Friday, December 18, 2015

SNUBBED Today at Costco by Democrat on Narco-Trafficking Wilmington City Council!!! / MORE Good News (of REAL People NOT trying to addict your children to drugs)!!!


Also attended Marist College, the Catholic College that produced BILL O'REILLY!!!


NAZI POPE FRANCIS I's latest -- and I can PROVE my swastika-worshiping mother still gets her orders from Pope Francis:



Scott Kenan shared a link.
24 mins


'I wish to encourage all Slovenians to preserve the family as the basic unit of society'
GAYSTARNEWS.COM

HEY ALL YOU GOD-HATING CATHOLICS:


Kevin O'Grady and his wife were looking at cell phones in Costco, and when he saw me -- decided to look away, although I hung in the area for about 15 seconds to see if he'd change his mind. He didn't.

As I have blogged occasionally, the REASON I email my postings to many people (and cull the one's who block me), is so that when I and my allies in the US Justice Department and DEA take them to court on Corruption, Narco-Trafficking, and other charges -- they CANNOT DENY that they were WARNED and we can significantly INCREASE their PRISON SENTENCES

Wilmington politicians might be narco-trafficking to line their pockets -- but they are ALSO ADDICTING OUR CHILDREN TO DRUGS and are COMPLICIT with "God-Hating churches" that DON'T kick them out of their congregations!!!

I will post my current list of email addresses that all blog posts are sent to at bottom of this posting so ALL KNOW who is getting this info to compare to their public behaviors.

As I have stated many times, I'm into healing -- NOT punishments -- but this PROOF of their being complicit despite my informing them of WHAT they have gotten themselves into, is EVERYONE'S assurance that they WILL MEET JUSTICE!!!

The more politicians who PUBLICLY and PRIVATELY snub me -- the GREATER AWARD I will go for when I SUE the Mayor and Police Chief (the City), for repeatedly violating my Civil Rights -- and even trying to murder me, like Wilmington Police murdered Evan Fish because he knew too much about their narco-trafficking.


And WHILE I'M AT IT: I keep getting invites to DEMOCRATIC PARTIES from entities at ncdp.org (North Carolina Democratic Party), but MONTHS AGO, my emails to NC Democratic Officers were ENTIRELY BLOCKED.

I WILL start showing up at their parties, soon!!!


>>> TODAY'S FUN STUFF:

I DID go to the new Moe's Barbecue https://www.facebook.com/wilmingtonmoes for lunch and had the BEST pulled pork sandwich and the fried okra is to DIE for!!! I told some of them the story of their predecessor Flip's Barbecue's owner's son PEEING on my bed after I took over his boyfriend's job in charge of Tennessee Williams's house.

I quickly discovered that they were having ALL BILLS PADDED to overcharge Tennessee and the EXTRA to go to them!!! More herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-latest-on-my-roommate-phil-rosarios.html

Also, I've been to Jason's Deli and discovered that their Muffaletta is BETTER than any I had in New Orleans while I worked for Tennessee -- or since!!! http://www.jasonsdeli.com/




>>> THE MOST INTERESTING THING in both those restaurants -- and from my travels around Wilmington, CONSTANTLY talking to ALL stripes of people, is that they ALL (excepting about 10%), hate local politicians and KNOW they promote narco-trafficking -- and SO MANY have been claiming to have recently become ATHEISTS!!!

And a significant majority now know that Obama is GAY.



Today I received a message from Michael Moye of Mozambique.

Michael was the (young) lover of "Texas" Kate (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, then later McNamara, while I worked for Tennessee Williams. 

Kate's first husband was Dudley Sharp II, son of Dwight Eisenhower's Secretary of the Air Force who wrote our first Laws governing Nuclear Warfare in Outer Space -- as well as Eisenhower's chief ally in FIGHTING the Military-Industrial Complex. After Eisenhower's term ended, Dudley's family was threatened and he was forced to RE-CANT.

Kate's husband's father was partner in the Sharp-Hughes Tool Company, with Howard Hughes's father (Hughes, like Richard Nixon, was once Bebe Rebozo's long-term male lover).


Texas Kate with Tennessee Williams in 1979, with Edwina Williams behind Tennessee's head, then Tennessee's sister Rose, and Jim Williams, Tom's cousin. Photo I took of my TV showing BIOGRAPHY: Tennessee Williams Wounded Genius.


Here is the message I received from Michael Moye:


  • Michael Moye
    12/17, 11:27pm
    Michael Moye


    Hi Scott, I'm hoping you're the Scott I knew in Key West in the early 80's when you worked for Tennessee ... we did a road trip with Kate and Tom in Texas ... I came across your comments about a draft of Streetcar up for auction ... agree -- people like Frank Fontis and other pilfered his papers over the years ... awful .... anyway I hope you're well .. I see you're living in a town I also lived in (1990) --- I'm now in Mozambique ... just got back from two months in Key West... cheers, Michael
  • Michael Moye
    12/17, 11:34pm
    Michael Moye

    Just reading a chapter of your book - when you met Kate - its wonderful ...... (http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/2013/10/chapter-11-meeting-texas-kate.html)

I have replied to Michael -- and discovered that he is actually from a prominent North Carolina Family (Greenville), as am I -- although I don't think either of us realized that then, Kate DID!!!

