Saturday, December 19, 2015

Perhaps THIS Will Explain to My Gentle Readers HOW I GOT THIS WAY -- LOL!!!



January 3 · Edited · 

This sketch explains my love of pillared verandahs. It was built by my grandfather in 1898 when he was 27. I grew up eating watermelon on that verandah, exploring the cavernous attic, and hours up on the widow's walk, looking over the town. I even dream of it from time to time ... running in slow motion through its empty halls .. smile emoticon
LikeComment
  • Today
  • Michael Moye
    10:05am
    Michael Moye

    Jesus, I'd forgotten how I disliked Gary & Skye. What operators .... The book is fascinating and writing especially good....

    You're the one who became better looking over time ....

  • Scott Kenan
    11:07am
    Scott Kenan


    You're the one I didn't dare allow myself to have a crush on -- you were everything I was not (from my back-then perspective): super-handsome, confident, from a solid financial basis, member of the "privileged class" (I had no idea of my Kenan Family heritage then -- my parents RIDICULED IT -- and did NOT allow us to learn about it -- the Kenans had just come into Flagler's wealth while my father's family moved 12 times in 11 years, unable to keep from being evicted while the wealthy Kenans rode around Wilmington in limousines my Dad walked barefoot -- Wilmingtonians ridiculing him for being Kenan and poor), smart, sensitive, and caring. Dad eventually rode the rails as a hobo to get out
-- landed in San Francisco, where he headed the gift department of a department store and selling gifts to William Randolph Hearst's buyer for Marian Davies. He was also a male prostitute.
He eventually made it to Cincinnati, where his male lover was shot in the head and he was given the choice of turning Catholic and marrying my mother so she could hide her Catholic Swastikas behind the iconic Kenan name -- or go to jail. The official report was "Russian Roulette Suicide".
Mom had been forced to give blow jobs to her "retarded" uncle at age six -- the same year the Klan burned a cross on her front yard because grandpa ran for County Clerk and was Catholic -- this in S.E. Indiana. Mom's brothers were BLACKLISTED by FDR and not allowed to fight in Europe because of the family's known NAZI sympathies.
Frankly, when I saw your current photo, I didn't see the face I knew in it -- but I saw my "perfect friend" -- and it shows a great depth of experience and maturity in it, and shares quality with some photos I've seen of Dick Cavett and others.
Tennessee called me worse than a "gigolo" FREQUENTLY, and I learned it just meant he was spun in circles by the assholes so I'd back away for a while -- and watch the others more carefully. He WROTE you later, so he HAD to respect you. In the end matter of my book is true story of something Tennessee did -- that screwed a romantic possibility for me -- but showed he wanted me there no matter what (until they beat me at the game).
http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/2013/10/epilogue_22.html
BTW: Skye's two daughters contacted me due to a review of a Williams book I wrote about 2003 -- they had been told lies by their mother since Skye disappeared TOTALLY before his second daughter was born. We remain in good contact.
But I KNEW Gary and Skye in Atlanta -- we all moving there for different reasons -- and Skye told me they had been kept in luxury by a high-placed Republican Legislator in the Tennessee State Legislature for their help "proving" Tennessee was incompetent when he signed the codicil recommended by Jackie Onassis.

John Uecker told me Skye told him this too, and I can prove he likely smothered Tenn with a pillow -- thanks to my help from John Lahr (we have had a secret, back-door friendship since 2007). He was blackmailed into writing the less than full story by Thomas Elliot Keith who has the goods on his cheating with men on his wife.
I got to know Uecker well in 2009, when he told me that Sewanee had contracted him to edit Tom's ms for IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE for the HORRID production about three years ago. He was told to edit the character Mac OUT of the play -- Mac, a tall, silent, observing black guy, agreed by all to be based on me. But when I resurfaced after 31 years of being partially lobotomized on Lithium Carbonate (with a break from that while working for TW), Uecker was FIRED by Sewanee and someone else groomed the not-quite-completed play.
Anyway, I am perfectly fine and consider my hateful upbringing + solid Kenan genes + plus IQ (it shot up to 12 points above genius within half a year after I got off Lithium), and extraordinary education, what PERFECTLY SUITED ME for this life!!! My parents' HATE was the spiritual gymnasium on which I built my STRENGTH!!!
Finding you now, means that FINALLY I have someone who can understand what I've been through -- I have many allies and sympathetic readers of my blog, but NO ONE who was not part of it can understand the ramifications of all that happened back then -- and since.


  • of all that can really understand. Perhaps we can Skype or something so I don't type myself to death -- LOL!!! -- if you have interest.

    GIANT CYBER BEAR-HUGS (and a kiss, if I find your mouth open -- LOL!!!)

    Scott
  • Scott Kenan
    11:18am
    Scott Kenan


    I forgot to mention that I will publish this on blog. It gives nothing away of YOUR privacy, but I think will help explain to many of my serious blog readers. Although law enforcement, press, and serious criminals use software to keep from leaving tracks, otherwise, I've had just short of 800,000 hits to my blogs -- most of them the last three years, but going back to 2008 with nearly 3,200 essay-length postings. I'm a COMPULSIVE writer -- and care about our country's and the world's future -- HA!!!

    Also, since 2010, I have been force-emailing it to a list of between 1,500 and current nearly 100 influential people. (I'm bad to the BONE!!!)



Tennessee Williams and I at the 1981 Kennedy Center Honors






"Live Life to the FULLEST!!!"


Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment