Editorial" from MY-named account of theirs and it is ILLEGAL and must stop, TWO people told me that if I, myself, don't ACTUALLY have an account with them THEY WILL NOT INVESTIGATE IT OR DO A THING ABOUT IT!!!



And it's ACTUALLY AOL.com -- LOL!!!


I cannot open it again, but when I first did -- it was a Donald Trump ad full of FILTH and Racist/Misogynist rhetoric and photos.



I guess I won't worry about it.


The Wilmington Lawyer I left message to call me has NOT YET done that, but I learned when I last hired a lawyer that it often takes an extra day for them to reply. So I'll wait another day, and then assume he did NOT get the message, and act based on that.

NO reply from "Testosteroni" yet -- I guess he wants me to either write his landlord or SUE him for Palimony -- which I think I can do in North Carolina Court, forcing him to travel here or get a judgement against him if he does not.


Maybe both -- and this is not why I'm looking for a lawyer, today.

My high school girlfriend has contacted me to CLARIFY her "REAL" identity (and we talked another 1.5 hours), and I have done that here: 

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2016/03/holy-moly-i-just-found-my-old.html

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2016/03/after-tying-one-on-due-to-getting-mr.html


http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2016/03/for-my-progressive-friends-who-are.html

NOT BAD (for a Tuesday)!!!







.

No comments:

Post a Comment