Kate grew up in Atlanta, her family BEST FRIENDS with the families of both Frank Hawkins Kenan and his brother, James Graham Kenan -- who had tried to help me in 1990 when I was jailed on false charges after reporting the Stone Mountain Narco-Trafficking to Newt Gingrich's Office and CNN HQ -- PROMPTLY being arrested on false charges of simple Trespass and held without trial by Democratic Judge Linda Warren Hunter for 15 weeks until I filed Writ of Habeus Corpus against Sheriff Jarvis.

It was THIS relationship that taught Kate how to act like "The Richest Woman in the World" -- so that Tennessee based the character Babe in his last full-length play In Masks Outrageous and Obscure on Kate -- and that's from Tennessee Williams to me. (Babe was NOT based on Maria Britneva, aka "The Lady St. Just", as Sewanee's flunkies have claimed:




When Texas Kate died in the late oughts, an early draft of my memoir was found front and center on her writing desk.




And here is the chapter of Tom, Kate, Michael, and me on a ROAD TRIP in Texas!!!:


http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/2013/10/chapter-22-in-pursuit-of-youth.html


Michael Moye -- older than in Texas, younger than in Mozambique!!!


>>> MY CURRENT EMAIL LIST (includes top aides to Sen. John McCain and Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill):


Towilmjourn wilmjourn@aol.com, wilmingtononfire wilmingtononfire@gmail.com, thecarolinian thecarolinian@bellsouth.net,
jbookman jbookman@ajc.com, mjoseph mjoseph@ajc.com, kriley kriley@ajc.com, atlantacouncil atlantacouncil@atlantaga.gov,
eredenbaugh1 eredenbaugh1@gmail.com, bill.saffo bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, council council@wilmingtonnc.gov,
scoop scoop@huffingtonpost.com, editorial editorial@nytimes.com, 60m 60m@cbs.com,
newsroom newsroom@wwaytv3.com,breakingnews breakingnews@starnewsonline.com,
breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com,sarmstrong sarmstrong@kminc.net, teri teri@benefits-management.org,
partnership partnership@wilmingtondowntown.com,toconis toconis@aol.com, rjkus rjkus@aol.com,
rapoole2000 rapoole2000@yahoo.com, rhodes1005 rhodes1005@yahoo.com,ryanleeburris ryanleeburris@gmail.com,
swerner swerner@ec.rr.com, gbennett gbennett@qocnc.com,cppabert cppabert@gmail.com,
officeofthechief officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov, emcmahon emcmahon@nhcgov.com,
benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, info info@whalestalecapemay.com,
campaign campaign@kenspaulding.com,rodney.moore rodney.moore@ncleg.net, Josh.Stein Josh.Stein@ncleg.net,
info info@roycooper.com,tom tom@localvoicemedia.com, newstips newstips@portcitydaily.com,
governor.office governor.office@nc.gov,ltgov ltgov@nc.gov, ThomTillis ThomTillis@thomtillis.com,
robin.w.robinson robin.w.robinson@nccourts.org,jeverette jeverette@fbcwilmington.org,
michael.franklin michael.franklin@outlook.com, pcd pcd@portcitydaily.com,kim kim@localvoicemedia.com,
briggsjr briggsjr@aol.com, paul paul@electpaullawler.com, cppabert cppabert@gmail.com,canderson002 canderson002@ec.rr.com,
mcdanielsupplyco mcdanielsupplyco@bellsouth.net,malexanian malexanian@ec.rr.com, jwfish7 jwfish7@msn.com,
mail mail@bobbarr.org,spencer_hopson spencer_hopson@mccain.senate.gov, AJ AJ@ajdaoud.com
Ccerniefirstonthird erniefirstonthird@gmail.com, lindsey.m.luther lindsey.m.luther@nccourts.org,Jennifer.Harjo Jennifer.Harjo@nccourts.org,
dollarlois dollarlois@att.net, 1kikiwin 1kikiwin@gmail.com,gingertindall gingertindall@hotmail.com, joyeckel joyeckel@yahoo.com,
KHolditch KHolditch@cox.net,info info@tennesseewilliams.net, pjwillisnola pjwillisnola@aol.com, asaddik asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu,
telliottk telliottk@gmail.com, runningsun runningsun@earthlink.net, ps ps@pentagon-usa.com,
joel joel@pentagon-usa.com,flynn flynn@pentagon-usa.com, mike mike@pentagon-usa.com,
mitchdouglasicm mitchdouglasicm@aol.com,Christian.Ferney Christian.Ferney@duke.edu,
information information@jerseycapeshellclub.com,hobbsart hobbsart@bellsouth.net, bojones bojones@verizon.net,
Joseph Faulk jfaulk001@nyc.rr.com,scottdkenan scottdkenan@aol.com, connor.kenan connor.kenan@gmail.com,
ChadHogston ChadHogston@gmail.com,jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com,
duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net

.

No comments:

Post a Comment