Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Clint Restyled Like Never Before / John Ehrlichman "Extra-Indited" / I Hope This Doesn't End Up Too Catty, but . . .




John Ehrlichman worked with my Kenan parents to set up narco-trafficking in Wilmington, NC -- then Stone Mountain, GA

I've visited his Atlanta apartment!!! 

" . . . getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

"Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like
Comment


Scott Kenan shared a link.

The ruling wasn't major, but it offered a small taste of what an understaffed court is…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY CRISTIAN FARIAS
Like
Comment
“If they kill me, I won’t be the first or the last.”

I know the FEELING -- my Kenan Family and the US Government have been trying to kill me for SIX YEARS -- ask General Colin L. Powell!!!

"I don’t want my daughter to grow up without dreams the way many people from my…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY ALEXANDRA MA
Like
Comment
UH-OH . . .



Lawyers are officially making an inquiry after multiple Democratic voters showed up to Arizona polls only to find that they were listed as independents.
USUNCUT.COM
Like
Comment


Scott Kenan shared a link.
17 mins

Hillary Clinton, the front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination, has seen a dramatic drop in support among likely California primary voters since May as rival…
REUTERS.COM|BY BY DAN WHITCOMB
Like
Comment


Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment