Friday, December 11, 2015

The POWER of Blogging, I Have Just PROVEN -- Once AGAIN!!!






Anyway, roommate Phil Rosario got home about three hours after I had first published the part of the last posting about his definitely getting the apartment share with the US JUSTICE DEPARTMENT -- right close to D.A. Ben David's house -- to say that the guy had just called him, and the guy won't be out until after 1/1. They, including the Federal Agent who does not live there but was present for a "BIG CONFRONTATION", today, WON'T let Phil have the apartment AT ALL!!!

And the reason is that the guy refuses to pay a dime -- and intends to occupy until they get a Court Order to evict him -- at the earliest that would be halfway into January.



Chris Rogers

But here is what I know!!! In spring of 2011, when I had the apartment at South 8th Street, Episcopal Church Narco-Trafficker Christopher Wright Rogers (an ally of Wilmington City Detectives who PAID HIM and his also leaching-off-me girlfriend Cindy Beatty to steal from my files to support D.A. Ben David's FALSE prosecutions/jailings/nut-house commitments against me), I threatened them with my putting their things out since they refused to pay me a dime.



They got a CRACK-ADDICTED shaved-head, mirror-shades-wearing Wilmington Police Officer to come over to explain that I would be the one put in jail for an unauthorized-by-courts eviction. 

BUT, only a day or so later -- when the big black guy who had the flooring store on Market Street in the last block before the river (across from Kilwin's, approximately), was MAD AS HELL and came over trying to find Peter and Jess DeMaria for making him BAD CRACK (or perhaps METH), in their laboratory in their half of our shotgun duplex, he was knocking and screaming at them for it -- telling me all about it too -- and with RAISED METAL MALLET IN HIS HAND, to CLOCK either one of them -- but was no threat to me, I got afraid that REAL VIOLENCE could easily happen and called 911.



Cheryl Padezanin (what's with these gals having "head tilt"???)

The officer who showed up (but the big guy had left), gave a completely different story, and said just to put their things out. I had never given them keys (although I'd left them there alone), so that was easy -- and they could not or did not fall back on Court Actions, although Cindy filed assault charges against me (but they were dismissed when she didn't show for trial), and Cheryl Padazanin -- wife of self-described Leader of the Padazanin Drug Gang who also owns "HAND PAINTED HOMES" http://www.angieslist.com/companylist/us/nc/wilmington/hand-painted-homes-reviews-8028661.htm (every single white person on that block -- except one or two at the far end).

Well, I meant to type that Cheryl Padazanin filed for a restraining order against me right after her HOT, HOT HAIRY-CHESTED, MUSCULAR (but too skinny due to drug use) husband George Padezanin -- came up on my porch shirtless and in shorts -- bare-footedly KICKING MY SHINS.

It was so HOT, I got a HARD-ON!!! (But Cheryl didn't show in Court, either.)



Peter DeMaria



Jess DeMaria

And LOOK: I just found the Padezanin Love Birds -- TOGETHER!!!"




To see some of my previous accomplishments, you can start here:









Scott


Scott Kenan shared a link.
5 hrs


Gee, I wonder if Republicans will be as worried about this as they are about food stamp users' shopping choices.
CROOKSANDLIARS.COM|BY SUSIE MADRAK

.

No comments:

Post a Comment